Fanta Orange

mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has Fanta been taken from the shelves, my local store has not had any for around 3 months ? I never actually bought any fanta myself , has it been replaced with other brands in your area?

Comments

• stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I see Fanta every day. There is a new flavour coming soon. Peach and Apricot.
  • PhoenixRisesPhoenixRises Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, and what made you notice if you never buy Fanta yourself? Just curious :)
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just bought cans and a big bottle of fanta zero today
  • mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, and what made you notice if you never buy Fanta yourself? Just curious :)

I never bought because I never liked it but it stood out because of its odd shaped bottle, the shelves are full of mainly Club and Finches orange now.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    mackara wrote: »
    I never bought because I never liked it but it stood out because of its odd shaped bottle, the shelves are full of mainly Club and Finches orange now.

Where are you? I have not heard of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where are you? I have not heard of them.

North Down
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a bod of fanta the other day, Maybe it wasn't selling so the shop stopped buying it. Or there is a shortage as Simon Cowell bathes in the stuff to keep his tan.
  • route 101route 101 Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    mackara wrote: »

Never Heard of Finches nor Club .
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Fanta every day. There is a new flavour coming soon. Peach and Apricot.

A few new flavours are out including that Peach and Apricot which is already available in Northern Ireland in discount stores like Home Bargains etc.

Funnily enough my local shops haven't stocked Fanta Orange in 3 months either.
    North Down

I'm Armagh and haven't seen any Fanta Orange. Must be an NI thing?
  • wrexham103.4wrexham103.4 Posts: 3,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im in bed and now i really want an ice cold can of fanta. Thanks ! Lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    route 101 wrote: »
    Never Heard of Finches nor Club .

Club is available in most Asda stores, it is very different to Fanta.
  • Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE Fanta Orange but only the Irish or European versions as the UK version has sweeteners in it which I strongly dislike. I also like the McDonalds Fanta orange as it too is sweetener free.
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tango tastes far better than Fanta.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought an Irish (from Coca Cola Ireland) Fanta from a shop in Longniddry. It tasted absolutely superb compared to the British version which I just cannot drink.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that reminds me i used to drink so much orange tango in the 90s now i cant stand it.

did they change the taste
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the stuff :) hope they dont take it away!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kcspurs wrote: »
    that reminds me i used to drink so much orange tango in the 90s now i cant stand it.

did they change the taste

I am exactly the same! Tango USED TO BE the best tasting orange drink available until they ruined it by adding sweeteners to it & removing some of the sugar. It is now, like UK Fanta undrinkable to me.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanta was developed by the Nazis as an alternative to Coca Cola
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am exactly the same! Tango USED TO BE the best tasting orange drink available until they ruined it by adding sweeteners to it & removing some of the sugar. It is now, like UK Fanta undrinkable to me.:mad:

oh is that what they to it. thought it was my taste buds lol.

i do hate all these no added sugar drinks now. they just dont taste as nice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kcspurs wrote: »
    oh is that what they to it. thought it was my taste buds lol.

i do hate all these no added sugar drinks now. they just dont taste as nice

No. Your taste buds are fine! There are very few fizzy drinks left that have not been ruined by sweeteners. They are : Coca cola, Pepsi Cola, Irn Bru, Sprite & 7 Up. Everything else is tainted by that foul aftertaste that these sweeteners leave. Fanta Orange (but ONLY on draught from McDonalds) is also fine.