'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    Not with that hair! The green t-shirt, the hair, the way the arms are folded, Marc Elliott trademark ;)

Even JP fans ought to know that one! :D:p

xxxxx
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I tell myself it's Marc it looks like Marc and if I tell myself it's Johnny it looks like Johnny! I thought the guy in the leather coat by the gate was more likely to be Marc but again could be Johnny....or indeed neither of them! :D

The t-shirt doesn't look green to me....but then what I call green, other people might not :DConfusing much! :D

Bib: Never!! :D:D
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watching the end of the one show, been wondering for weeks, why is Englebert Humperdink representing us in Eurovision? Is it suddenly the 1970's again :confused: :sleep: Though we did a lot better in the 70's probably than we do these days so maybe he will be good!
  • sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heya, folks. Loving the webcam spots, thanks. :D I hope they do actually have Yasmin with them, too. It'll be nice to see them walking around the square together with her. Aww...:)

And YES to all of the wedding thoughts! :D Come on BK, pull it out the bag for us...It'd be the PERECT way to end your reign! End on a massive high... :D
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    If I tell myself it's Marc it looks like Marc and if I tell myself it's Johnny it looks like Johnny! I thought the guy in the leather coat by the gate was more likely to be Marc but again could be Johnny....or indeed neither of them! :D

The t-shirt doesn't look green to me....but then what I call green, other people might not :D Confusing much! :D

I saw Johnny in his leather jacket first and then Marc with his arms crossed at the door... at least I thought I saw that :o It's like an optical illusion :D 2 faces or a vase? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even JP fans ought to know that one! :D:p

xxxxx

I'm equally a fan of both! It just looked more like Johnny than Marc to me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EE! Poor Heather :(
    Watching the end of the one show, been wondering for weeks, why is Englebert Humperdink representing us in Eurovision? Is it suddenly the 1970's again :confused: :sleep: Though we did a lot better in the 70's probably than we do these days so maybe he will be good!

I've already heard that song too many times. So far I haven't found anyone who likes it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly Eastenders time!

I think that's a pushchair between Nina/the lady in the grey jacket and the iron fence. Its black so I'm guessing its Kamil's?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

His song isn't that bad ... the best thing about him is his name though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heya, folks. Loving the webcam spots, thanks. :D I hope they do actually have Yasmin with them, too. It'll be nice to see them walking around the square together with her. Aww...:)

And YES to all of the wedding thoughts! :D Come on BK, pull it out the bag for us...It'd be the PERECT way to end your reign! End on a massive high... :D

Hiya!!! :D:D

xxxxx
  • LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    Heather :(
    Forum Member
    Ben's a complete psycho!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Didn't see much point, I hit her pretty hard' :mad:

I hate this has happened to her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben, I do not feel sorry for you!

Psycho Ben :eek: :eek: Thinks she deserved it :eek:
    Forum Member
    Joshua's a really good little actor :)
    Forum Member
    Poor Heather :( Phil and Ben are bad as each other :rolleyes:
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the the police in Albert Square do their job properly they should find Ben's finger prints everywhere :cool:
  • sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil's actually talking some sense. Yes, he's your dad, Ben but that doesn't mean covering up a MURDER!!! :mad: :mad:
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    Really don't like all this Heather stuff at all... I wasn't even much of a fan of her, but... ugh :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben's not even upset about her dying, just worried about what's going to happen to him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm equally a fan of both! It just looked more like Johnny than Marc to me :)

Mind you, we're all going to be confused for a bit. Wait for a couple of months, then we'll be sure. The Vest will be out, as will be Johnny's arms!!! :D:D:D

xxxxx
    Forum Member
    Omg he's a psychopath :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    If the the police in Albert Square do their job properly they should find Ben's finger prints everywhere :cool:

They
    go back to the flat after Shirley finds her so that explains the fingerprints!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw Phil, didn't expect that from him :(
    Forum Member
    weird to think that it's actually Cheryl playing Heather's corpse lol
This discussion has been closed.