Jessie J live head shave

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just got home and just seen her, she actually looks good with her head shaved....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I figured it would look alright because she has pretty strong features. I wonder what all the jerks who doubted it are saying now?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on her. She said she was going to do it for CR, and she did.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does look great, and to be fair, it's not something I'd do - so well done to her.
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She actually looks really good! Kind of the same but without the hair..obviously :D
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to her, I think she looks amazing, Dare I say I actually think she looks better with the shaved head as it shows off her beautiful face rather than the hairstyles she's had at times.
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    I honestly didn't think she would do it but she looks amazing
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to her, I think she looks amazing, Dare I say I actually think she looks better with the shaved head as it shows off her beautiful face rather than the hairstyles she's had at times.

Yeah, the big fringe was too much.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Not by any means a fan but kudos to her for doing this and I do agree she looks amazing 'bald'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why people feel the need to point out how much of a fan they aren't. Like they can't congratulate or say something nice about her or anyone without first declaring that they don't like the person or their music/acting or whatever. Are you worried someone might think you like her because you said something nice? I just don't get it.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annoys me, but she does look good.
    The hair style she had was too severe for her masculine face, however oddly, shaved she looks far more feminine
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it suits her. reminds me when natalie portman did that

well done. not many people would have the b**s to do that.
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Not sure why people feel the need to point out how much of a fan they aren't. Like they can't congratulate or say something nice about her or anyone without first declaring that they don't like the person or their music/acting or whatever. Are you worried someone might think you like her because you said something nice? I just don't get it.

I guess it's a way of demonstrating that, despite not being a fan, you can still praise her when she does something you respect. You should try it sometime with those you don't personally like. it's strangely liberating... :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say, I thought she would look like a boiled egg with a shaved head, but she looks lovely!
  • sammyvinesammyvine Posts: 3,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    I guess it's a way of demonstrating that, despite not being a fan, you can still praise her when she does something you respect. You should try it sometime. :p

this

it suits her though. it's like when natalie portman did it only this time jessie j is doing it for a great cause!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    I guess it's a way of demonstrating that, despite not being a fan, you can still praise her when she does something you respect. You should try it sometime with those you don't personally like. it's strangely liberating... :p

You can do that anyway without saying you aren't a fan. It just comes off as I can't say anything nice without first letting the world know that I don't like the person or am not a fan of what they do so don't associate my compliment with anything remotely similar to being a fan. Compliments don't need and defitely shouldn't have a disclaimer. You don't have to be a fan to be nice and being nice doesn't mean you are a fan.
    Forum Member
    You can do that anyway without saying you aren't a fan. It just comes off as I can't say anything nice without first letting the world know that I don't like the person or am not a fan of what they do. So what? Compliments don't need and defitely shouldn't have a disclaimer. You don't have to be a fan to be nice and being nice doesn't mean you are a fan.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.;)
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    She looks fantastic. Fair play to her
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can do that anyway without saying you aren't a fan. It just comes off as I can't say anything nice without first letting the world know that I don't like the person or am not a fan of what they do so don't associate my compliment with anything remotely similar to being a fan. Compliments don't need and defitely shouldn't have a disclaimer. You don't have to be a fan to be nice and being nice doesn't mean you are a fan.

^ This. :cool:

Well done to her and yeah, the shaven head really suits her. She looks fab.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be before her hair magically grows back?
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I wonder how long it will be before her hair magically grows back?

So you're saying she faked it ?
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ No, She'll milk this for all its worth.. been talking about it for ages.
    Think the other poster was talking about her many wigs
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Jessie J for doing something not many women would do.. Im not sure I'd want to shave my hair off.. I don't care if she wears loads of wigs.. She did what she said she would so kudos to her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Fair play to her for going through with it, it oddly suited her.
    I do agree with others she will lap up the media attention off the back of it, but in this case it is deserved.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with most who've posted; she looks terrific with her head shaved.