Will P!NK add a second leg to The Truth About Love Tour in the UK?

matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
Forum Member
✭✭
Seeing as the US has had a second leg of the tour announced for this fall, Do you think she'll add more dates for the UK? I really hope she does

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know but if she has to cancel more UK tour dates then I hope that she does come back here so that they can be rescheduled.
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope so! she missed out scotland on this leg which i am sad about [i know its not pinks fault]. Hoping she does the new Hydro Arena in Glasgow!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know whether she's better following last nights cancellation?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    t2ggergal wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether she's better following last nights cancellation?

Well The O2 tweeted this morning to say that tomorrows show should still be going ahead tomorrow and then the LG Arena said that yesterdays is definitely being rescheduled however they don't know what the definite date is yet. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I really really hope so! If she does though it wont be until 2014... shes got dates till like the 18th decemeber or something like that :o I would love for her to add like she did with funhouse (she was in england april '09 then nov '09) shes been well received here, sold out shows, would like to think so :) Hopefully newcastle this time!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I don't know but if she has to cancel more UK tour dates then I hope that she does come back here so that they can be rescheduled.

tomorrow nights is looking like its on, but still needs to reschedule last night. she might just slot it in somewhere in may though causes shes only in europe, depends with the LG is free too
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I hope so. I'm seeing her (hopefully...) for the 3rd time on Thursday after also seeing her Funhouse and Summer Carnival tours. She's incredible.

I hope that she does another stadium tour - that was amazing. Preferable Sunderland because I would love to take my Mum to see her and she isn't coming to the NE at all this time around.