Stooshe-Slip

Comments

• ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God! This is the type of things they should be doing not covering Waterfalls. This does sound very good.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like that, they were crazy releasing Waterfalls it sort of killed their momentum. Hopefully they can come back strong again.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is their musical lane completely! Nobody in the charts is making records like this
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Video out on Monday! :)
  • crazymonkcrazymonk Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A serious question, are they blokes?
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    crazymonk wrote: »

Well that's rude, no they're not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crazymonk wrote: »

A serious question, was that really a serious question?
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like this, I hope it can put them back on track, this, Love Me & Black Heart have all been great and I liked some of the album tracks they had been performing too, hope it does well and we can get the album from them and more material - they're a great group imo.
  • johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow really like this, hopefully it works for them, Waterfalls concept was really bad.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like a Jessie J track, it's really good :D
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    I'm so underwhelmed by the song.

I like the scenes in the bowling alley in the music video but I don't understand the extra out of place random solo scenes towards the end. Also the font at the beginning of the video annoys me.

But besides that...I REALLY WANT THE BLUE STOOSHE JACKET.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good, very catchy and exactly the type of song they need to do, the style of it really suits them.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the live version I wasn't keen. After seeing the music video i like the song. I'm glad these girls are doing what suits them best. And as Barry said above, nobody else in the charts is making this kind of music so they should stick to it because it seems like their style. I think they've got it going for them if they stay with this sound. It's like bringing The Supremes into 2013 haha

And another thing I like is that the girls are very likeable. They look a lot of fun :D
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Love the song and I like the video can see this doing well if promoted well.
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they'll ever top the original version of F**k Me (the one with Suave Debonair).

I just can't get into this whole 60's girlband sound they're going for. Sugababes and Girls Aloud were doing it better in 2008. It feels dated in 2013.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I like it. Not as catchy as 'Black Heart', but a great song nonetheless :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    great song - i still dont get the hate for Waterfalls though? i thought it was a great cover...
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I love it! I really hope this track gets airplay...
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is my favourite Stooshe track so far, i like that it doesn't sound like much in the charts
  • FluxCapacitorFluxCapacitor Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so underwhelmed by the song.

I like the scenes in the bowling alley in the music video but I don't understand the extra out of place random solo scenes towards the end. Also the font at the beginning of the video annoys me.

But besides that...I REALLY WANT THE BLUE STOOSHE JACKET.

100% with you on all this - the font at the beginning looks so cheap. Immediately feels like a high school student project. Especially when it's all pixelated when the video plays in 480p and under.

Good song though. This should have been the follow-up to Black Heart. I do worry they've rather lost momentum after the Waterfalls flop though...
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this it's probably my favorite song by them for me although I have liked all of there singles even Waterfalls I thought it was a good version.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really like these girls, there is just something so special about them that makes them stand out from the rest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the song and the video :) I really hope they do well, I haven't liked a girl band as much as I like them in years. Love their songs and their personalities/chemistry.