BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 42)

Comments

• ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Morning Eddy :) .
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    Morning Flora :),,,Likely Lads again :o

I watched an episode last night as well :D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning chaps:D
    Another hot one here...tennis at 33C is not pleasant:o and that was at 8am...
    Intending to spend much of the rest of the day doing as little as possible
    (((hugs))) to the lurky peeps:)

Morning Halla,
    We have just hit the 80s weather-wise and have all doors and windows open, which is pleasant. I have only experienced 100f a few times and it is distinctly unpleasant..:(
    Morning halla :D

Morning Flora.:)
    I couldnt believe it when I found this footage of Hicky and honey on the interweb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOBdQykKQY

HaHaha Morning acker :)
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Morning Eddy
    Scots rool wrote: »

Morning acker.......it means miserable, cold and wet (weather).

Morning Flora

Morning Eddy

Morning SR..:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Morning Halla,
    We have just hit the 80s weather-wise and have all doors and windows open, which is pleasant. I have only experienced 100f a few times and it is distinctly unpleasant..:(

Morning Eddy

Morning Arte :D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Morning halla - I'm pleased to announce I survived another night......I wasn't gassed, murdered, poisoned by gas/air fresheners/candles,laminate flooring,rugs or anything else which was likely to attack me during the night. PHEW! I'm so fortunate. :D:D

It's a very dreich day here today. :rolleyes:
    Ah yes but you still have to tackle the hazards of non stick pans,fumes from the stove, possible salmonella from your eggs and cancer from your bacon before you even go out. :D
    I couldnt believe it when I found this footage of Hicky and honey on the interweb :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOBdQykKQY
    Naturally after the performance we had the slippy floor replaced with foam rubber. :D

They really were fantastic weren't they? I was mesmerised. And no Alesha Dixon bleating afterwards. (she seems ok on BGT)
    When i was little i thought the name "Ginger" was very glamorous and i said to my family "why don't you call me Ginger?
    The answer was "because you have black plaits" :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Morning Halla,

Morning Eddy

Morning arte :)...bloody hell ive got the gas fire on and the doors and windows firmly shut :eek: ( which was bad news for Indie the cat till I went and found him in the yard :) )
    Forum Member
    Ah yes but you still have to tackle the hazards of non stick pans,fumes from the stove, possible salmonella from your eggs and cancer from your bacon before you even go out. :D

Naturally after the performance we had the slippy floor replaced with foam rubber. :D

They really were fantastic weren't they? I was mesmerised. And no Alesha Dixon bleating afterwards. (she seems ok on BGT)
    When i was little i thought the name "Ginger" was very glamorous and i said to my family "why don't you call me Ginger?

Morning honey :)...yeah a lovely other worldly clip ..." Ginger " was a far more glamorous name with Fred than it was with Biggles . I dont think Biggles could dance at all. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Morning honey :D

Wise move :D
    Forum Member
    Morning honey :D

Wise move :D

Theyre having a Reggae night next week with Desmond Deckking .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning arte :)...bloody hell ive got the gas fire on and the doors and windows firmly shut :eek: ( which was bad news for Indie the cat till I went and found him in the yard :) )
    :eek: Dont let Hicky hear that! Gas fire... Door shut? You and Indie are doomed.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Morning honey :)...yeah a lovely other worldly clip ..." Ginger " was a far more glamorous name with Fred than it was with Biggles . I dont think Biggles could dance at all. :D

Ahhhhh, but could Ginger Rogers wear a scarf and goggles with such insouciance........
    Forum Member

** snorts **:D
    Forum Member
    I have a busy day ahead. More food prep ready for the AGM on Sunday and have to venture into our storage space under the house to get out folding chairs which will need cleaning ready to seat the overflow on the balcony. Weather is forecast to be around 78f which will be pleasant rather than stifling....
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Halla,

Morning Eddy

Morning Arte. :)
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The answer was "because you have black plaits" :D
    Morning honey, I'll be Ok re the eggs, can't eat them. apparently gas hobs are Ok tho'. :D
    Uh oh......it'll all end in tears y'know! :eek:
    *sniggers loudly* :D
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

Good answer:cool:

I rarely smile at this time of day but reading that made me almost laugh!
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning guys:)

Cold here this morning, am huddling over keyboard waiting for CH to do its thing.

Have home visit this morning but at least I know the house I'm going to is warm.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Gopod Morning Everyone.:)

I see the night-shift had the evening off, probably due to the fumes in the thread, i mean carpet.:D

Had a good laugh though.

Spent a few minutes with my head to the Laminate and carpet/rubs, smells lovely, no sign od dog or cat wee or worse, so pleasant.:D

Just off to make brekki on my smokeless Hob, better not keep the doors shut because all form of burning need Oxygen to burn efficiently and would hate to run out of air whilst cooling.

Your lucky Arte, the only thing that gets that hot here is the kettle.:D

The Sun hasn't appeared here, just light cloud.
    And that's inside.:D, it must be the fumes.

Always remember, if you can smell it, you are breathing it.
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Afternoon all:)
    39.6C in the shade, I've got a killer headache and eldests pc has just done again what it did on Monday :( back to iT dept tomorrow with polite request to sort it properly this time, thankfully she'd backed everything up already. Of course eldest is now touting this as proof that she needs a new lappy for IB:rolleyes::D
    ....goes back to lying down with cold, wet towel on forehead..:)
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    In the UK it's 1 in 50,000

Surely the chances vary from person to person and will be significantly higher in some cases.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a busy day ahead. More food prep ready for the AGM on Sunday and have to venture into our storage space under the house to get out folding chairs which will need cleaning ready to seat the overflow on the balcony. Weather is forecast to be around 78f which will be pleasant rather than stifling....

Hope there are no spiders :eek:
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning guys:)

Cold here this morning, am huddling over keyboard waiting for CH to do its thing.

Have home visit this morning but at least I know the house I'm going to is warm.

Morning JoJo :D

At least it will spare you wearing your thermals :D

Hicky wrote: »
    Gopod Morning Everyone.:)

I see the night-shift had the evening off, probably due to the fumes in the thread, i mean carpet.:D

Had a good laugh though.

Spent a few minutes with my head to the Laminate and carpet/rubs, smells lovely, no sign od dog or cat wee or worse, so pleasant.:D

Just off to make brekki on my smokeless Hob, better not keep the doors shut because all form of burning need Oxygen to burn efficiently and would hate to run out of air whilst cooling.

Your lucky Arte, the only thing that gets that hot here is the kettle.:D

The Sun hasn't appeared here, just light cloud.
    And that's inside.:D, it must be the fumes.

Always remember, if you can smell it, you are breathing it.

Morning Hicky :D

We keep getting glimpses of sun between the showers.
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Afternoon all:)
    39.6C in the shade, I've got a killer headache and eldests pc has just done again what it did on Monday :( back to iT dept tomorrow with polite request to sort it properly this time, thankfully she'd backed everything up already. Of course eldest is now touting this as proof that she needs a new lappy for IB:rolleyes::D
    ....goes back to lying down with cold, wet towel on forehead..:)

That temperature would give most people a headache I reckon.

I am sure your daughters new laptop campaign will be a success for her :D
    Surely the chances vary from person to person and will be significantly higher in some cases.

Morning Bella :D

Sits back and waits for Hicky to put Bella right:D
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon from Split.
  • LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D You are a very good sport, Hicky.

No he isn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    Good afternoon from Split.

Hello Gemo :D

I trust you are having a good time and hope the weather is being kind to you.
This discussion has been closed.