Once Upon A Time - Season 2 (UK)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    I was watching at US pace but Im not anymore :( my online source got cut off - boo - but I have to agree, season 2 is excellent and I cant wait to watch again :D
    x_Toots_x wrote: »
    Channel 5 FB page now confirming it will be 7th April. I am watching US pace as well and it is brilliant. Looking forward to watching again.

Does anyone know if they will be showing the hour long recap before the new series?

Ifyou mean season 1 finale, it's on 5* on Monday at 8 pm, set my ky + already so Icahn recap then watch s2 prem straight after
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe this series is finally back on tonight! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved S1 and I have high hopes for S2 - especially if there's plenty of Rumbelle! I also want to see August alive and well - and the Mad Hatter reunited with his daughter! (I've avoided spoilers, so I've no idea whether any of this will come to pass.) Roll on 9pm!!
  • Daily LivingDaily Living Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thought I'd create a thread before this brilliant fantasy show makes its second season premiere in the UK tonight: April 7, 2013, 9pm on Channel 5! I can't wait, here's hoping this season is just as good as the first...From the promos it appears a lot of new characters have been introduced and from what I've heard it seems the show takes a different tone this season which I look forward to! I'm just wondering what Rumplestiltskin has planned next...

Will you be watching? :)
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll certainly be watching. I hope all these new characters won't mean we'll see less of "The Blue Fairy"
    She's my nomination for "The Best Boobs on TV" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-HfICaZdo
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Surprised it's on an hour later now. We'll be watching :)

Assume this is a 'no spoilers' thread?
  • Daily LivingDaily Living Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doghouse Riley - Ill have to agree with that nomination! :D

Also, yes this is a no spoilers thread! :)
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be watching, really enjoyed season 1 in the end (after a slow start). :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Natarhi wrote: »
    I'll be watching, really enjoyed season 1 in the end (after a slow start). :)

Agree, every episode I kept thinking " nah" but something made me keep giving it " one more episode" then somewhere around ep 8/9 it just clicked and I was in!
    Forum Member
    I'm now wondering who Dr Whale is - nobody recognised him. Also, the man at the start.

The hat not working until Emma touched Regina is interesting. Magic works differently in our world.....
  • squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watching on +1. looks good so far but it will be +1 until The Village is finished.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it. Regina makes the show for me but i still like other characters.
    Cora back next week aswell. I've read online what happens in the usa so
    i wont post any spoilers don't worry :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, every episode I kept thinking " nah" but something made me keep giving it " one more episode" then somewhere around ep 8/9 it just clicked and I was in!
    Yeah, I started out watching it in a 'nothing better to do on a Sunday night' kind of way, then ended up really getting drawn into the story. I like seeing how they fit everything together and change the fairy tale characters a bit.
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    I'm now wondering who Dr Whale is - nobody recognised him. Also, the man at the start.
    No idea who Dr Whale is, or why he didn't want to say.
    My first thought with the man at the start was he could be Henry's dad, but then he must know something about Storybrook or why would someone send him that postcard? So it seems less likely. I guess he could be Bae (Rumplestiltskin's son) but again, not sure why he would have any reason to know of Storybrook. Basically I haven't got a clue. :p

Does anyone remember where the hatter ended up when we last saw him? I've forgotten. (Should probably have tried to catch that recap. :o)

Also do we think August (Pinocchio) is still alive? Did the magic come back in time to save him? I'm guessing (as we didn't see Emma or Henry go and check on him) that he died. If so poor August, quite a horrible way to go.
    Forum Member
    Natarhi wrote: »
    Does anyone remember where the hatter ended up when we last saw him? I've forgotten. (Should probably have tried to catch that recap. :o)

Also do we think August (Pinocchio) is still alive? Did the magic come back in time to save him? I'm guessing (as we didn't see Emma or Henry go and check on him) that he died. If so poor August, quite a horrible way to go.

Last time we saw the hatter he released Belle and told her to find Mr Gold.

You would have thought Henry or Emma would have remembered to check on August :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last time we saw the hatter he released Belle and told her to find Mr Gold.

