Tulisa "The Female Boss" album preview

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/the-female-boss/id575922124

I love it. :eek:

British Swag, Visa, Kill Me Tonight, Damn, Steal My Breath Away and Live Your Life are imo the best songs on the album. :D

Live It Up and Sight of You are the wrong single choices imo.

Soundcloud link: http://blog.martiantv.com/2012/11/album-sampler-tulisas-new-album-female.html

Comments

• KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It actually sounds quite good.
  • CloudbusterCloudbuster Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a horrible title for an album
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's actually quite a few good songs on there, I'm really surprised. Steal my breathe away should of been the 'ballad' single, and Damn would be a radio smash as well. Still wont be buying it though.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    The album actually sounds really good she picked the wrong singles though Young was a good first single but live it up and sight of you should not have been singles. Skelton should have been the third single that sounds amazing also love the sound of British Swag Visa and Kill me Tonight
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a horrible title for an album

Its a crap name. She obviously thinks its cool as she is obsessed with being called it.
  • MuSiKeMuSiKe Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What have they done to her voice on Skeletons!? :eek: The live version is 10x better!
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    MuSiKe wrote: »
    What have they done to her voice on Skeletons!? :eek: The live version is 10x better!

That's the only snippet I've heard so far and I 100% agreee :( its not nice...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she really have a song called British Swag?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    making my way through the preview and it's not actually terrible. certainly agree about the two single choices being wrong though considering what's available.
  • SavyannahSavyannah Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Detestable album title and song names, ear scathing vocals, dire lyrics, common format compositions, it's even worse than I anticipated, the world really does end in 2012
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she does is shout. And LMAOOOOO at her cringe-worthy attempt at a West Indian accent on one of the tracks. A total fail. As Nicole would say.....no baby nooo. Horrible. Looks like Young was really the only passable song on there....:-/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason i just dont like her singing voice. Young would have been better with someone with better vocals. I like British Swag though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savyannah wrote: »
    Hitler made more money than I ever will, does that make him a great person? LOSER!

Im not her biggest fan but comparing her to Hitler? seriously :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Female boss? She think she Bruce Springsteen or something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    Everytime I see Tulisa referred to as 'The Female Boss' every inch of me cringes. And the fact that she's got it tattooed on her arm....I feel embarrassed for her. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Surprise no ones mentioned that she has a song called "steal my breath away" obviously written by Garry Barlow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    I got that I got that British swag.
  • iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, unfortunate drama that occurred 30 minutes ago aside, I'm excited for this album :D
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Really like British Swag but I find the word 'swag' cringe. Live Your Life sounds amazing too, sounds like it should've been the lead single on N-Dubz's album Love.Live.Life. Actually all of the snippets (bar skeletons) sound really good, I'm definitely getting this.
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks and sounds nothing like Springsteen :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm looking forward to hearing Damn and Steal My Breath Away in full the most, I'm also glad Visa's on there, I remember a snippet of it played on one of N-Dubz's DVD's, it was recorded for their third album but it didn't make the final tracklist and we didn't hear of it again since until now, you can also still hear a bit of Dappy in there. I also love the intro, the little piano version of Young going on there. British Swag is like a guilty pleasure.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't planning on buying this album but I think I will now after hearing the samplers. Quite a good album and I like a good number of the songs. Sight Of You was a poor single choice though IMO as all the other ballad songs are better than Sight Of You.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Toasty101 wrote: »
    Surprise no ones mentioned that she has a song called "steal my breath away" obviously written by Garry Barlow

lol. Coming for that Heart FM airplay.

I listened to a few of the snippets. Most of them sound good, which is a relief. However, I hate Live Your life judging by that clip.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Outro is CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the previews. It sounds very Alesha Dixon in places, and I'm a big Alesha fan. I can't wait to hear British Swag and Visa in full!