Last Tango in Halifax Series 2

BritFlicks1BritFlicks1 Posts: 631
Forum Member
✭✭
The second series of BAFTA-winning drama Last Tango in Halifax will begin on BBC One on Tuesday 19th November at 9pm.

The drama stars Derek Jacobi and Anne Reid as Alan and Celia, who dated when they were teenagers. Sixty years later, their grandsons put them on Facebook, they meet, rekindle their romance and decide to get married.

Series one ended as Alan suffered a heart attack, leaving Celia worried she would lose the love of her life again.

Regular cast members, including Sarah Lancashire and Nicola Walker, also return, along with new faces such as Gemma Jones and Timothy West.

Comments

• ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes greatly looking forward to it, some marvellous acting in Series 1. My only (small) moan is that we see very little of Halifax and places they implied were in Halifax weren't !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow I thought it would be next year
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    Yes greatly looking forward to it, some marvellous acting in Series 1. My only (small) moan is that we see very little of Halifax and places they implied were in Halifax weren't !

Yes, and some of the Skipton ones :(

But looking forward to it being back on :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Is the first series repeated or available to view anywhere? I can't seem to find it on the iPlayer :)
  • NestNest Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh thanks for the info. I love this forum! :)