Couch Trip - Viewers Discussion

1454647484951»

Comments

• giz a tabgiz a tab Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You like to do this don't you? Make people feel like shit, get them upset and then say "I'd like to move on" etc! You're such a spiteful person! Just stop Eliza! YOU have caused this! NOT Marc! You sat at a computer all day speaking to him for literally 24 hours! He thinks he has found someone who is a good friend! Then you tear him down and make it out he is a stalker! It's YOUR fault! Not his! He's done nothing wrong!

Hold on a minute it wasn't Eliza that suggested she was being stalked it was ME and I take full responsibility for doing so, I have of course apologised to mitch for hijacking his thread.

I suggest you read marcs comments properly, they are borderline to say the least, you will soon realise it when he suddenly starts stalking you too.

I've said often enough that this is a PUBLIC forum and isn't exclusive to a chosen few, to be fair if Eliza didn't post so often this thread would have died long ago, when she does try to steer back to the couch most of you ignore her anyway.

Regardless of what some people think marc is not dyslexic nor does he show any signs of aspergers, he is simply a multi id/troll, he could be male or female, young or old, whatever he is certainly a wum.
  • puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Before everyone comes here and makes fun of Marc's spelling, and listens to Eliza shite about how he is a stalker, can we just all take a minute to think, there might be more to this than meets the eye? Look at the spelling - ok, it could just be bad spelling - but it could be something more than that. So just stop making fun of him, calling him a stalker, and making him feel like absolute shit for something he doesn't realise could of offended. It's not fair.

I never made fun of his spelling and grammar.
  • comdydave2wincomdydave2win Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    puppylove7 wrote: »
    Fine. I'm sorry Marc.

Eliza i sorry has well :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    giz a tab wrote: »
    Hold on a minute it wasn't Eliza that suggested she was being stalked it was ME and I take full responsibility for doing so, I have of course apologised to mitch for hijacking his thread.

I suggest you read marcs comments properly, they are borderline to say the least, you will soon realise it when he suddenly starts stalking you too.

I've said often enough that this is a PUBLIC forum and isn't exclusive to a chosen few, to be fair if Eliza didn't post so often this thread would have died long ago, when she does try to steer back to the couch most of you ignore her anyway.

Regardless of what some people think marc is not dyslexic nor does he show any signs of aspergers, he is simply a multi id/troll, he could be male or female, young or old, whatever he is certainly a wum.

Thank you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eliza i sorry has well :(

Maybe it would be best if we didn't talk to each other for a bit though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What do you expect when your constantly posting in the same places as her at the same time. Just stop replying to her and Eliza don't reply to him. This whole thing is becoming very irritating and I'm tired of reading page and pages off it. Your meant to be adults, start acting like them!

H hasn't posted in the same places as her at the same time, in this thread YES, but in others NO.

Eliza you've really made yourself look stupid by saying he's stalking you EVERYWHERE because he hasn't.

And everyone else assuming he's this and that you should be ashamed of yourselves tbh.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry for calling him a stalker but he did make me feel uncomfortable and I told people about that. I'm sorry Marc.
    giz a tab wrote: »

You have no way to prove at all that he is a multi. Fact. You're right, it may turn out that he is Eliza's multi - i'm not ruling it out.

But the spelling, they way he acts - its not normal. So we can't all jump on him for being a stalker (which Eliza started to claim AFTER someone else claimed it, which is where my problem is with her) because for all we know (and little we do know) there could be more to it than meets the eye. And again, there may not be - so sorry to Marc if there isn't!

But all you people have been absolutely horrible to him. And YOU should be the people being reported, not him.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never made fun of his spelling and grammar.

And when did i claim YOU, personally, had?

I didn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And when did i claim YOU, personally, had?

I didn't.

I just wanted to make it clear.
  • MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god he's banned.

Until the next incarnation.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
    Administrator
    This thread has been closed. You're welcome to remake it but discussion of other users is not allowed so should not continue into the new thread.
This discussion has been closed.