Zayn Malik Cheats On Perrie

Comments

• Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
    Forum Member
    No need to create a thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    why not? if u arent interested it ok. but some ppl would like to know..
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything the Daily Fail says is 100% bogus and this is no exception.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I'm not surprised, it was only a matter of time. Poor Perrie :(
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won't make any difference. 1D fans will defend him without question (whilst no doubt saying vile, mosogynistic things about the waitress), and people who dislike him will continue to dislike him.

He's an absolute idiot if it's true (and the fact that she's described his apartment seems to suggest it is) but it won't affect the band's popularity in any way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I don`t know if it`s true, but if it is I hate zayn. I love little mix, and I`m a mixer forever. Poor perrie!! :(
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

Exactly. The story is actually from the Sun, which is even worse.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Nothing's confirmed, the thread title makes it look like this has 100% happened.

He seems really in love with Perrie so I'm assuming this untrue plus it's reported by the Daily Mail :rolleyes: so yeah, until there's an official word from either groups 'people', I won't believe it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are pictures. It's true.

Edit: Found it!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mrh7ux.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still confuse lol. She didn't know who he was but she took a picture?
    Anyways I don't believe everything that I read in the Paper........and I certainly don't read The Sun. For all we know he could have been having a get together, he fell asleep and she took a picture
    Forum Member
    well the group defo wont make a statement about it.. so its a believe or not kinda story..
    Forum Member
    chrissy101 wrote: »

defo! id like to think so aswel
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    can't believe the sun wrote 4 pages on this,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    I'm still confuse lol. She didn't know who he was but she took a picture?
    Anyways I don't believe everything that I read in the Paper........and I certainly don't read The Sun. For all we know he could have been having a get together

She didn't say she didn't know who he was, just that she didn't know he had a girlfriend.
  • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    lol...he's a young guy and has women throwing themselves at him. Perrie would be a fool to think he's been faithful all along. Their relationship seemed to be an invention by Syco/their PR, anyway...
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't he have a reputation as the biggest **** in 1D?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    She didn't say she didn't know who he was, just that she didn't know he had a girlfriend.

Daily Mail wrote
    She insists she was unaware who he was
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Liya* wrote: »
    lol...he's a young guy and has women throwing themselves at him. Perrie would be a fool to think he's been faithful all along. Their relationship seemed to be an invention by Syco/their PR, anyway...

:rolleyes:

I'm sorry but that's a terrible excuse. If he doesn't want to keep it in his pants, don't get into a committed relationship.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He has that same tattoo on the middle of his back. In the that picture you've posted the tattoo is right near his neck. So this story might not be true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »

I guess you were there then
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    she did say sh ddnt no who he was "She insists she was unaware who he was or that he had a girlfriend, revealing that after a few hours he asked his friend to make sure she stayed."
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Mail wrote

Ha ha!!:D:D

The stupid bint.:D
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member

Oh :(

It does look very similar to him, I would say it's a guy that just looks like him if it wasn't for the tattoo's :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Mail wrote

Fair enough, I missed that. I'll admit it's unlikely she didn't know who he is. Doesn't mean it isn't true that he slept with her, though. It just makes for a more dramatic story whilst making him look like more of a predator - which he isn't, if it's true. He's just a ridiculous kid.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing's confirmed, the thread title makes it look like this has 100% happened.

He seems really in love with Perrie so I'm assuming this untrue plus it's reported by the Daily Mail :rolleyes: so yeah, until there's an official word from either groups 'people', I won't believe it.

At first I was like this story's fake and there's no evidence. Then I saw that picture of Zayn sleeping and I totally believed it for like 5 minutes, and then I realised it was some fake story from thesun and dailymail as that picture shows he has a tattoo on his/near his neck when its actually on the middle of his back in real life. So that photo in the sun is blatently photoshopped.