My darling cat Turbo, is missing,

Comments

• Pippa 2Pippa 2 Posts: 2,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I so wish that was the case. Sadly, my darling boy still isn't home. I'm having to try to come to terms with the very high possibility I'll never see him again, and it's breaking my heart.

I've walked the lanes and fields beyond our home so many times, The neighbours have checked sheds and outbuildings etc. I've put up posters in the Vets and Post Office, and uploaded his into on cat shelter websites etc; but still no sign of my wonderful, funny boy.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, and if ever my Turbo should return, I promise I will post to let you know. Ohh, how I wish he would. xx

Oh sweetheart, I'm crying with you and sending virtual hugs. Never give up hope no matter how bad the situation is. You have support on here and just write what you feel. We all care. xxxxx
  • snowy ghostsnowy ghost Posts: 40,010
    Forum Member
    fingers and paws crossed
  • ShuttermazeShuttermaze Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    Pippa 2 wrote: »
    Oh sweetheart, I'm crying with you and sending virtual hugs. Never give up hope no matter how bad the situation is. You have support on here and just write what you feel. We all care. xxxxx

Thank you Pippa. That means such a lot.

I'm struggling this morning, the house seems so empty without him, I cry myself to sleep at night, as going to bed, without him curling up next to me seems so alien at the moment.
    Hubby is being as supportive as he can be, he's frustrated that he can't take my pain away.
    I'm still clinging onto hope that he may one day come home, but I do realise that, that hope diminishes with each passing day. It's devastating.
    I miss him, so so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm struggling this morning, the house seems so empty without him, I cry myself to sleep at night, as going to bed, without him curling up next to me seems so alien at the moment.
    Hubby is being as supportive as he can be, he's frustrated that he can't take my pain away.
    I'm still clinging onto hope that he may one day come home, but I do realise that, that hope diminishes with each passing day. It's devastating.
    I miss him, so so much.

This post is so upsetting but please take heart in the fact you're not alone, hon. I'm still praying for a good ending xxx
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    :(:(:(i hope you find him.
  • hornbeamhornbeam Posts: 9,483
    Forum Member
    Thinking of you Shuttermaze. x
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member

I miss him, so so much.
    Its so upsetting when a cat just disappears and you don't know what's happened. I know it's hard, but don't give up hope yet, they often come back weeks later (we had one missing for 3 months once who just reappeared in the back garden one morning like nothing had happened, long after we'd given up all hope of ever finding her).
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    Oh Shuttermaze, I feel your pain, I really do. Don't give up, my girl came back after 5 days, a colleague of mine's cat returned after 3 weeks. I read somewhere that if they can make it back, they will always always try to. I know you're probably doing this but when you go out, call on him. That's what I did and I didn't give two hoots if the neighbours thought it strange or annoying.

Also, look UP into trees because that's where I found my cat eventually - she was so high up and frozen with fear.

I am keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you.
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I check this thread everyday hoping the cat comes back. One of mine went missing for five weeks once then just turned up out of the blue. Stay positive, I know it's hard :cry:
  • flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been coming back each day to check too, hoping for good news. Don't give up hope :)
  • LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed he returns home today xx
    Forum Member
    Still no news of my boy. My heart aches to give him a cuddle. I do have three other cats, the eldest one Henri has been pining for Turbo the last few days. They used to stay upstairs together sometimes during the night. However, Henri seems a bit more chipper today, so that's good.
    Whilst my other babes are a distraction, they're not my Boo. Every time the cat flap goes, I rush to look who's coming in, alas, it's never him.

I would give anything, move heaven on earth to have him home again.

Thank you all, for your continued support, it really does help to come on and 'let it out' .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still no news of my boy. My heart aches to give him a cuddle. I do have three other cats, the eldest one Henri has been pining for Turbo the last few days. They used to stay upstairs together sometimes during the night. However, Henri seems a bit more chipper today, so that's good.
    Whilst my other babes are a distraction, they're not my Boo. Every time the cat flap goes, I rush to look who's coming in, alas, it's never him.

I would give anything, move heaven on earth to have him home again.

Thank you all, for your continued support, it really does help to come on and 'let it out' .

Love and hugs to you and your fur babies xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checking in to see if there's any news?xxx
    Forum Member
    Pippa 2 wrote: »
    Just checking in to see if there's any news?xxx

Sorry Pippa, still no sign of Turbo. I'm really trying to get my head around the fact that he's gone, but it;s so difficult. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and Turbo. If I ever find him, or find out what's happened, I'll be sure to update you all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Pippa, still no sign of Turbo. I'm really trying to get my head around the fact that he's gone, but it;s so difficult. Thank you so much for thinking of me, and Turbo. If I ever find him, or find out what's happened, I'll be sure to update you all.

Thanks so much and god bless xxx
  • blossom24blossom24 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    I can feel your pain. Hugs from me xx
  • wildpumpkinwildpumpkin Posts: 1,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh where are you Turbo....come home :cry:
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive been keeping track of this thread and im so sorry Turbo isnt home yet.

Why dont you set up a Facebook/twitter appeal to try and find him?

and look on local found pets sites and see if any local organisasions have found him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your cat, he's gorgeous. :( Don't give up hope! I know a few people who have had wandering cats turn up bold as brass months after disappearing, looking for their dinner and wondering what all the fuss is about. Thinking of you x
  • WinterLilyWinterLily Posts: 6,303
    Forum Member
    Any sign of Turbo yet? I do hope he comes home soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont give up hope.
    my friend in london was in bits when Felix went missing 13 days later in he walked a lot thinner like nothing had happened.
    Forum Member
    Thank you all so much for keeping me and Turbo in your thoughts. It's really helping me to cope with his absence. Still no news or sign of him. I feel like I'm living on tenterhooks just waiting for him to come home. I'm trying to keep hope alive. Each day without him and his funny ways is so painful. He'd follow me about the house, watching me, and would always lend a paw when it came to feeding time. Putting out one less bowl at dinner times is awful, although I always make sure, that there are plenty of biscuits and an extra portion of food down when we go to bed, just in case.
    I just want him home. If only will power and loving thoughts would bring all the lost kittys home.

Thanks again everyone, your kind thoughts and words of encouragement really mean a lot. x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Oh I saw your name there and my heart soared. I am sorry you are still going through this babes. Please come home Turbo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is turbo on any other sites. I've seen your post on Facebook but can't share it. I have a lot of cat rescue and friends that will post his picture for you. I am kado Crocker on Facebook.