Options

Price to sell Samsung plasma for?

Model number: PS42C450B1W

I can't seem to get a definitive answer on google and wondered if anyone would know on here what the expected selling price of it would be. It's in excellent condition, has freeview and is HD enabled 42".

Comments

• Options
    Chris FrostChris Frost Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simple. Check Ebay for completed listings. Check AVForums classified section for TVs and Projectors and see what they have actually sold for rather than just the asking price.

A quick look at Ebay suggests around £150~£155 for working models sold as "collect in person". Take off Ebay fees and you'd be looking at roughly £138~£142 I guess depending how you list it. It's a bit of a gamble though at there might be only one bidder.

Try a ForSale at AVForums. At least you can gauge interest and negotiate. FYI a 50" of the same model went for £260 a year ago. Perhaps start off at £170 for yours and see what happens.
  • Options
    Richard_HarmerRichard_Harmer Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    sootysoo wrote: »
    Model number: PS42C450B1W

I can't seem to get a definitive answer on google and wondered if anyone would know on here what the expected selling price of it would be. It's in excellent condition, has freeview and is HD enabled 42".
    What year did you originally buy this TV?