Comments

• square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    Wednesday ? Its on now.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wednesday ? Its on now.

oh yes sorry..I must have square eyes. Hee hee.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has MyAnna Buring in! She's a terrific actress, and doing Britain proud at the moment! (Twilight).
    Been a fan of her since 2005 when I saw her in The Descent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    It has MyAnna Buring in! She's a terrific actress, and doing Britain proud at the moment! (Twilight).
    Been a fan of her since 2005 when I saw her in The Descent.

yep although not quite sure what to make of it so far.....
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    yep although not quite sure what to make of it so far.....
    I'm getting more sure....:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How old is the daughter supposed to be ? "Bed in 20 minutes" and it's still daylight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    This is quite odd so far.
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's too middle class once again...considering most of us are in a bad way, why not good working class murder mystery?
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite boring and very odd so far.
  • XOXoAbbieoXOXXOXoAbbieoXOX Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point to this?? I'm a bit baffled
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    It's a bit confusing.
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God this is tedious, does anyone care what happens to any of them ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we really believe Biba is dead?? Hmmm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Do we really believe Biba is dead?? Hmmm

Nope. I think maybe Biba killed someone (possibly the father) and Rex said it was him to protect her. She's probably the one calling and watching them.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I missed the first fifteen minutes - did /i miss anything? So far I've got middle class lady's life skipping between the past and present and her being really scared of a stalker
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sacha88 wrote: »
    Nope. I think maybe Biba killed someone (possibly the father) and Rex said it was him to protect her. She's probably the one calling and watching them.

That's a thought that crossed my mind too, but if that's the case, then that's such a cop out
  • Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it their mother who they found hanging? I didn't hear what he said when he explained that bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im struggling with this... It is all rather confusing yet at the same time boring....
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying this, but there's something really irritating and unrealistic about the mannered poshness of the middle-class characters! Biba is like Joan Collins in the 80s (people just don't talk like that any more!) and the woman in the car who just showed up (Dawn?) was just the same. That purring-like-a-cat. posh, smug style of acting went out with Howard's Way! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sacha88 wrote: »

Yes, that's the way it looks. Biba persuades pot-head boyfriend to kill dad. Wimpy Rex takes the blame. But why is she stalking them ?
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    I'm enjoying this, but there's something really irritating and unrealistic about the mannered poshness of the posh characters! Biba is like Joan Collins in the 80s (people just don't talk like that any more!) and the woman in the car who just showed up (Dawn?) was just the same. That purring-like-a-cat posh smug style of acting went out with Howard's Way! :)

I feel the same. I'm half expecting the posh woman from the Good Life to turn up. The hippy commune thing is a bit silly too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear, I don't know if I will bother watching it next week. That was dire.
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV switched off.

Note to ITV for 2013 - **** the Middle Class and the la-da-da-da-da-dai period dramas...gives us REAL stories and REAL people and REAL drama.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid story line, atrocious script, poor acting. Apart from that, it was ok.
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of sh*t!