Juice FM Liverpool

MusicmasterproxMusicmasterprox Posts: 959
Forum Member
✭✭
So it seems that Steve Timmins has left the station,. The schedule has become 'Bauer-fied' with the midmorning show extended till 2pm, followed by an hour of requests before drivetime at 3pm.

Anton Power's returns to Juice in a couple of weeks.

Comments

• Jamesp84Jamesp84 Posts: 31,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if his departure is in any way connected with the vacancy at another Liverpool station?

He and Leanne Campbell have done Breakfast on Juice before.
  • radiodadradiodad Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamesp84 wrote: »
    Wonder if his departure is in any way connected with the vacancy at another Liverpool station?

He and Leanne Campbell have done Breakfast on Juice before.

By the sounds of his twitter feed no, sounds like he was given the push and it wasn't his choice to leave.
  • 156418156418 Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to hear that Anton Powers is back though, interesting to see how they fit him on to Friday and Saturday night without upsetting the lineup too much. I hope he gets the 6-8pm slot back.

The Juice FM Friday and Saturday night line up must be the last decent (i.e not just sped up songs from the daytime playlist) special weekend output.
  • MusicmasterproxMusicmasterprox Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that they need to revamp the evening schedule, maybe hire someone like James Barr for the evening takeover? just a thought
  • andy12345andy12345 Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I find it weird that they have a presenter on between 2 and 3 for only an hour, seems pointless and they could surley just keep the same times slots they had before. Every slot has been affected. The drive show now finishes at 6
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy12345 wrote: »
    I find it weird that they have a presenter on between 2 and 3 for only an hour, seems pointless and they could surley just keep the same times slots they had before. Every slot has been affected. The drive show now finishes at 6

It's the same guy who does the late show, At a guess he comes in at that time to VT the late show so he now does a hour request show either before or after he VT's lates.
  • andy12345andy12345 Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Is the late show VT? I'm sure it's live, and I've drove past the studios at that time and sure I've seen people in the actual studio
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy12345 wrote: »
    Is the late show VT? I'm sure it's live, and I've drove past the studios at that time and sure I've seen people in the actual studio

Ahh i stand to be corrected then, it's just a setup I've seen used in the past for 1 hour slots like this. The other way of doing it is VT the one hour show but as it's requests i can't see that somehow.
  • MusicmasterproxMusicmasterprox Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radiodad wrote: »
    Ahh i stand to be corrected then, it's just a setup I've seen used in the past for 1 hour slots like this. The other way of doing it is VT the one hour show but as it's requests i can't see that somehow.

Everything goes live, but weird to see Steve go because he;s one of the top presenters (in my opinion).