Mistakes In Uk Tv Programmes

kezokezo Posts: 11,086
Forum Member
✭✭
I am not sure if there is a thread or not but thought to put this one up

I was watching Lewis today on ITV3 - episode was called "Music to die for" and had noticed a mistake!

DS Hathaway is having a cigarette whilst waiting on DI Lewis ... Hathaway throws the cigarette to the ground and Lewis picks it up but less than a few seconds later lighter is lit up and Hathaway is smoking the cigarette that was thrown onto the ground .... guess we could call that being "recycable" :D

any other mistakes from well known shows you spot?? :D

Comments

• bargepolebargepole Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    kezo wrote: »
    ... any other mistakes from well known shows you spot??
    Yes, in X Factor every series, they get a bunch of pub karaoke singers, and talk about them as "the next big thing" and similar rubbish. After a few months, they sink back into obscurity.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bargepole wrote: »
    Yes, in X Factor every series, they get a bunch of pub karaoke singers, and talk about them as "the next big thing" and similar rubbish. After a few months, they sink back into obscurity.

Wasn't that Simon that keeps saying that :rolleyes: .... mind you I guess that the whole point of these "shows" is a fake reality anyway and well pretty much these "stars" will be famous for just being on a show and nothing more.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV2 programmes are full of errors. These are just some of the mistakes I have seen:

Kerry Katona
    Katie Price
    Peter Andre
    The cast of TOWIE
    and many more.

Robert Webb should do a show on them on BBC3.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crowby1 wrote: »
    ITV2 programmes are full of errors. These are just some of the mistakes I have seen:

Kerry Katona
    Katie Price
    Peter Andre
    The cast of TOWIE
    and many more.

Robert Webb should do a show on them on BBC3.

I admit I barely touch ITV2 only repeats of "benidorm" but other than that does nothing for me .... I'll add The Big Reunion to that list as its gone same way as TOWIE ie Staged (mind you these weren't the mistakes I was looking for but what the hell - let it all out :D)
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I've noticed on TOWIE where someone was wearing a jacket with the sleeves down and the next shot they were rolled up and then back to normal again.