You would have thought Henry or Emma would have remembered to check on August :o
    Ah, thanks. :)

Yeah, that is why I think he's probably dead. Bit grim to have them go in and find him all wood.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the twist at the end...usually the fairytale worlds the flashback......

Where was that castle supposed to be? Look like aggrabah....
  • ChateauMarmontChateauMarmont Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone wants to know who Dr Whale is....
    He's Dr Frankensteins brother

Prince Charming gets more and more annoying throughout this series in my opinion. I love the relationship between Rumplestiltskin and Belle and also Aurora has been really well cast. I've seen a few episodes online of season two but even forgot most of it myself!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the twist at the end...usually the fairytale worlds the flashback.......

Yes, it was very unexpected and that's why I love this show so much - it's good at subverting expectations!

Lovely moment with the chipped cup - I can forgive Rumple just about anything when he's so sweet to Belle. Liked that Emma didn't just fall into her parents' arms - she stayed true to her character. Wonder who the guy was at the beginning... the bit with the pigeon made me think of 'Enchanted'!
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is season will be about Emma learning and accepting her son, in terms of being a mum and her parents, which is another part of her journey she has to take.., so now that she believes, we will see Emma letting few walls down :)

I like the moment when Snowing hugged Emma.. totally felt like parents embracing their kid
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

The hat not working until Emma touched Regina is interesting. Magic works differently in our world.....

I'm slightly spoiled as to who he is as I was trying to work out what I'd seen Sleeping Beauty in before, and caught sight of both his character names in a cast list :(

Good strong start for me, very pleased it's back :)
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know but only because I have watched the first few episodes at US Pace but I definately WONT say as this is a no spoiler thread

I loved, loved, loved have OUAT back!! its fantastic - just wish it was longer than an hour
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The weird out-of-Storybrooke beginning [is he another August-like character?], and Aurora bugged me. Think it was the non-orangey blonde hair colour and general mehness about her. Didn't help that we didn't get much about her before she was cursed to sleep [my mind kept wandering how long she'd been asleep for etc throughout. We never saw her and Philip together before they were together, so their lovey scenes fell rather flat to me]

The rest of the episode, holy shit did things get real! :eek::D That Wraith was pretty intense, and then the 'Hatter Portal' woes.
    And awkward scenes, naturally, ahoy between Emma and Snow - at least, had they not have sent her away [The Saviour thing excluded], their child would have had no real memories to forget and they'd have been together [under fake guises, but together all the same].

It certainly would be alot to take on board.

I wonder who Dr Whale actually is then? No one immediately springs to mind... :confused:

What will Henry do this series now his sole 'push Emma into being a believer' plot is done too? I found it interesting how despite everything, he referred to Regina as his mum at least twice this episode. That was pretty nice of him [again, considering]. :)

And so one part of the fairytale world remains, how [love broke the curse, did some kind of true love here wall against it]?
  • fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    The weird out-of-Storybrooke beginning [is he another August-like character?], and Aurora bugged me. Think it was the non-orangey blonde hair colour and general mehness about her. Didn't help that we didn't get much about her before she was cursed to sleep [my mind kept wandering how long she'd been asleep for etc throughout. We never saw her and Philip together before they were together, so their lovey scenes fell rather flat to me]

The rest of the episode, holy shit did things get real! :eek::D That Wraith was pretty intense, and then the 'Hatter Portal' woes.
    And awkward scenes, naturally, ahoy between Emma and Snow - at least, had they not have sent her away [The Saviour thing excluded], their child would have had no real memories to forget and they'd have been together [under fake guises, but together all the same].

It certainly would be alot to take on board.

I wonder who Dr Whale actually is then? No one immediately springs to mind... :confused:

What will Henry do this series now his sole 'push Emma into being a believer' plot is done too? I found it interesting how despite everything, he referred to Regina as his mum at least twice this episode. That was pretty nice of him [again, considering]. :)

And so one part of the fairytale world remains, how [love broke the curse, did some kind of true love here wall against it]?

We won't see much of Henry until the later episodes :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah okies.

Hmm. I wonder if that leads more weight to Random Beginning Man possibly being his dad [coming to Storybrooke later in the season, alia August]?

Hopefully it won't take too long to 'convince' this one...! :o:D
    Forum Member

What makes you say that?