Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 24)

Comments

• clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    At least the DM have put a positive spin on the Sun's dirge.

As they are so very private (as they should be), it's not often we see them pictured out and about. But it is nice.

I've always said them two give me hope that real romance isn't dead!! Can't believe that magic night was three years ago. Still gives me warm fuzzy feelings inside :)
  • lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jewelj wrote: »

Lovely photos of Kara and Artem holding hands and laughing together on their way to the final. Loved the green dress Kara was wearing.Kara is holding the bag in her hand that Artem once bought her for Christmas. Artem has said on his facebook page that they haven't split. Let's just enjoy his and Natalie's success last night, even though they didn't win.:)
  • keep_dancingkeep_dancing Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lateone wrote: »
    Lovely photos of Kara and Artem holding hands and laughing together on their way to the final. Loved the green dress Kara was wearing.Kara is holding the bag in her hand that Artem once bought her for Christmas. Artem has said on his facebook page that they haven't split. Let's just enjoy his and Natalie's success last night, even though they didn't win.:)

I totally agree! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That article is mind boggling with the amount of inconsistencies. Lol. He isn't moving to LA, he has to go back every now and then, they say the pictures were taken ahead of the final but further down it says leaving the studio etc etc. last week Artem ended it, now Kara has. First it was because they had drifted apart, now it's because of rows caused by her saying he is obsessed with Strictly lol.

What a farce of an article. Artem denied it and they don't look like a ex couple in those photos lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just stopping by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

The end of another Strictly season:(...keep dancing:)!

Happy New Year

xxx
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kara and Artem out for breakfast this morning

@boydenskitchen
    Lovely to see the real strictly winner
    @artemchigvintse and @ktointon for breakfast today the nicest couple in showbiz!
  • lateonelateone Posts: 1,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »

@boydenskitchen
    @artemchigvintse and @ktointon for breakfast today the nicest couple in showbiz!

Thanks, Dolly sid.:)
  • jeweljjewelj Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Fumb Duck wrote: »
    What a farce of an article. Artem denied it and they don't look like a ex couple in those photos lol.

How true, and now they are out having breakfast :) why don't the press just leave them alone.

Wishing them and everyone here a smashing xmas and New Year :)
  • Wrenny-24Wrenny-24 Posts: 9,373
    Forum Member
    anam cara wrote: »
    Just stopping by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

The end of another Strictly season:(...keep dancing:)!

Happy New Year

xxx

Merry Christmas to you too Anam and to every Kartemite! Only 9 more months to wait for the next seaon! ;-):)

@boydenskitchen

Thanks Dollysid
  • EselleEselle Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

@boydenskitchen

Thanks dollysid for this.
  • Nicola123Nicola123 Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    I love kara and artem together they have best partnership.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I'd love to see Kara and Tom Chambers do a musical together, with choreography by a certain Mr Chigvintsev of course :)

That I would pay good money to go and see. Here's hoping ;-):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lateone wrote: »
    I noticed that too, Eselle. But then I'm a 'bag' lady!:D

I thought Kara looked stunning, sporting the Audrey Hepburn look. Very classy.

As you are a self confessed 'bag' lady I thought you might be interested in this Lateone;-)

'Invest in a piece of history with Kara's Dior bag

£1700

Lady Dior bag

So aDIORable!

So rumour has it that Kara Tointon and Artem Chigvintsev have fallen prey to the curse of the reality show couple. If that is the case, the duo looked strangely cheery at the Dancing with the stars final last night, but we have a theory: that fabulous Lady Dior bag that Kara has on her arm is bringing the smiles to their faces.

When you're carrying a Lady Dior bag, you're not only flaunting your wealth and status - you're carrying a small piece of history. In 1995, France's First Lady commissioned Dior to make the bag as an exclusive gift for the Princess of Wales. Diana loved the bag so much that she got one in every colour and was rarely seen without it from then on. The bag was named after the princess and the covetable It bag was born.

Unfortunately, Kara's bag is not available online so if you want it a trip to your nearest Dior store is necessary - and a spare �1700 pounds. Alternatively, we've included some similar quilted black bags in our edit below. From across the shoulder bags to larger totes, we've got you covered.

