Tony Blair - 'He has such a good body... really good legs and butt'

SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Apparently so according to Wendi Deng ex wife of Rupert Murdoch. I couldn't possibly comment of course.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/letter-reportedly-written-by-wendi-deng-praises-tony-blairs-good-body-nice-legs-and-butt-9109525.html

Sorry to anyone who's eating at the moment. Now we know how Tone won 3 elections. Whatever you say about him women couldn't resist voting for that body.

Comments

• notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleurgh
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Sorry but in showbiz thread?
  • marobbymarobby Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Is she 11?
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Sorry but in showbiz thread?

When someone posted a similar thread in the Politics thread someone said the same thing there saying Tony is no longer in Politics and Wendy never was!!
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    She meant Lionel, not Tony.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No vomit smiley?
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, he would be an upgrade physically from Rupert.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't matter if he looked like Johnny Depp. I despise the man with an absolute passion and really wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    OMG I just spat my tea out :o Anyone who thinks Tony Blair has a good body needs to go to Specsavers and then get their head examined :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tony Blair is the devil.

Excuse me while I go and throw up.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    It wouldn't matter if he looked like Johnny Depp. I despise the man with an absolute passion and really wouldn't p*ss on him if he was on fire

This.

& his ghastly, ghastly wife is equally as hideous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This.

Tony Blair makes me think of the classic film The Omen.

As for Cherie, I could rant for hours when it comes to how much I dislike her and why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe the bloody Mail is making such a massive deal over what is in effect a page out of someone's diary showing she had a crush on Blair!!
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I thought she had bad enough taste with Murdoch, but Blair???

She needs sectioning.

Blair, especially with his evil black soulless eyes, make me think that maybe the devil does exist.

He actually scares me - http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.info/images/_attachments_/2013_03/SLIDER/blair_7_crop.jpg
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member

Me too. He's the person I despise most.

I'd piss on him if he was on fire, as long as I could piss petrol.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any pics to back up this claim?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe the bloody Mail is making such a massive deal over what is in effect a page out of someone's diary showing she had a crush on Blair!!

Depressingly, this is very typical of the type of brainless "articles" they seem to jump at the chance to publish these days. They've not been about real journalism for a long time, if they ever were. Isn't it worrying that this is the second (I think?) most popular newspaper in the country!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The totally deserved hatred of Tony Blair in this thread warms my cold, dead heart. I love being in such good company! :):D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blair, especially with his evil black soulless eyes, make me think that maybe the devil does exist.

He actually scares me - http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.info/images/_attachments_/2013_03/SLIDER/blair_7_crop.jpg

I agree. He makes The Joker look sane.

The man is vile - utterly, disgustingly repellent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I agree. He makes The Joker look sane.

The man is vile - utterly, disgustingly repellent.

For me, there aren't the words in any language to describe how horrifying Tony Blair is. He's on his own level when it comes to being terrible.
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. I find him and his wife repellent. He is so insincere and smarmy. He is totally without shame, he has ruined this country. is he the first UK prime minister that has fiancally gained the most after stepping down than any of the others?
  • coolmum123coolmum123 Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also it would be naive not to think that Mr Murdoch is behind this drip drip of info, so Tony should be quite scared, I can imagine Murdoch would be a formidable enemy.:o Having said that.... It really couldn't appen to a nicer person!!! Lol!!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This.

Don't get me started on the grasping, money grabbing wife.

My mates husband works at Parliament and they've got a few choice names for her, none I could repeat without a perma ban ;-)

One of the blokes he works with is the one who delivered the flowers when she opened the door with her fright hair.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    One of the blokes he works with is the one who delivered the flowers when she opened the door with her fright hair.
    ... and her pillar-box mouth!
  • Iqbal_MIqbal_M Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o
    / | \

Closest to a vomit smilie I could do.