Football manager 2014 release date.

adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone have any idea when FM is coming out.
Love the football manager games no idea how theyll improve this game.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The date is not announced yet, but given previous years last week of October through to mid-November is the window.
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gonna get this for the Vita as well as the PC so I can continue my game on the train :D
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gormond wrote: »
    Gonna get this for the Vita as well as the PC so I can continue my game on the train :D

that sounded great to me too!! wasn't as great when I found out it was only for football manager classic but still good :)
  • GormondGormond Posts: 15,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clarky323 wrote: »
    that sounded great to me too!! wasn't as great when I found out it was only for football manager classic but still good :)

I only play classic now anyway, I find more arcade like and enjoyable. Also the full game is so slow at going from week to week on my laptop.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Hoping the Vita version is released at the same time as the PC version
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year, they gave customers, who preordered the game, the beta version 2 weeks before, which saved games, from the beta you could carry over.

What i notice every year though, is, at first the game, is very buggy, and not as good as the previous version, until like 3rd update.

But anybody with FM13, and wants to play the game, with the summer transfers, there are unofical upfates around.

No a date for FM14, im guessing last Friday of Oct or First Friday of Nov
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last year, they gave customers, who preordered the game, the beta version 2 weeks before, which saved games, from the beta you could carry over.

Pretty much just like they used to do with the early demos