Carol Vordeman's boobs

Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,680
Forum Member
Are they real? They're huge. I don't remember them being that big when she was on Countdown :o In fact I don't recall her bum was as shapely either! :eek:

Comments

• MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope.. seem to remember she went off sick from Countdown & returned with veneers & new boobs
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't help that she deludes herself into wearing outfits three sizes too small.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She used to wear suits on Countdown, or dresses that actually fit her. She used to get them out from time to time, a quick Google search shows that. I don't think shes had any work done other than on her face.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Nope.. seem to remember she went off sick from Countdown & returned with veneers & new boobs

I'm convinced she acquired a new nose too at some point.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    She's got a great rack.
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    They seemed even bigger on yesterday's Loose Women, you could park a bike in her cleavage :eek:
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    definite boobjob
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I think she is lovely for her age. With or without help.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrsbadger wrote: »
    I think she is lovely for her age. With or without help.

So does she ;)
  • Logan FiveLogan Five Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no expert, but I reckon she's had work done and fair play to her because she's not three bad for her age. :)
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I first saw Carol on 'Countdown', she stuck me as being mumsy-looking & totally sexless.

Now seeing the state Carol's in, it reminds me of the late Hollywood couturier Richard Blackwell's quote on Jackie Kennedy-Onassis when she remarried for the 2nd time: "Her wedding dress was a disgrace - she did everything to make herself look 17, which I thought was very rude when she was marrying someone twice her age."

:D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Oh yeah and she doesn't wear Spanx either apparently :rolleyes:
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    And she has very plump cheeks, which you do lose as you get older, I'm the same age as her and my arse, face and bppbs have gone south :(
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moody Blue wrote: »
    They seemed even bigger on yesterday's Loose Women, you could park a bike in her cleavage :eek:

Maybe they inflate when she raises her voice. ?
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah and she doesn't wear Spanx either apparently :rolleyes:

She probably doesn't because her dresses are way too small for her anyway so that holds all her fat in and lifts everything. You can see her belly button in most of the things she wears, thats a giveaway for size :o.
    Moody Blue wrote: »
    And she has very plump cheeks, which you do lose as you get older, I'm the same age as her and my arse, face and bppbs have gone south :(

As above, its the tiny dresses that hold everything up. I bet she doesn't have rear of the year in a bikini.

But for what its worth she looks good for however old she is, looks better than most people 20 years younger. She tends to come across well too, and know she dresses too young. I do like her, I can only fault her on that horrendous laugh.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    LW09 wrote: »
    She probably doesn't because her dresses are way too small for her anyway so that holds all her fat in and lifts everything. You can see her belly button in most of the things she wears, thats a giveaway for size :o.

I've definitely seen her in dresses where the top of the Spanx line is clearly visable through her dress.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got a great rack.

As for her arse.......Yummy, at least that's real....:D
  • OpEdOpEd Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find these kind of threads very rude.

I mean if you are going to bring these things up then at least put in some links to some of the best images or videos to illustrate what you are talking about.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OpEd wrote: »
    I find these kind of threads very rude.

I mean if you are going to bring these things up then at least put in some links to some of the best images or videos to illustrate what you are talking about.

Um, you're on the internet. GIYF. ;) And why is it 'rude'? :confused:

That Isme ad she does drives me mad. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiXe_55b-vI

Is that link OK for you? :D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boob job - for definite. She never had those on Countdown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Numbers I love them" especially when they start with £

She'd sell her granny for a farthing that one.
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What I wouldn't give to use her body as a Bouncy Castle for an hour.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Boob job - for definite. She never had those on Countdown.

Wouldn't surprise me if there there's been more than one.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    I was watching Jonathan Ross which she was on recently and the dress she wore had see through sides so everytime she moved her arms you got a pretty good glimpse of some side boobage. ;)
    http://youtu.be/YNUbI63AW2E
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    (Not boob related) Something's happened since this pic was taken many years ago. But what exactly? It's like a completely different person!

http://www.channel4.com/assets/programmes/images/countdown/carols-final-countdown/countdown-carols-final-countdown_412x232.jpg