Celebs and veneers/false teeth

12346»

Comments

• HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Latest one today is Cher Lloyd with a new set of pearly white teeth. They look the wrong size for her mouth.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a good looksie at pictures of Rylan's teeth...and cher's too...and something my dad told me years ago rang a bell as to why they look sooo weird and fake. Dad had false gnashers too only his looked like the real deal because of the way the dental technician made them. He told me that our own teeth are not a uniform size and that all carnivores, including humans (sorry to any vegies on this forum), have those pointy canine incisors top and bottom at the front. As the teeth progress around to the back on each side they change shape and decrease in size....when you look at Rylan's they are all the same size, all the same filed shape right around from one side the other. Who ever did them did not shape the 3rd and 4th teeth as incisors like they naturally would be. Hence why they look like he has an electric keyboard jammed in his mouth. A very unnatural looking set of teeth, god knows what he paid too.
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a good looksie at pictures of Rylan's teeth...and cher's too...and something my dad told me years ago rang a bell as to why they look sooo weird and fake. Dad had false gnashers too only his looked like the real deal because of the way the dental technician made them. He told me that our own teeth are not a uniform size and that all carnivores, including humans (sorry to any vegies on this forum), have those pointy canine incisors top and bottom at the front. As the teeth progress around to the back on each side they change shape and decrease in size....when you look at Rylan's they are all the same size, all the same filed shape right around from one side the other. Who ever did them did not shape the 3rd and 4th teeth as incisors like they naturally would be. Hence why they look like he has an electric keyboard jammed in his mouth. A very unnatural looking set of teeth, god knows what he paid too.

He said he paid 25 grand - shocker!!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek:

Shame Rylan can't get his money......not to mention his old teeth.....back.

He could have had more discreet dental treatment done for a fraction of that price.

Somehow he now looks like a cartoon version of George Michael.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »
    He said he paid 25 grand - shocker!!

What a price to pay for bloody teeth. The dentists doing that work must charge a bloody fortune for their labour. In fact, they must be bloody extortionate. That's an insane price to pay for new teeth.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    :eek:

Shame Rylan can't get his money......not to mention his old teeth.....back.

He could have had more discreet dental treatment done for a fraction of that price.

Somehow he now looks like a cartoon version of George Michael.

The price he paid and yet the way he looks. Talk about having no value of money.
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Haha, I read this thread backwards, and I kind of wasn't getting why you were all talking about Rylan, because I remembered him always having Ross teeth, but then I saw the pictures.

Oh dear God! He can't even close his mouth properly!
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    These teeth are such a departure from his God-given ones that he now looks like a caricature who'll never be taken seriously...

Yes he was taken so seriously before. :rolleyes:

At least he gives me a good laugh when I see his horse mouth appear on tv. You can't take your eyes off his teeth! What a gobful. He can't close his mouth. How do people eat with them either? The things people do to keep themselves in the public eye.

Oh well he probably thinks people laughing at his silly horse teeth is all good publicity. Come to think of it horses teeth actually look better because they're natural to the horse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artem on Strictly Come Dancing is another one with some stupid looking false teeth.
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    Artem on Strictly Come Dancing is another one with some stupid looking false teeth.

I don't think they are. He's talked of having his overlarge and pointy incisors filed down, and like all Americans in the media, he has them regularly whitened.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    I don't think they are. He's talked of having his overlarge and pointy incisors filed down, and like all Americans in the media, he has them regularly whitened.

He's Russian. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must stop looking at teeth:D just looking at Sharon osbornes false teeth. Just too perfect.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abbey Clancy was sporting some brilliant white gnashers on SCD. Her front teeth were never that big when she was on Britain's Next Top Model.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I must stop looking at teeth:D just looking at Sharon osbornes false teeth. Just too perfect.

Louis Walsh's face doesn't look the same either . it creeps me out :eek:
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karren Brady is another person who got veneers which changed the whole shape of her mouth/face. I can remember spending a whole episode of Your Fired mesmerised/horrified by the veneers and how she had to keep stretching her top lip to cover them.

Nothing comes close to Rylan though. His teeth look like they were based on a sketch by a 5 year old.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have Dennis Waterman's dentures/veneers been mentioned?

Terrible things. He should demand his money back.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joey Essex was on something the other night, I think he went to the same dentist as Rylan:eek: (they are not as bad as Rylans but still, not subtle at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Joey Essex was on something the other night, I think he went to the same dentist as Rylan:eek: (they are not as bad as Rylans but still, not subtle at all.

Celebrity Juice.

I was blinded. :D :eek:
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Discussed in the Strictly Come Dancing thread about Abbey Clancy.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Monaogg View Post
    They all end up looking like James Coburn, who's face at least fitted his teeth.

http://acertaincinema.com/wp-content...coburn_opt.jpg
    If you look at the woman on my thread she has had veneers as she has that horsey mouth and tattooed eyebrows and lips. Looks horrid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1241378.html

Abbey isn't that bad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celebrity Juice.

I was blinded. :D :eek:

just remembered, it was Through the Keyhole,:) I don't watch Celeb Juice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    just remembered, it was Through the Keyhole,:) I don't watch Celeb Juice

He was on Celebrity Juice as well. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was on Celebrity Juice as well. :)

yes I figured that from your post:)
  • realwalesrealwales Posts: 3,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Garraway has definitely had some work done - her front teeth don't look at all natural. A friend of mine worked with her some years ago and said she was a nice, down-to-earth girl but she enjoyed her cigarettes. I've seen footage of her from her regional TV days and her slight lisp was far less noticeable then. Her teeth, pre-treatment, weren't in bad shape either. At the absolute most she should've had them whitened.