Recommendations on Netflix

Comments

• Mr MessyMr Messy Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Prisoners of War on Australia / New Zealand. Haven't seen it, but apparently is very good, inspiring the US version, that being a certain Homeland.
  • BrolacBrolac Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    I've not heard of that as I don't watch much terrestrial TV, but I'll give it a look. Thanks :)

Downloaded? Am I being thick and thinking you actually have to watch things on the catchup players when in actuality you can download them to your recordings list? I have Youview if that differs from Sky

Hi NG, if you have a portable device like a tablet or smart phone you can download (in this case) the Channel 4 App called 4OD (4 On Demand) Once installed you have access to most of the programmes across the C4 platform, a large portion of which can be downloaded to your phone or tablet to watch on the go-away from the TV.

Hope that helps:)
  • Mr MessyMr Messy Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Witnesses - which began on C4 last night - is on canada, usa, france and netherlands.
  • Ben_WBen_W Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 on Canada
  • SAKSAK Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    The biopic on Liberace starring Michael Douglas 'Behind the Candelabra' is new on Belgium Netflix. Believe this is an HBO Film.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben_W wrote: »
    The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 on Canada

wow when did that join netflix canada? i have to watch it now. Canada netflix is so much good, it has what i want.

Does anyone know when Part 1 was added? and is there a list of upcoming shows on netflix canada?
    Forum Member
    Jay-Cee wrote: »
    wow when did that join netflix canada? i have to watch it now. Canada netflix is so much good, it has what i want.

Does anyone know when Part 1 was added? and is there a list of upcoming shows on netflix canada?

It was added on the 24th, i use this site http://canada.netflixable.com which shows all the new releases, you can check all the other regions too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was added on the 24th, i use this site http://canada.netflixable.com which shows all the new releases, you can check all the other regions too

Thank You, but it does not have up coming list. Would like to know when suits season 4 [with all episodes] is coming.
    Forum Member
    Thank You, but it does not have up coming list. Would like to know when suits season 4 [with all episodes] is coming.
    Its on Canada
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its on Canada

yep, but only ten episodes out of 16
    Forum Member

FYI it was on one of the South American regions a couple of months ago (probably Brazil) when I saw it.
  • Black HughBlack Hugh Posts: 1,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full five series of Irish crime drama Love Hate on Netflix Netherlands. Well worth a view.
    Forum Member
    Birdman on Canada
  • NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brolac wrote: »
    Hi NG, if you have a portable device like a tablet or smart phone you can download (in this case) the Channel 4 App called 4OD (4 On Demand) Once installed you have access to most of the programmes across the C4 platform, a large portion of which can be downloaded to your phone or tablet to watch on the go-away from the TV.

Hope that helps:)

It does, thank you :)
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Blacklist season 2 on Mexico
  • PhilT1808PhilT1808 Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone Girl - Netflix Canada
  • NirvanaGirlNirvanaGirl Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blacklist season 2 on Mexico

Oh brilliant!

Thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Some decent additions today :)

The Hobbit: Battle of 5 Armies - UK
    Mr Turner - Canada
    Captain Phillips - Netherlands
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Big Hero 6 on Australia
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just started watching Horns on Netfix UK.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SAK wrote: »
    The biopic on Liberace starring Michael Douglas 'Behind the Candelabra' is new on Belgium Netflix. Believe this is an HBO Film.

I watched this on Amazon Prime.
  • BigBadJimmyBigBadJimmy Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It may be of interest for some of you to know that there is a site that allows you to see which seasons of any given TV show are available on which Netflix region. There are several similar sites out there but none that I've come across have this feature.

It's called Filmefy, and it seems to have been developed in conjunction with the DNS service Unotelly.
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that BBJ:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may be of interest for some of you to know that there is a site that allows you to see which seasons of any given TV show are available on which Netflix region. There are several similar sites out there but none that I've come across have this feature.

It's called Filmefy, and it seems to have been developed in conjunction with the DNS service Unotelly.

if you mean switching to the region that that has the film/series from the site, then yea, cause a few other site has the feature to see where the film/series are. thanks for the site, its really handy.

no need to go on to unotelly to switch regions
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wild(2014) - Netflix Canada
    Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) - Netflix Canada

Netflix Japan also started today