Beyonce Proved To Me......

Kyliefan001Kyliefan001 Posts: 200
Forum Member
That with her SB HT Show she still can't sing!!!!!!!

Wish the lights had gone out during her performance!

Comments

• MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I can't take that criticism seriously coming from a Kylie fan lol.
  • Kyliefan001Kyliefan001 Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    OK! You got me there but that still doesn't change the fact that Beyonce can't sing!
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who said Kylie can't sing?!?
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who said Kylie can't sing?!?

kylie is a perfectly adequate singer for the music she puts out there, but she is hardly the holy grail when it comes to singing, so i do see the irony.:o

beyonce is way better than adequate though and its clear to most people she obviously can sing.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    What have you been smoking tonight?

Since when did it become a 'thing' to say Beyonce can't sing? :confused: Is that supposed to be taken seriously? ...

Spoof thread

''Any questions?'' ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmmm how old are you?

Were you born yesterday or this morning?!

You can accuse Beyonce of many things but singing! really?:confused::D
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nicmars wrote: »
    hmmm how old are you?

Were you born yesterday or this morning?!

You can accuse Beyonce of many things but singing! really?:confused::D

well i know, you usually do.;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i`m not a massive Bey fan but stop being delusional She`s very talented woman i don`t think that was her best vocally but she can very much sing
  • iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beysus Christ served, and you will deal!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Beyonce can't sing?

At Last - Obama First Dance at The Neighbourhood Ball 2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGrq1SzkHs0

Love On Top - 2011 VMAs
    http://youtu.be/cCOu3Kjx3iQ

If I Were A Boy - X Factor 2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9F8YPKwCDE

Listen - X Factor 2008
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2-Bfpe2TK4

Run The World (Girls) - Billboard Music Awards 2011
    http://youtu.be/9__XzHZTro4

Showing off her vocal skills...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaN2TbWMvuw
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can clearly sing. Her performances bore me though. This one was just the same as every other performance in I've seen from her.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she did great! Not as good as Madonna but it was always going to be hard following Madonna as M is the queen of high energy performance but Beyonce did really well. I was impressed.
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can definitely sing but I just wish she would sing the melody a bit more instead of the over use of ad-libs.....she hardly sang Crazy In Love..just lots of oohs, ahhs, yeahs, come ons.....
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    I did laugh during Crazy In Love when kept saying "Sing!" to audience. I think they've come to see YOU sing...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Incredible performance by Beyonce and she just confirmed that she is the best female performer around. Ain't nobody competing with her!
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she can sing, but she does so in a very annoying and affected manner, which allied to her horrible material and ingratiating persona makes any channel she's not appearing on a preferable watch.

I didn't see her, good was she?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do not like Beyonce as an artist, her songs are terrible to my ears. I do think she can sing though, I just find her material terrible and her dancing irritates me.
  • jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she can sing, but she does so in a very annoying and affected manner, which allied to her horrible material and ingratiating persona makes any channel she's not appearing on a preferable watch.

I didn't see her, good was she?;)

I do find her constant ad-libbing a tad annoying.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not like Beyonce as an artist, her songs are terrible to my ears. I do think she can sing though, I just find her material terrible and her dancing irritates me.

See I actually quite like some of her material I just find her a very fake and hard person to warm to. There is always something ''there'' if you know what I mean.
  • designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a fan of Kylie, Madonna and Beyonce, I can honestly say Beyonce smashed it! I preferred it to Madonna's lip synching. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed her performance but Beyonce's voice was fantastic... And LIVE! Anyone who says she can't sing clearly needs their hearing tested. You may not be a fan but there is no denying that she CAN sing live and she is vocally stronger than Kylie and Madonna. Ironically Beyonce is the only one of the 3 I haven't seen live yet but i'd like to see her this year.
  • Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can sing, she just can't sing and dance at the same time. (Not a lot of people can).
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See I actually quite like some of her material I just find her a very fake and hard person to warm to. There is always something ''there'' if you know what I mean.

I agree wholeheartedly. 4 was a fantastic album as was TWOTW everything else has been well a bit average. And as a person i agree she just seems too perfect and it just doesn't sit right with me a bit like how i feel about Taylor Swift.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    designer84 wrote: »
    As a fan of Kylie, Madonna and Beyonce, I can honestly say Beyonce smashed it! I preferred it to Madonna's lip synching. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed her performance but Beyonce's voice was fantastic... And LIVE! Anyone who says she can't sing clearly needs their hearing tested. You may not be a fan but there is no denying that she CAN sing live and she is vocally stronger than Kylie and Madonna. Ironically Beyonce is the only one of the 3 I haven't seen live yet but i'd like to see her this year.

Sure there were some shaky higher notes in her rendition but like you said she is the best of the above mentioned Singer.

Great Performance!

But she is definitely not the best vocalist of our generation like some of her fans always speak of.

She has now 20% of downloads in US with Halo good but not that much (Fleetwood Mac with Landslide has 11% because of American Idol - 10 millions views to 120 millions)
  • designer84designer84 Posts: 12,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rbautz wrote: »
    Sure there were some shaky higher notes in her rendition but like you said she is the best of the above mentioned Singer.

Great Performance!

But she is definitely not the best vocalist of our generation like some of her fans always speak of.

She has now 20% of downloads in US with Halo good but not that much (Fleetwood Mac with Landslide has 11% because of American Idol - 10 millions views to 120 millions)

I wouldn't say she is the best but more like one of the best for sure. My favourite artist is Kate Bush and personally she knocks Beyonce, Madonna and Kylie out of the water.. but then that's just my opinion.
    Love a bit of Fleetwood Mac. Haven't they just re released Rumours?
  • BoobobBoobob Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    I love B but she can't really dance and sing at the same time, that is why she hardly sang, she mainly ad libbed most of the songs with big dancy bits..She has a beautiful voice when standing still. It was like, sing a little and put a whoo ugh yeah in there, then do a dance sequence, then sing etc....

I didn't really like the songs either, she put too many in there and should of done less with more of a theme for say maybe three songs. I found it a little boring tbh.

I don't know the whole thing seemed messy and a re tread. I still love you though B.