Options

Trick 'r Treat

SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick_%27r_Treat

Anybody seen this film? I just watched it tonight, absolutely loved it! It's just perfect to get you in the Halloween spirit. :cool:

I had no idea it existed until very recently, actually. It's a shame it isn't more widely known.

Comments

• Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trick_%27r_Treat

Anybody seen this film? I just watched it tonight, absolutely loved it! It's just perfect to get you in the Halloween spirit. :cool:

I had no idea it existed until very recently, actually. It's a shame it isn't more widely known.

i seen it but i wast a big on it the best bit was
    the warewolf bit in the forest with the mansion music in the background
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thought it was ok - not great, not rubbish. only rated a 15, so not much blood, guts and gore. not particularly scary, but clever how the four stories intertwine and an enjoyable way to spend 88 mins.

my fave story was the one about the children and the school bus
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    not seen it yet, but i think its with the older stuff in Blockbuster..You know the ones where the films are 5 for £5 section :D . will have to get some of those out soon and keep them for a week then lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Picked this up last week after solid reviews. Enjoyed it. I don't think it was amazing, or as stunning as some of the reviews made out, but I really enjoyed it and would watch it again. Kinda reminded me of Creepshow, which is a good thing, and I'd like to see horror anthologies like this make more of a return.
  • Options
    Louise-annLouise-ann Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched this a while back now, thought it was just a rather average film if I'm honest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Loved this film one of my favourite horror films.
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mediocre stuff. But I did like the twist with those girls.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed it a while back. I loved that all stories were connected with each other one way and other. No loose ends too, which was great.
  • Options
    BruinBruin Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I only watched it recently and thought It was from the 80's till I realised Anna Paquain looked exactly like Sookie so It had to be a new film. I loved it. Few good twists (pumpkin, werewolf) recommend it.
  • Options
    007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was good and i enjoyed the 'tricks'.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched it. Yeah the reveiws over exagerate a little bit but it still is a great watch. Some very original frights in it, enough surprises and twists to keep you interested, and a strangely charming mascot in the form of Sam.

1 thing I didn't like, is the child murderer at the begining (would put spoiler tags if I knew how sorry). Stuff like that doesn't rest well with me. Only a minor hindrance though
  • Options
    ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Decent horror movie but Brian Cox' false nose was a bit distracting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it. I believe there is another one in the pipeline.
  • Options
    Fear of FoursFear of Fours Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was pretty good, has a great Halloween look and feel to it.