DWtS UK airing yet?

renosparksrenosparks Posts: 16
Forum Member
I know this has been discussed before but just wondered if there was any way we can watch days here in the UK again? I'm assuming Watch aren't showing it but thought there may be an online solution....otherwise how do all you lovely folks on here see the show so you can keep up with it. I'd so love to watch it again!

Thanks

Comments

• scarlottiscarlotti Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    renosparks wrote: »
    ... but just wondered if there was any way we can watch days here in the UK again?

You can watch it online at http://watchabc.go.com/

But you will need to use software to give you an American IP address - Hotspot Shield works for me so if you Google that & install it you'll be able to watch DWTS.

Because of the time difference - 8 hours I believe - I usually watch it the following day, as you can use that site similar to how you would use iPlayer.

Hope that helps!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I know this has been discussed before but just wondered if there was any way we can watch days here in the UK again? I'm assuming Watch aren't showing it but thought there may be an online solution....otherwise how do all you lovely folks on here see the show so you can keep up with it. I'd so love to watch it again!

Thanks

Last season someone posted each performance on youtube within a few hours of the show. I can't remember the users name but it was posted here right away once people saw the videos go up.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any advice on Hotspot use appreciated.Thought I had got it working using advice above but it errored part way through watching the show. Cheers.
  • scarlottiscarlotti Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Any advice on Hotspot use appreciated.Thought I had got it working using advice above but it errored part way through watching the show. Cheers.

I've PM'ed you - as this is going off topic a bit!
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, I've read and replied. I guess if anyone else struggles we can always share. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    I have used HS in the past but tend to find it can be a bit slow at times. I've found another great alternative! It is a Firefox plugin called Proxmate & is free too! So easy - works well - has on/off button. With it on you can watch any show on Hulu! So yes dancing with the stars! Pair it with ad block & you can watch vids on CBS website without ads & YouTube! :D strangely doesn't cut out ads for hulu though.
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks

I contacted Watch when they stopped showing dwts and they said there wasn't enough interest shown in it. I wonder if the problem was the length of the Results show? It tended to be very repetitive and - dare I say - boring, and meant tying up Watch for 3 hours at a time. Maybe if they'd just shown the main show, and added 10 mins of the results show on the end, it might have held more interest.
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    I contacted Watch when they stopped showing dwts and they said there wasn't enough interest shown in it. I wonder if the problem was the length of the Results show? It tended to be very repetitive and - dare I say - boring, and meant tying up Watch for 3 hours at a time. Maybe if they'd just shown the main show, and added 10 mins of the results show on the end, it might have held more interest.
    Well, if that was the problem, it shouldn't be an issue any more, given that in the last series they merged the main and results show into one.