Is it time for a Tube Crash in EastEnders?

2»

Comments

• ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,219
    Forum Member
    Alien abduction hasnt been done before.

The smell of rancid meat from McKlunkys could have lured them from the other side of the galaxy.

They could kidnap several residents to conduct breeding experiments on.

Suggestions?

The real reason the aliens have gone to McKlunkeys is to take Shirley back to her home planet.
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think it's time Eastenders shook it up a little with something new and got rid of some of the deadwood cast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    The real reason the aliens have gone to McKlunkeys is to take Shirley back to her home planet.

They nabbed Nico instead, it would seem, he's disappeared!
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »

She does look abit like a tusken raider/sandman. But they have pleasanter personalities.
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I needs new writers.....
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wouldnt it be cheaper to have a mass murder go around chopping peoples heads off,it could be a simple way of getting rid of dead wood & i would be more than happy to do it for a tenner

Hahaa Thus is so FUNNY!!
  • Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look abit like a tusken raider/sandman. But they have pleasanter personalities.

I think she looks more Terrahawk than human.
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    No. First of all, huge stunts are dumb and unnecessary.

Second, they have about a 0.1% chance of ever getting permission from TFL to do this. People seem to forget that the London Underground is a real-life, major organisation who must give permission to be used in fiction, and who, like any other company, are very stringent in regards to how they are portrayed. Expecting TFL to allow their company to be shown as incompetent and dangerous by showing a Tube crash is like expecting Walkers to allow a TV show to depict an epidemic of food poisoning resulting specifically from their crisps. A generic, unnamed brand of crisps - sure, you haven't got a problem. Likewise, a non-specific train crash wouldn't be a hitch. But a crash specifically on the Tube? Nah.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,219
    Forum Member

Thats mean. But I can see where you're coming from. :D
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about a storyline where not one, not two, but three different parents forget what their baby looks like after it gets swapped.

Oh wait......................no one would swallow that claptrap !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Beeb haven't got the cash for this anyway . The budget has been blown on the Olympics . Plus they're going to have to pay out a few million in Jimmy claims .
    Don't expect too many elaborate set pieces or location filming for the foreseeable future.
    We are stuck in the micro world of the square during these times of austerity
  • Killjoy2013Killjoy2013 Posts: 1,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so if this was to happen & it ended in a big fire - would we be alowed to say thats our taxes up in smoke :D:D:D
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no thanks this isnt hollyoaks
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is time for another fairground disaster
  • Mockney-RebelMockney-Rebel Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    The viaduct could collapse which causes a Tube crash. This could be dramatic viewing :)
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The viaduct could collapse which causes a Tube crash. This could be dramatic viewing :)

Ah. Sounds just like Corrie :)