Katie Pwice...

Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Its her 35th birthday today and all is quiet...

Do you think she looks very old for her age?

Comments

• johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd say that she does. Very sad, really, because if she'd just left well alone, she'd probably look her age or younger.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True... she was pretty at one time. Shes rough and chavvy looking now. She looks like someone in her 50s.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here's hoping she sticks to the lemonade to celebrate and has a night in with her feet up to make sure she rests and looks after the baby.

(a gal can dream can't she?) :D

*waits for the pics in tomorrow's Scum*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I think in general the old glamour model look has been replaced by the chavvy look nowadays. Maybe once the baby is born Katie will go for a new look - reinvent herself. It would be a good time to do it as I do think she lost her way somewhere along the line. Far too much 'work' at too young an age. Why anyone would consider it before 40 at least is beyond me. I do think she looks 10 years older than she really is and I'm sure it's down to the 'work', the whatever it is she has had done to make her skin looks so bad and the hair and makeup she chooses. I'm sure its possible for her to look glamorous (which is her style, her comfort zone) without looking so --- sorry can't find a kind way of saying this - but yes rough, desperate and old. She is not old by any stretch of the imagination so she should stop fretting about unimportant things. It's sad but ironic that she, and many others like her, actually make themselves look older than they are in their desperate attempts to not look 'old'.
    That said I hope she has a good birthday and takes time to enjoy it with her family.
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    True... she was pretty at one time. Shes rough and chavvy looking now. She looks like someone in her 50s.

She certainly hasn't done herself any favours. She looks rougher than and dead rat, and the lines on her face total more than many 60 year olds.

Maybe its time she gave up and shrank into obscurity. (Although she'll pop up again when she divorces / remarries once more)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's Gary up to these days - In her old shows he was a constant presence - literally chasing her round with a trowel & mortar scattering false eyelashes in his wake. Are they still bosom buddies..?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She not only had a pretty face,she also has a beautiful head of hair,natural tumbling curls right down her back,but because she is never happy with anything she has,she went and ruined the lot,hair,face,breasts and skin,she has paid a high price for her vanity.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    What's Gary up to these days - In her old shows he was a constant presence - literally chasing her round with a trowel & mortar scattering false eyelashes in his wake. Are they still bosom buddies..?

He did Mel Sykes' make-up for her wedding. I didn't recognise him at first - he looked like he's had a head transplant!:eek:

(Second photo from bottom)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2326613/Melanie-Sykes-shares-kiss-new-toyboy-husband-Jack-Cockings-elegant-countryside-wedding.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was pretty before all the work now she just looks rough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Melanies make up looks perfect for the occasion - so if he can do that then maybe Katies 'overdone' look is not necessarily down to him? Maybe he just did as she asked.
    I've never taken a great deal of notice of Katie until lately but I did see her many years ago in an episode of IACGMOOH she was encouraging Kerry Katona to do one of the eating trials - I thought at the time how naturally pretty she was and how good she was at giving the trials a go - she was not what I was expecting at all. Wonder where that Katie went? Sad really.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She not only had a pretty face,she also has a beautiful head of hair,natural tumbling curls right down her back,but because she is never happy with anything she has,she went and ruined the lot,hair,face,breasts and skin,she has paid a high price for her vanity.

Much too soon, most women have little jobs done to make them look younger. Nothing will help KP now.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she really 35? I thought she was a few years younger than me for some reason:confused:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    He did Mel Sykes' make-up for her wedding. I didn't recognise him at first - he looked like he's had a head transplant!:eek:

(Second photo from bottom)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2326613/Melanie-Sykes-shares-kiss-new-toyboy-husband-Jack-Cockings-elegant-countryside-wedding.html
    OH EMM GEE.:D
    Now we know what Justin Beiber did with his old hairstyle.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has no warmth...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is only 35 :eek::eek::eek:

I have always found those with a lot of work done look weirdly ageless. They look awful imo, but not human enough to have an age. Not a good look at all.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    35, more like 45......:eek::rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is only 35 :eek::eek::eek:

I have always found those with a lot of work done look weirdly ageless. They look awful imo, but not human enough to have an age. Not a good look at all.

I agree. I've never seen anyone who has had facial surgery actually look younger or better for it. They just look like middle aged people who have had work done so by having it done at a young age, she's made herself look like someone older without actually looking older - if that makes any sense
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. I've never seen anyone who has had facial surgery actually look younger or better for it. They just look like middle aged people who have had work done so by having it done at a young age, she's made herself look like someone older without actually looking older - if that makes any sense

I know exactly what you mean. I think this is going to apply to the TOWIE lot as well.
    As for KP, pre surgery days she was a pretty girl, she had the gap in her teeth, the bump in her nose etc but she was far more attractive with these imperfections
    Then for some bizarre reason she tampered & tampered with what she was given & has now just ended up looking rather odd tho personally speaking I think deep down she's possibly regretting a lot of these procedures.
    As for this quest to try & knock 10 years off yourself (Not just KP) by injecting yourself with God knows what, it's now become almost criminal to grow old:confused:
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know exactly what you mean. I think this is going to apply to the TOWIE lot as well.
    As for KP, pre surgery days she was a pretty girl, she had the gap in her teeth, the bump in her nose etc but she was far more attractive with these imperfections
    Then for some bizarre reason she tampered & tampered with what she was given & has now just ended up looking rather odd tho personally speaking I think deep down she's possibly regretting a lot of these procedures.
    As for this quest to try & knock 10 years off yourself (Not just KP) by injecting yourself with God knows what, it's now become almost criminal to grow old:confused:

I have a friend who has " grown into herself " if that makes any sense.
    She looks far better now ( in her late '50's ) than she did 30 years ago . No surgery or botox was necessary .

I wish I looked as good as she does
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    She has no warmth...

Nor empathy ,nor personality.
    Oh wait,she HAS personality. It is just carp though.;)
    Forum Member
    momma11 wrote: »
    [/B]

I have a friend who has " grown into herself " if that makes any sense.
    She looks far better now ( in her late '50's ) than she did 30 years ago . No surgery or botox was necessary .

I wish I looked as good as she does

I know what you mean momma,but you need a certain contentment within yourself to reach that point. Pwicey has never been content,other than in the early Andre years.Her money was wasted on surgery when psychological help would have benefited her better....IMO.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I know what you mean momma,but you need a certain contentment within yourself to reach that point. Pwicey has never been content,other than in the early Andre years.Her money was wasted on surgery when psychological help would have benefited her better....IMO.

For once I have to agree with you 100% there,contentment within yourself means you have to like yourself and deep down I don't think Katie does as I recognise that as I never liked myself at her age and found seeking professional help as in a phycologist helped enormously and I think instead of these quick fix actions that don't bring you happiness Katie might of been better to seek professional help but then maybe she has we don't know do we :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been on the other thread, didn't know it was closed until I tried to post. Some very sensitive criticisers out there. Sort of threatening a member of the public with court action. How funny.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Just been on the other thread, didn't know it was closed until I tried to post. Some very sensitive criticisers out there. Sort of threatening a member of the public with court action. How funny.

It also trashed the thread......rather annoying.....:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It also trashed the thread......rather annoying.....:mad:

I can't really see any alertable posts?
    I wonder what the judge would say of a critic suing for being criticised?
    I wonder if he'll get any more slots on This Morning? Oh, wait....
This discussion has been closed.