That's the Daily Fail for you!:o:cool::kitty:
  • marileigh1marileigh1 Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clartem wrote: »
    Nooney and Tipi in one post:):):) QUOTE]

Feels a little like empty corridors here.for the moment So hello to any one passing by
    Reading all the build up to Saturday. Sure the celebs must be hyperventilating . Looks like Artem has chosen a real show stopper.:cool: Everyone loves Fred and Ginger and altho they have chosen the more upbeat version. It's still pure Holly wood I feel its his trump card . Flavia did it last year with her show dance and IMO it's the one dance that makes the people who have no clear favourite actually pick up the phone I was at a lunch yesterday ,no one knew of threads ,were disbelieving of any one phoning in over a hundred times ,but everyone liked someone different for different reasons ,they were going to vote ha but only once . ;-)IMO the weakest link choreography wise is Kevin. The other pros have all produced that magic little something he has not. I don't see popularity or the lack of it being the winner on Saturday ..From the moment I saw Artems reaction at having Natalie as his celeb I have never thought for one moment that they wouldn't lift the glitter ball Not long to,wait for that feeling to be proved right or wrong.
    Did every one have the rain and gales ? Really bad in the north east Don't think you would have made that boat trip on the Pentland Firth last night OS : But then again for Artem :D

Thanks for your message DQ. Have you received my reply?
  • sas6789sas6789 Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah Tointon has just joined twitter.

https://twitter.com/9tointon
  • OrkneySarahOrkneySarah Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sort off, but despite Peeve's reminder that there was an upstairs, it took me 20 minutes to realise that upstairs and me were connected:confused:
    However all well in the end.
    WooHoo! Sorry for delay in posting but someone forgot! :blush:
    Nooney and Tipi in one post
    Feels a little like empty corridors here.for the moment So hello to any one passing by
    Reading all the build up to Saturday. Sure the celebs must be hyperventilating . Looks like Artem has chosen a real show stopper.:cool: Everyone loves Fred and Ginger and altho they have chosen the more upbeat version. It's still pure Holly wood I feel its his trump card . Flavia did it last year with her show dance and IMO it's the one dance that makes the people who have no clear favourite actually pick up the phone I was at a lunch yesterday ,no one knew of threads ,were disbelieving of any one phoning in over a hundred times ,but everyone liked someone different for different reasons ,they were going to vote ha but only once . ;-)IMO the weakest link choreography wise is Kevin. The other pros have all produced that magic little something he has not. I don't see popularity or the lack of it being the winner on Saturday ..From the moment I saw Artems reaction at having Natalie as his celeb I have never thought for one moment that they wouldn't lift the glitter ball Not long to,wait for that feeling to be proved right or wrong.
    Did every one have the rain and gales ? Really bad in the north east Don't think you would have made that boat trip on the Pentland Firth last night OS : But then again for Artem :D
    BIB Cheeky!!

For those who wondered about the history to the BIB, the story is something like this. Denburn was going to see Pasha dance in Arbroath with a friend and she asked whether I was going to any of the venues on that tour. The reply was "If it were Artem dancing I would SWIM the Pentland Firth to see it!" :cool::blush: Much as I love Pasha, my Pasha-Lurve does not extend to traversing one of the stretches of water with the highest tidal flow in the UK without a bliddy boat!!

:)From Twitter
    @artemchigvintse 2h

Thank you for all lovely comments and support that I can only dream of and special thank you to
    @NatalieGumede for making it memorable ;)
    Forum Member
    I think he posted that tweet at 3:07 this morning he must be up early. Or just going to bed. What do you think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola123 wrote: »
    I think he posted that tweet at 3:07 this morning he must be up early. Or just going to bed. What do you think.

He's in LA.
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where the youtube clip of kara and artem when the do a video about his tattoo
    Forum Member
    Eselle wrote: »
    He's in LA.

R u sure because the time of the tweet was 3:07 and it said it was posted 3 hours ago and it was 6:07 when I saw it which is the English time I think if he was la he would of tweeted that he was heading back to la I'm not 100% sure he is there I don't think he would be leaving kara so soon after the final of strictly they need some time together and he would probably be staying in England for christmas to spend it with kara.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where the youtube clip of kara and artem when the do a video about his tattoo

This one? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUChMFucjk8
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R u sure because the time of the tweet was 3:07 and it said it was posted 3 hours ago and it was 6:07 when I saw it which is the English time I think if he was la he would of tweeted that he was heading back to la I'm not 100% sure he is there I don't think he would be leaving kara so soon after the final of strictly they need some time together and he would probably be staying in England for christmas to spend it with kara.

Read the Nartem thread. Post by seren last night.
    Forum Member
    If artem is in la do you think he will be back for christmas to spend if with kara or has kara gone out to la to with him. While in la he maybe buying something that sparkles.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    If artem is in la do you think he will be back for christmas to spend if with kara or has kara gone out to la to with him. While in la he maybe buying something that sparkles.

I would imagine that his reasons for going to LA are purely visa related. His options will be pretty limited.

Merry Christmas to all fellow Kartemites!