Becky Hill Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Becky was my favourite contestant, but I'm a bit disappointed in the direction she seems to be taking musically. For someone with so much natural energy, all the links I have followed are showcasing her in the Adele mould and, well, we already have Adele.

I know it's a currently popular music style, but I appreciate Becky for her original personality and ability to rock out (in a way I suspect Adele never could). I'd like to see more of that from her.

Becky is still working on her direction and sound nothings set in stone, it's an ongoing process. Keep watching "The Rebelations" it's out every sunday at 6 pm. She wants to be a mainstream artist, but a bit different. ;)

Wait until her first album is released next year, then you'll see the artist that becky hill really is. No one outside of a studio, has heard any of the material becky is currently working on.

Becky will record covers of songs for her fans,and to remind people she hasn't disappeared. She was at crown talent in london, just the other day practising some more.

These will be out in due course,i'm not privy as to when.:)

By the way when she sings i don't hear anyone else i hear becky hill.
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great to hear Postmans, thanks :)
    Forum Member
    Great to hear Postmans, thanks :)

That's great Smokeychan1 .:cool: Keep faith with becky hill.;)
    Forum Member
    As i write this becky is filming some more covers of tunes for her fans,and anyone else who would like to listen.:) As i said above,i don't know when we will see them uploaded though.!
    Forum Member
    Go and watch The Rebelations 4, and find the clue to a special give away from becky.!!;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXSEEWR4fMg&feature=g-all-u

This blew me away.:cool:!
    Forum Member
    Go here and listen to and watch this cover becky has just uploaded to her channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUhv-_O8brM&feature=plcp

There'll be more to come too. :D
    Forum Member
    Postmans wrote: »
    Go here and listen to and watch this cover becky has just uploaded to her channel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUhv-_O8brM&feature=plcp

There'll be more to come too. :D

Oh and while you're there subscribe to her channel;)
    Forum Member
    Since i last posted in this thread,becky has been continuing to work away in the recording studio. I can tell you she now has around 50 tracks(yes you heard me right) in her portfolio.! And is about to start work on defining her album.:cool:

Check out her covers here http://www.youtube.com/user/BeckyHillMusic/featured
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Since i last posted in this thread,becky has been continuing to work away in the recording studio. I can tell you she now has around 50 tracks(yes you heard me right) in her portfolio.! And is about to start work on defining her album.:cool:

Check out her covers here http://www.youtube.com/user/BeckyHillMusic/featured

I'll look forward very much to her album.
    Forum Member
    I'll look forward very much to her album.

Yes me too dave,i feel we're in for something special.:) Of course becky won't be releasing said album until she's signed.

When she is signed she'll shout it good and loud to the world,and i'll post it in bold in this thread.:) 2013 will be a big year for becky hill.
    Forum Member
    Becky Hill will feature on the upcoming debut album called Home by Rudimental the track is called Powerless :D:cool:

It's up on iTunes it's out on april 29th but isn't ready for preview just yet.
    Forum Member
    Yesterday becky signed an official contract with her manager Alex. This is what becky said on twitter.

Just signed my management contract!! Much more to come,next stop,record contract! :):D
    Forum Member
    Yesterday becky signed an official contract with her manager Alex. This is what becky said on twitter.

Just signed my management contract!! Much more to come,next stop,record contract! :):D

Here's a photo. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/599064_592067457472413_1242709904_n.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Great news!
  • streetwisestreetwise Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So pleased for her. I enjoyed her journey on 'The Voice'. She's special, and I hope she gets her well deserved break into the big time. :cool:
    Forum Member
    I have some more news for all becky hill supporters.!! Becky will soon be uploading some brand new original material to her youtube channel BeckyHillMusic This is what she said on twitter to one of her followers on 26th march.

@XXCharlie_AnneXX gonna put some original material up soon,let me just record it & i'll get it to you xx

So keep watching her channel.
    Forum Member
    Go into iTunes on your pc and bring up Rudimental's debut album "Home" the deluxe version is being streamed for free right now .!!

29 mins 37 sec in the track "powerless" You can't link the stream i've tried.!

I guarantee you'll be blown away.!!

Go Becky Hill :D I said she was good.! didn't i ;) This is just the start,much more in the pipeline. ;)
    Forum Member
    Here's a link to to a youtube video for powerless enjoy.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1dWvOw9s3U&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL7B4A440E70F71632

This tune is an absolute banger top class:cool::D
    Forum Member
    Out now Rudimental "Powerless" ft the mindblowing voice of Becky Hill:D
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sounds incredible on the Rudimental track.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    Powerless is fantastic! :)
    Forum Member
    Becky is back down south today.:)

This is what she tweeted earlier

Meetings,meetings & more meetings ! Back down south today introducing myself to some record labels #BusinessFaceOn
    Forum Member
    A lot has been happening since i last posted in this thread.

Becky has recently been in rehearsal with Rudimental uk. And i'm very proud as a fan to announce, that from tonight she will be officially on tour with the band. The gig tonight is St john's college cambridge. :cool:

CAMBRIDGE ARE YOU READY.!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot has been happening since i last posted in this thread.

Becky has recently been in rehearsal with Rudimental uk. And i'm very proud as a fan to announce, that from tonight she will be officially on tour with the band. The gig tonight is St john's college cambridge. :cool:

CAMBRIDGE ARE YOU READY.!!! :D

Great news! Hope she has a great tour with them!
    Forum Member
    Great news! Hope she has a great tour with them!

Nice one DavetheScot.:cool: Well judging by this comment becky tweeted earlier to her followers (inc me.) i'd say that's a given.;):D

INSANE SHIT TONIGHT!! Cambridge thank you for my first rudimentaluk gig. You made it AMAZING !!