Coleman Crusading (Jenna-Louise Coleman Appreciation)

CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
Forum Member
✭✭
Here it is, ladies and gentlemen, and long overdue!

92 days. That is how long remains until this extremely talented soap star turned global whovian icon falls* through the TARDIS doors (*see: DWM 452 for details) and takes her destined place as the Doctor Who companion.

Having been watched by millions every other weekday across the country for four years, she's no stranger to much of the British public, but she once was to many in the Doctor Who and Torchwood forum who dare not venture in to such Soapy places. :D Needless to say, Asylum of the Daleks settled all of that, and Oswinitis set in.

So! Where to see Jenna next, away from the Doctor Who filming sets of course.. this coming week!

Wednesday 26th & Thursday 27th - Room at the Top - BBC Drama Promo Link

Date TBC - Dancing on the Edge - Promo Link

No doubt, I'll happy serve as a solo thread bumper when times are slow over the coming months. I shall leave with this closing remark.

I met Jenna-Louise Coleman for all of 45-seconds. In that time, my numerous assumptions were all validated. She's warm, bubbly, intelligent, well-spoken and fantastically charming. With her background and talent (and her straight A's), she is sure to be the suitable role model Doctor Who's younger audience can appreciate.

So lets do some appreciating of our own, and long may she reign as second in command of the TARDIS when the times comes. Cosplayers, on your marks.

Comments