Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I was a bit taken aback by that comment. For a woman who's Modus Operandi is to promote herself as the mother of a disabled child to 'raise awareness' (according to the Desmond group newspaper agreement).
    It really shocked me. She has no brakes on that mouth of hers when a tapey-talking machine is thrust at her.:(
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Right.:( She says stuff about Harvey that she really shouldn't be sharing in the media and makes an astonishing comparison that I'm not prepared to reprint.:mad:

I also read that on another site.....but you can bet it will be okay for her to say those things as it is her way of coping with all the stress of looking after H....after Amy and the nannies look after him of course..:rolleyes:
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Can I just say that I think what Katie was talking about was the injection you have in your back in order to perform a Caesarian and its horrendous! I don't really like injections but the injection used for epidurals and spirals in order for a Caesarian is one of the worst things I remember of my 3 caesarians -sorry to butt in I just thought I'd say what I thought Katie was talking about! :)

Maybe it was the epidural needle she was frightened of having. But her baby's heartbeat dropped, and when asked if she feared for her baby's life, she replied ''no, i was just scared of the needle''

So the point is, her baby was struggling to survive, was she worried about that? No. She was more concerned about an injection.

If i was in that situation, i would be happy for the Dr's to cut me open without anesthetic, anything to get my baby out safe and sound.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My original guess was right (she says smugly).
    Apparently Kevvy chose the names.... Jett because it is a strong name (no it isn't . It's daft) ..."and Riviera, because ... I hate to say it......we were in the French riviera when he was born."

Just as well they weren't in Bognor Regis, Slough or Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch then!:D
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Just as well they weren't in Bognor Regis, Slough or Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch then!:D

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    On Mr World Famous. She sha....was seeing him for 3 months (in the 3 weeks between Leo and Kev:D ).
    Asked.....IN FRONT OF HER NEW HUSBAND (the one)....if she was in love with Mr World Famous she paused.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and replied "He's a nice guy" .

Which didn't really answer the question, did it ? (Oh Kev, I'm SO embarrassed for you .:o )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Unbelievable using a wee baby to get sympathy/ attention.......she is so low she could get under a door with a wardrobe on her back.

:D:D:D:D so glad I didn't have a drink in my mouth when I read that
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    I also read that on another site.....but you can bet it will be okay for her to say those things as it is her way of coping with all the stress of looking after H....after Amy and the nannies look after him of course..:rolleyes:

I'm sick of reading that her hard boiled attitude and lack of feeling is her 'way of coping'.

It's not, she's just a hard faced, hard nosed unfeeling trollop whose eyeballs light up when the cash is flashed, and while she's willing to twist anything to try make herself look like a poor little martyred mummy, all it does is make her look like she's making it all up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe a child could be kept in the womb once the waters break anyway.

Any nurses/midwives around that can put me right? :confused:

With my younger son it was just under two weeks without amniotic fluid, infection set in and heart rate dropped, when I sat up I fainted so they started me off. Previously I was on bed rest.

If memory serves me right I was told as long as no infection and heart rate was good. As long as I had total bed rest and I was ok then they would keep him in me. I was also informed that due to no amniotic fluid to be prepared for him to arrive with and odd ashy colouring, could have breathing difficulties and that he would be in scbu unit.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So not only has she sold her baby out,she lied and used him some more, to make extra money out of the drama,and even thrown her other son harvey into the mix,despicable leech.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really shocked me. She has no brakes on that mouth of hers when a tapey-talking machine is thrust at her.:(

Those pesky mixed messages again. You can't be MOTY and kiss & tell Queen at the same time. It just won't sell babygrows Katie.

Another one in that story - losing weight due to stress (Pete's fault) but also putting on more weight than ever.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With my younger son it was just under two weeks without amniotic fluid, infection set in and heart rate dropped, when I sat up I fainted so they started me off. Previously I was on bed rest.

If memory serves me right I was told as long as no infection and heart rate was good. As long as I had total bed rest and I was ok then they would keep him in me. I was also informed that due to no amniotic fluid to be prepared for him to arrive with and odd ashy colouring, could have breathing difficulties and that he would be in scbu unit.

Thanks for that. :)

Hope all was well for you both in the end.

Still think KP couldn't lie straight in bed though. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two Questions,who was the mystery man...can't say...because it didn't happen...What was the emergency surgery,can't say because it's too personal....she has a tummy tuck..............And also,kev loves me the way i am,so i'm in no rush to lose the baby weight,but hey,i've lost loads anyway due to the stress...:rolleyes: She'll get in that outfit by hook or by crook.
    Forum Member
    She says Kevs mates are all lovely and calm "Actually I'd say that they're posh" then goes on to say "we all went to Portugal together and Id end up being stark b****ck naked in front of them. "

Classy.
    Kev is such a lucky little boy to have found such a paragon of virtue and all things ladylike.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On Mr World Famous. She sha....was seeing him for 3 months (in the 3 weeks between Leo and Kev:D ).
    Asked.....IN FRONT OF HER NEW HUSBAND (the one)....if she was in love with Mr World Famous she paused.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and replied "He's a nice guy" .

