What's your favourite season?

PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
Forum Member
Just curious to know what everyones favourite season is and why? Mine would be 6 or 14. Mainly because of the drama and my favourite house guests were apart of it (Janelle, Britney)

Comments

• molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB14 for me. Lots of drama, lots of players I liked in it and for once the HG I supported from Day 1 won it.
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Season 10

Dan and Memphis <3

Keasha and Libra <3

Best drama

Amazing season
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    2 - 4 were also amazing
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season 10

Dan and Memphis <3

Keasha and Libra <3

Best drama

Amazing season

This season definitely up there and 14 for Dan's sick gameplay. I like 8 too for ED, very difficult to choose a favourite! Don't think anyone will be picking 15 though!
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    10 by a mile for me. Loved a lot of HGs who made it far. Only Steven didn't make jury from my faves.

Dan, Memphis, Keesha, Renny and Libra were all great. The others who I hated like April also added to the drama.

The Dan on BB14 was great at the game but lost his charm in my opinion. Janelle ruined herself by returning on BB14. While I love them both on their original seasons I hated BB14.

Also liked BB6 and AS was good but sucked towards the end. Also I'm not sure any F2 houseguest has been treated as badly as Erika was by production since. I mean having Allison get her jibe in on finale was totally unneccesary and signaled the start of the Grodner take over. Shapiro told Erika afterwards he wasn't happy with the way the finale was done. It was so tacky.

Even GM got a pass this season where as everything was thrown at Erika.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like spring the best , everything looks so pretty