chantelle,katie & kerry why are they still successful?

sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i'm curious none of them have any talent or anything to offer the world of showbiz.

Comments

• 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If selling your soul to the devil and then some is a successful career, then these three wrote the book... No idea why trash mags give them any exposure.

While people are buying these gossip rags that feature the lastest car crash incident in these zzzz-lebs lives, said rags will keep paying for their services. Sad really :(
  • plumbumplumbum Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    i think it is because we can look at how much of a mess their lives are and count our own blessings !
  • plumbumplumbum Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    i think it is because we can look at how much of a mess their lives are and count our own blessings !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think that they are successful at all. They are all a bit of a joke, along with other no-marks like Peter Andre, Pete Burns and the transvestite wrestler. One of them is even reduced to doing 'get-into-debt' loans.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they always have a story which they sell to the media and people read it, therefore keeping them relevant
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because they have no shame, dignity or self respect and would sell their own internal organs to get a headline in OK or to be on the DM sidebar of shame.

All three plus a few others are prime examples of a section of society who think fame is everything and dignity counts for nothing.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    If selling your soul to the devil and then some is a successful career, then these three wrote the book... No idea why trash mags give them any exposure.

While people are buying these gossip rags that feature the lastest car crash incident in these zzzz-lebs lives, said rags will keep paying for their services. Sad really :(
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Because they have no shame, dignity or self respect and would sell their own internal organs to get a headline in OK or to be on the DM sidebar of shame.

All three plus a few others are prime examples of a section of society who think fame is everything and dignity counts for nothing.

Both these posts sum it up for me. I personally don't know any fans of these people in real life but I do struggle to see what is to admire. Not one of them is famous for anything other than having a car crash lifestyle.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to put these three in order of relevance

1. Katie
    2. Chantelle
    3. Kerry

Katie Price is the winner as she seems to do other things, fashion, equestrian stuff and novels

The other two seem to do nothing, apart from have gossip columns which no one probably reads and if they do it's because they read the shite that the gossip column is published in so it's to be expected.

However, these two have won Big Brother, something Katie Price will never win, it's all very odd.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

1. Katie
    2. Chantelle
    3. Kerry

Katie Price is the winner as she seems to do other things, fashion, equestrian stuff and novels

The other two seem to do nothing, apart from have gossip columns which no one probably reads and if they do it's because they read the shite that the gossip column is published in so it's to be expected.

However, these two have won Big Brother, something Katie Price will never win, it's all very odd.

Kerry has never won BB. She did win IAC though.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry has never won BB. She did win IAC though.

She came second on CBB and first on IAC, both the same to me :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

1. Katie
    2. Chantelle
    3. Kerry

None of them are successful IMHO - especially Price. She has money - but she has mutilated her body and sold every last scrap of decency in order to get it - that's not success - that's desperation. As for her other stuff - it's all produced by other people and is a load of old tat.

All 3 of them are talentless, cheap, tacky and vulgar. As Blondie said, all 3 of them would sell their dirty knickers for a fee.

I would be ashamed and disgusted to be related to any of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe they are the only people who are happy to continually sell their lives to the celeb mags? without them how would they fill their pages!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All 3 of them are talentless, cheap, tacky and vulgar. As Blondie said, all 3 of them would sell their dirty knickers for a fee.

He he, please don't give them ideas! ;)

Seriously though I could imagine them doing it and making a song and dance about it too. Completely agree with you with what you say in the first part too
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Because they have chav fans who are just as moronic and shallow as they are.
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saying Katie Price isn't successful is a bit of a lie, no? She may not do much now, but she worked as a very successful model for years.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In a nutshell(suit.) :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Saying Katie Price isn't successful is a bit of a lie, no? She may not do much now, but she worked as a very successful model for years.

No. It's an opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »

I think it's this Jordan persona she developed and how tacky and chavvy it all became... she's a perfect example of how you cannot buy class or style
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    i'm curious none of them have any talent or anything to offer the world of showbiz.

I think it's because there are sad morons who give a f***.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ima fan of Katie Price and I'm neither a chav,moronic or shallow.
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, you could say that Ryan Moloney- reduced now to appearing with Claire from Steps.

Doesn't abode well for the actors playing Karl and Susan, then, although Alan Fletcher did Soapstar Superstar so he knows the work he'll get in the UK.

As for Jackie Woodburne, appearing with Tamara Beckwith and zeleb nonentities like Jasmine Lennard awaits rather than a role in Silent Witness, a Bond film, a role in a US TV series or a Our Friends In the North-style drama- a sad shame for her, but she must know, like Alan and Ryan, the risks of staying with the soap for so long. How she'd wished she had done a Chris Eccleston like he did with Cracker (so he could do other roles rather than stay a la Jackie and be remembered as just David Bilborough-same thing with Dr Who)and got out before people saw her as just Julie Egbert/Susan Kennedy, because that's the 2 memorable roles she's done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyB2007 wrote: »
    Well, you could say that Ryan Moloney- reduced now to appearing with Claire from Steps.

Doesn't abode well for the actors playing Karl and Susan, then, although Alan Fletcher did Soapstar Superstar so he knows the work he'll get in the UK.

As for Jackie Woodburne, appearing with Tamara Beckwith and zeleb nonentities awaits rather than a role in Silent Witness, a Bond film, a role in a US TV series or a Our Friends In the North-style drama- a sad shame for her, but she must know, like Alan and Ryan, the risks of staying with the soap for so long. How she'd wished she had done a Chris Eccleston like he did with Cracker and got out before people saw her as just Julie Egbert/Susan Kennedy, because that's the 2 memorable roles she's done.

Sorry, you've lost me. :confused:

Who are Karl and Susan and what have they got to do with the price of fish? :confused::confused::confused:
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who are Karl and Susan and what have they got to do with the price of fish? :confused::confused::confused:

I was referring to the actors playing Karl and Susan from Neighbours- saying they'd get the work in reality TV like Kerry and Jordan now, therefore selling their dignity out too.

Look at Ryan Moloney on Celeb Big Brother- he's happily selling his dignity down the water now since he can't get any other work.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndyB2007 wrote: »
    before people saw her as just Julie Egbert/Susan Kennedy, because that's the 2 memorable roles she's done.

I can remember her as Maggie Gordon too in The Young Doctors ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG I am so glad it is just not me... I read that post twice and I have not got a clue what it is saying or if there is a point to be answered. :o:p:D