Which didn't really answer the question, did it ? (Oh Kev, I'm SO embarrassed for you .:o )

This just proves to me that Kev is there for his own reasons (z list celeb lifestyle) so is willing to put up with all the crap....

KP has him there for stand in....hands on...best daddy in the world role.....also to try and annoy exes (none of them care)

As what man would sit there quietly while his new wife of a few months who has just supposedly given birth to his son, spends her time telling the world about a amazing super famous lover she had who people would be jel off.......only a matter of days before meeting him....:eek:

omg I really can't believe she is this clueless....but she is .....:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She says Kevs mates are all lovely and calm "Actually I'd say that they're posh" then goes on to say "we all went to Portugal together and Id end up being stark b****ck naked in front of them. "

Classy.
    Kev is such a lucky little boy to have found such a paragon of virtue and all things ladylike.

Of course it is fine to be naked in front of them they wouldn't of been looking at her......they would be waiting for Kev to get naked again.....;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Can I just say that I think what Katie was talking about was the injection you have in your back in order to perform a Caesarian and its horrendous! I don't really like injections but the injection used for epidurals and spirals in order for a Caesarian is one of the worst things I remember of my 3 caesarians -sorry to butt in I just thought I'd say what I thought Katie was talking about! :)

Ive had epidurals and had two emergency births. My priority was my babies life's not a painful temporary injection/epidural.
    When told your child's life is at risk you get over fears and pray. I've also had lumbar punctures and watched my middle child have them. The pain is temporary and to fear them more than fearing losing or having a ill child is crass and deeply questionable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right.:( She says stuff about Harvey that she really shouldn't be sharing in the media and makes an astonishing comparison that I'm not prepared to reprint.:mad:

Agree, this is why I did not comment on it.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Classy.
    According to this it was June when she went to Portugal. Wasn't that when she was 'ready to drop'? So pregnant Katie got starkers in front of Kev's mates? What kind of men can a woman parade naked around? Thinking...:sleep:
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/545655/pregnant-katie-price-i-m-browner-than-harvey-after-going-to-portugal-with-kieran-hayler
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think kev will give 2 hoots,because i think it's a business deal between the 2 of them,she gets a few covers and he gets the fame he always wanted.Good deal for the pair of them..One day the truth will come out
    Forum Member
    She's OK with Kev stripping (of course she is. That's why he hasn't stripped in months and months). She says "his shows are different to others ".
    Yes indeedy....I can vouch for that. He gets totally naked in less than 4 mins. Bad value for money there girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's OK with Kev stripping (of course she is. That's why he hasn't stripped in months and months). She says "his shows are different to others ".
    Yes indeedy....I can vouch for that. He gets totally naked in less than 4 mins. Bad value for money there girls.
    See there is a flaw in that right away...No way on this earth would she allow a man that she loved and cared for to strip off in public,pete couldn't even look in the direction of anything female,and nor could her other ex's..
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    I never really felt anything when I had mine, as they sprayed my back to freeze me, plus was too busy counting down to my next contraction....aaaah :)

Think what people were shocked at is that if you are told your baby's heartbeat had dropped having a needle no matter how awful it is would be the least of your worries....seeing as she has needles put in her face when she has her botox...or all over her body when she gets tattooed.

p.s butt in any time :)

Yeah i doI see what you are getting at! I'm scared of needles and it probably would be something said about the spinal needle if they asked me only because I've had such horrendous times with the first two of mine by the third they honestly had to calm me down I was soo scared that it would be horrendous again :(
    I'm glad to say the third wasn't but I must have had some PTS from the first two as even now thinking about them brings me out in a chill! :o:D
    Forum Member
    On being kept hidden in a secwet dungeon away from the kiddies Kevvy trills like a well trained budgie "I respect Pwicey for that because at the end of the day you don't want to be bringing people into their lives that aren't going to stay".

Right, I need help....I'm running out of fingers to count the blokes she has dragged into her kids lives as daddies and potentials.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that. :)

Hope all was well for you both in the end.

Still think KP couldn't lie straight in bed though. ;)
    Your welcome :)
    Both are ok now but spent a long time in and out of hospital for the first two years. Older lad who had the most difficult time is now a strapping 6ft 5 lad :)
This discussion has been closed.