Comments

• chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    Miranda Hart.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8801 wrote: »
    DM's seems to have a Imogen Thomas story nearly every other day.
    I think they do it just to piss people off?

It does piss people off, so they hit on the story to comment about it and vent, and so because of the number of hits and comments the DM keeps publishing the stories. Plus it suits the DM to print lots of pic and stories featuring semi naked, vacuous women, rather than stories featuring women with real substance and talent (of which there are millions) as part of its insidious misogyny.
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    It does piss people off, so they hit on the story to comment about it and vent, and so because of the number of hits and comments the DM keeps publishing the stories. Plus it suits the DM to print lots of pic and stories featuring semi naked, vacuous women, rather than stories featuring women with real substance and talent (of which there are millions) as part of its insidious misogyny.

Too right!
    Which is why we get a lot of "whatever happened to...." threads about the talented people who appear to have disappeared because the Press just ignore them in favour of these no marks.

I don't buy papers any more and the only magazine I buy now is a tv guide. I got sick of publications being full of pictures and articles about people I don't know and who seem to have no basis for their 'celebrity.'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    One Direction.....proof that you can polish a turd.

No, you can't

You can dip one in water, and for a while it'll be shiny... but deep down, it's still a turd.
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni Minogue, had a few forgetable hits years ago (can you hum one?, thought not) no longers sings, acts, dances, tells jokes, juggles, well does nothing really.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Agreed. She hasn't even started her "comeback" yet and I'm already blooming sick of hearing about her:rolleyes:

Tell me about it! She's everywhere today, being praised to high heaven for essentially doing a job she's paid very, very, handsomely to do.

There was a clip of her on tv literally licking herself and then seeming to find it delicious.
    Sums it up to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I don't know who quite a few of these people are that have been mentioned in previous posts. I don't suppose that I'm missing much though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The saturdays they are really being pushed Molly and Frankie the most.
  • up to the vocalup to the vocal Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clare Balding:mad::mad: