100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• SpoilerificSpoilerific Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Quick thought.....

Does anyone think the actress here, from the pics in the original article, is a tad 'close' to the friend in the pictures?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286228/Jennifer-Lawrences-heated-caught-smoking-suspicious-roll-cigarette.html

I get a 'closer than friends' vibe off of those pictures. Maybe it's just me though!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It lacks context - the friend might have just been dumped or a relative died or they might be more. Pictures only tell the story of the second they were taken.
  • SpoilerificSpoilerific Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    That's a good point. I just wondered what people thought of it.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    3. No idea how to make a clue for her. Her name is very unique though. The husband is retired tennis player who has always kind of pinged my gaydar.

I've just googled and I've never heard of the wife, but I can see why the husband pings your gaydar, but you would think the blind would have mentioned he is a former sportsman as presumably he is more famous than her even in America. He did win the US open one year and reach the Wimbledon Final three times (beaten each time by the Swiss man) all in the noughties
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    I've just googled and I've never heard of the wife, but I can see why the husband pings your gaydar, but you would think the blind would have mentioned he is a former sportsman as presumably he is more famous than her even in America. He did win the US open one year and reach the Wimbledon Final three times (beaten each time by the Swiss man) all in the noughties

Yep. That's who i thought. Perhaps saying she was married to a sportsman was a tad too specific? Who knows.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    ooh I didn't but have always been under the impression that he was a fan of the white powder. I saw pics in the Mail of the pre-party and thought 'well I can guess what they've been up to'-don't know why just the way they looked in pics, especially the ex-t4 presenter that was declared bankrupt

I've heard rumours about the T4 presenter before so it wouldn't surprise me at all. I remember when the DJ hosted a well known telethon last year and as soon as he walked on set it was obvious that he was off his face on some substance or other. He was hyper and his eyes were practically popping out of his head. There were also some very interesting comments under articles about him on the Daily Mail website recently, so blatant were that I was surprised they even published them!
  • SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Quick thought.....

Does anyone think the actress here, from the pics in the original article, is a tad 'close' to the friend in the pictures?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2286228/Jennifer-Lawrences-heated-caught-smoking-suspicious-roll-cigarette.html

I get a 'closer than friends' vibe off of those pictures. Maybe it's just me though!

I think that's a classic Daily Mail jobbie. She might be smoking a spliff, but all the rest of it seems made up. She looks like she's having a loud but happy phone conversation - almost smiling in some pics. I hug my friends all the time, so that just seems totally normal to me. I'm sure the Daily Mail are desperate to run any story they can on J Lawrence and A Hathaway at the moment - using their Oscar wins to get more hits on their site. It's working...

I like J Lawrence, she seems very genuine.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    What people are asking this week

Who is 'bitchforu18'? The celebrity
    who was prowling around Gaydar
    chatrooms on Monday, posting such
    delightful messages as:

bitchforu18: I NEED SOMEONE TO COME
    AND NAIL ME
    bitchforu18: I'm drunk willing
    bitchforu18: im an actor
    bitchforu18: well know
    bitchforu18: I NEED TO BE ****ED NOW,
    IM IN SOHO. IM GOOD LOOKING, DEFINED,
    29 AND GOT A FAMOUS FACE. IM ALSO SO
    ****ING DRUNK. WHYS IT HARD TO FIND
    SOMEONE TO BREED ME??

The new Man Of Steel former Tudor?
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Noooooo!!! He just hasn't met me yet :)
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    3. No idea how to make a clue for her. Her name is very unique though. The husband is retired tennis player who has always kind of pinged my gaydar.

Name sounds like they make power tools & appliances!
  • cosmic.68cosmic.68 Posts: 72
    Forum Member

Oh my god let this please be true.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I've heard rumours about the T4 presenter before so it wouldn't surprise me at all. I remember when the DJ hosted a well known telethon last year and as soon as he walked on set it was obvious that he was off his face on some substance or other. He was hyper and his eyes were practically popping out of his head. There were also some very interesting comments under articles about him on the Daily Mail website recently, so blatant were that I was surprised they even published them!

I can see him getting caught out soon like the Croydon supermodel, as it does seem to be getting quite blatant now. I've had no sleep, been partying all night and here I am to present the breakfast show. Wonder if his little stylish mate is at it too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I can see him getting caught out soon like the Croydon supermodel, as it does seem to be getting quite blatant now. I've had no sleep, been partying all night and here I am to present the breakfast show. Wonder if his little stylish mate is at it too

There's already been a few blinds posted in this thread about the Grim one and the Stylish mate being caught snorting together at a club/party. My guess is the Grim leads the Stylish one along a lot, bit of a bad influence y'know? Because I definitely get the impression that the Stylish one is easily lead astray.
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If I may be blunt for people of a certain class with a certain amount of money cocaine use is rife. No one blinks an eyelid, it's standard. Royals, celebs and zelebs... in the words of Lily Allen "everyone's at it"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick thought.....

I heard some rumours about her and Hannah Montana.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It could cause huge problems for the boybander if he's caught out and exposed in the press. They appeal to a very young audience and it won't go down very well over the pond where they like their teen stars to be very clean cut. I'm surprised the record company haven't read him the riot act and told him to keep away for the DJ. I'd love it if he were caught out and sacked, I don't know anyone who likes him anyway.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could cause huge problems for the boybander if he's caught out and exposed in the press. They appeal to a very young audience and it won't go down very well over the pond where they like their teen stars to be very clean cut. I'm surprised the record company haven't read him the riot act and told him to keep away for the DJ. I'd love it if he were caught out and sacked, I don't know anyone who likes him anyway.

I used to really like the idea of these two together but if it's drugz-fun, then no. :mad:

However, you have to consider that if true, the Stylish one would be, in fact, and adult, with a mind of his own and can freely choose to take what he wants.

I do think he is the one from all that group with the potential of getting out of control fast, hiding the old demons may be too much and rebelling might lead to rehab sooner than later if he doesn't watch it. I'm not a particular fan of the set he knocks round with, I don't think it's that healthy personally.

I know drugs are rife but this was a kid that 2 years ago was at school. I'd hate to see him some washed-up, scened-out druggie after a couple of years. If it's true I hope someone intervenes and gets him out of that situation. It'd be easy to blame anyone else but it's really down to him. The influences around him should be caring for him, not enabling him. If that is what these blinds suggest. :sleep:
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick thought.....

It lacks context - the friend might have just been dumped or a relative died or they might be more. Pictures only tell the story of the second they were taken.

I agree with both of you in a weird way.

I wouldn't ever hug a friend like that but then straight girls are quite happy to be all touchy feely with each other. So I think if all their pictures were like that and she wasn't the same with everyone (not seen enough pictures) then I'd maybe believe it was a more than friends.

She doesn't really 'ping' for me but as outspoken as she is I doubt she'd be allowed to come out if she was gay.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Yep. Agree.
    2. Not Princess Diaries. Meg Griffin/Jackie Burkhart

Named after a part of new york? and a bus?
    Forum Member
    mvloca wrote: »
    Name sounds like they make power tools & appliances!
    gilesb wrote: »
    Named after a part of new york? and a bus?

Yep. :o I guess it wasn't that hard after all.
    Forum Member
    From Village Voice:

Which onetime heartthrob has managed to keep his sexuality a well-guarded secret for five decades?

From CDAN:

This actress is almost A list and is mostly movies. This other actress is B+ list, but a far better actress and knows it and is not afraid to let it be known. She does mostly movies. Both of our actresses nearly came to blows when the B list actress started talking about crap movies and how Hollywood has gone to crap for making such movies and rattled off two that starred the almost A lister and several others that starred the almost A lister's boyfriend. Words were exchanged and the almost A lister had to be physically restrained from punching the B lister. Apparently the two have been hating each other for a long time, but being in close proximity for press has made it even worse.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^

#1: 5 decades? No idea.

#2: This is that Oz movie & the Almost A is Meg Griffin. (she & her boyfriend have made some crap) but who's stirring up trouble? Jen Lindley or The Constant Gardener?
  • ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Village Voice:

Which onetime heartthrob has managed to keep his sexuality a well-guarded secret for five decades?

I'd guess he who has a penchant for red ferrari's and has an ice cream lolly named in his honour ;)
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Village Voice:

From CDAN:

This actress is almost A list and is mostly movies. This other actress is B+ list, but a far better actress and knows it and is not afraid to let it be known. She does mostly movies. Both of our actresses nearly came to blows when the B list actress started talking about crap movies and how Hollywood has gone to crap for making such movies and rattled off two that starred the almost A lister and several others that starred the almost A lister's boyfriend. Words were exchanged and the almost A lister had to be physically restrained from punching the B lister. Apparently the two have been hating each other for a long time, but being in close proximity for press has made it even worse.

No.1 - God's favourite bachelor boy?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    No.1 - God's favourite bachelor boy?

But is village voice American? Don't think he is known over there ?

Lots of blinds about him linking him to the dead cigar smoker who fixed it for a lot of people :eek::eek:
This discussion has been closed.