Are the producers trying to get Aaryan out?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm curious as to what your thoughts are on this 'twist' where America get's to vote on who is the third nominee. Is this the producers way of getting Aaryan out as they hope American will take her racist and homophobic remarks and put her on the block?

Mark

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
    Forum Member
    Either that or they got bored of Elissa winning it time after time.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh I very much thought what they OP did, and they do put pressure on HGs to nominate or even evict who they want I suspect.
  • GJaneway69GJaneway69 Posts: 7,089
    Forum Member
    I think that's exactly what it is, it was pretty obvious (well I thought so) that Jeremy would be targeted to be backdoored last week, and with Elissa winning MVP it kinda sealed it, by showing the footage now they now have to be shown to be doing something about it I would of thought, so as it's not in the rules (read that somewhere else on the forum about the BB rules and comments of that nature) they can't just boot someone out, i'm guessing with it being the US they would probably sue lol. So what do you do? Get the public to put her up on the block to ensure she is at least up this week for definate, they need to get her out of there or they look like they are condoning it, I think this is just a little clever backdoor route the producers have took to ensure this happens. I don't usually agree with producer intervention but if this works and she does go on Thursday I have to admit it would be very well done :D

Although I could be wrong of course, but it definately seems that they are doing it to get her out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Housemates have been removed in previous seasons, so they could've just removed her to avoid any further backlash
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TVfan93 wrote: »
    Housemates have been removed in previous seasons, so they could've just removed her to avoid any further backlash

They could have, but I think they would have had a hard time justifying removing her from her contract when she didn't actually break any rules. Contestants have occasionally been thrown out in the past, but they have broken clearly defined rules (two examples of threats of physical violence to others, and Chima who broke countless smaller rules and started damaging the shows property)

Aaryn's behaviour has been absolutely disgusting, but they can't just take her out of the game because she said some unsavoury things. Though I think it probably should be, it's not against the rules of the game to be a bigot, so removing her for that alone would be a breach of the contract they gave to her to sign.

That's why I think they introduced the twist - so they can wash their hands of her, but still have it done within the realms of the game. If she's voted out under close to traditional circumstances, she can't turn around and say that she was ejected for breaching a rule that didn't exist.
  • SiGaSiGa Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe she blamed Candice for everything bad that has ever happened to her in the house.

What about her being racist towards her?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SiGa wrote: »
    Can't believe she blamed Candice for everything bad that has ever happened to her in the house.

What about her being racist towards her?

What's even more astonishing is that the other houseguests are agreeing with her. This has created the hilarious hashtag #blamecandice on Twitter. People get very creative.