The Nintendo ID list

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    u won't get any requests via miiverse cause u have ya profile set 2 private. ;) (atleast u did when I tried 2 friend request ya)

Oh dear, how do I change this? I've looked and looked but can't seem to find how to do it so I can accept incoming requests. It's probably stupidly obvious...
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @cityoflights everything 2 need is found in the miiverse app ... settings/others ... profile settings. iirc :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @cityoflights ... ive just checked ... its miiverse settings NOT profile ... i was almost right LOL. :p
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    added everybody on here after yet another update, re wrapped the thing and put it away finally

nice to see another Gareth on my friends list

:)
  • RyanC1992RyanC1992 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cheers to everybody who's added me so far :)
    Incase you haven't, little reminder it's RyanP92 :p
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    How long do friend requests last before they are automatically deleted? I turned my Wii U on just to make sure that all my games/apps were up to date for Christmas & I have no requests :(

Edit: worked out how it works and added everyone on this thread, some are provisional until you add back
  • TheTrader78TheTrader78 Posts: 948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    How long do friend requests last before they are automatically deleted? I turned my Wii U on just to make sure that all my games/apps were up to date for Christmas & I have no requests :(

I was just checking my friend list and it as just this second confirmed us as friends.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just checking my friend list and it as just this second confirmed us as friends.:D

Same here!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise it was a 2 way thing & I had to add the other person's ID too. I thought it would've popped up on the screen saying that I had a request & to either accept or decline.

It may well have done & I never noticed it.

Anyway, that's it boxed up til next week now. The amount of fingerprints that have gathered on the unit & pad already are unreal! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    I didn't realise it was a 2 way thing & I had to add the other person's ID too. I thought it would've popped up on the screen saying that I had a request & to either accept or decline.

It may well have done & I never noticed it.

Anyway, that's it boxed up til next week now. The amount of fingerprints that have gathered on the unit & pad already are unreal! :eek:

There is a friend request option way of doing things too! Similar to Facebook, which if you are friend requested (you do get notified on miiverse) does give you the option of accepting or declining.

We just did it the friend code/ID way.
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've added everyone, so getting adding:

Alasdair91 :)

Also, fastest and best way to add people is to open Miiverse, go to "User Menu" and select "Search Users". From there you can directly search someone and send a friend request which they will be notified about - unlike adding people through the "Friend List" app.
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have added everyone that has posted so far, I think! :D Phew!

Please add me if you like! :D mine is DarkusRogue
  • RyanC1992RyanC1992 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    accepted you both Alasdair and DarkusRogue :)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Nintendo ID is unclekevo. Will add everyone on this thread once I get home.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyanC1992 wrote: »
    accepted you both Alasdair and DarkusRogue :)
    unclekevo wrote: »
    My Nintendo ID is unclekevo. Will add everyone on this thread once I get home.

Added :cool:
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Added the newest guys!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CoolboyA wrote: »
    Added the newest guys!

Same Here!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alasdair91 added the other day.

DarkusRogue and unclekevo added today.

I think I'm up to date...there are two left outstanding on my friend list to be registered on their part from early on in this thread (stevenuk and russ8585 I believe) unable to friend request them through miiverse either.

My ID for anybody who hasn't added me yet or that I may have missed is PKW-16:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400

Fell free to add me :D

Game i currently have: NSMB-U, Zombie U, Darksiders 2, Mass Effect 3

Games i'm getting within a few months: 007 Legends, Ninja Gaiden 3, Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover and possibly more i'm forgetting
    Forum Member
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    thomas2400

Games i'm getting within a few months: 007 Legends, Ninja Gaiden 3, Rayman Legends, Lego City Undercover and possibly more i'm forgetting

Added you (OneManTagTeam)

Added everyone here but still have a few as provisional registration waiting to be confirmed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    thomas2400

Also added you

PKW-16
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nintendo ID is Coggit - add me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »

sent a FR via miiverse!!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »

Have added you/ friend requested via miiverse :)
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have added all the new people. :)