The Daily Pwice

Comments

• ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    “Katie has admitted that she finds it so difficult to forget her past with Pete when he’s still around"

It's not like the man lives next door to her. jesus grow the hell up.

"Oh noes... my other failed relationships went to the gym.. that means if Kevinkerin goes, it will fail cos he went to the gym as well and left me alone... don't go to gym KevinKerin!"

I don't think she'd be happy until KevinKieron stopped going to the gym altogether, put on 9 stone and became (in her eyes) unattractive to other women.

Peter Andre put loads of weight on while he was with her, and when he tried to diet or exercise, she'd fly off the handle.

This is the ridiculous contradiction that is the Pwicey - one minute telling everyone she's a strong businesswoman, the next acting like a possessive, neurotic 15 year old who is terrified of losing her man.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    I don't think she'd be happy until KevinKieron stopped going to the gym altogether, put on 9 stone and became (in her eyes) unattractive to other women.

Peter Andre put loads of weight on while he was with her, and when he tried to diet or exercise, she'd fly off the handle.

This is the ridiculous contradiction that is the Pwicey - one minute telling everyone she's a strong businesswoman, the next acting like a possessive, neurotic 15 year old who is terrified of losing her man.

She seems desperately insecure. Not good.

I've no idea what to think of KeiranKev since, far as I'm aware (which isn't far admittedly) he hasn't spoken a single word out loud in public since they got married.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

I've no idea what to think of KeiranKev since, far as I'm aware (which isn't far admittedly) he hasn't spoken a single word out loud in public since they got married.

Maybe that model comes with a mute button? :D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    :D Well if it didn't then it got modified to include one as soon as he signed the wedding register.

No wonder he was crying.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pity she wouldn't get one. No doubt she'll be mouthing off when he wakes up and leaves her.
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Pity she wouldn't get one. No doubt she'll be mouthing off when he wakes up and leaves her.

He won't walk any time soon though willow. This one will cling on for dear life since it will give him a better lifestyle.
    She will get bored & start nipping at him. Then get more vicious. It's how she deals with her insecurities....by pushing & pushing at her men to see just how much they are prepared to take. Then if they walk,like Peter Andre & Leo she has 'proved' they 'never really loved her' & she never loved them blah blah blah. The woman is a control freak who delights in mind games.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps he really is a lifesize Ken doll and she's working him by remote control?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Perhaps he really is a lifesize Ken doll and she's working him by remote control?

:D Maybe the wedding vows included a vow of silence?
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    He won't walk any time soon though willow. This one will cling on for dear life since it will give him a better lifestyle.
    She will get bored & start nipping at him. Then get more vicious. It's how she deals with her insecurities....by pushing & pushing at her men to see just how much they are prepared to take. Then if they walk,like Peter Andre & Leo she has 'proved' they 'never really loved her' & she never loved them blah blah blah.
    The woman is a control freak who delights in mind games.

This, IMO, is absolutely one million per cent spot on.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Here we go....:rolleyes:

Mind you most people know the latest marriage is doomed to failure.. Perhaps Jordan knows this and is setting the stage..
    Forum Member
    Here we go....:rolleyes:

Mind you most people know the latest marriage is doomed to failure.. Perhaps Jordan knows this and is setting the stage..
    But she wuvs him. She says so on twitter. Therefore it must be true.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Blondie X wrote: »
    :D Maybe the wedding vows included a vow of silence?

:D:D:D

Do you think he has a silk cushion and a glass dome as well?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But she wuvs him. She says so on twitter. Therefore it must be true.:D

Oh she loves him now but when the baby arrives he will be outta the house faster than a whippet with a bumfull of dynamite.:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be asking for a DNA or maybe KP and her new hubby will appear on Jeremy Kyle in the near future...shes been on everything else.
    Forum Member
    There is something incredibly tragic that this guys first shot at fatherhood will be with Pwicey. It is all hearts & flowers now and tweeting " We know the sex of our baby. Love you Kev....." on twitter,but when she gets bored she'll kick off mightily & the baby will be ammunition .Kev won't have the money Andre had behind him to fight an access/custody battle either.
    By the time it all unfolds he will be a poster boy for promoting men using condoms.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is something incredibly tragic that this guys first shot at fatherhood will be with Pwicey. It is all hearts & flowers now and tweeting " We know the sex of our baby. Love you Kev....." on twitter,but when she gets bored she'll kick off mightily & the baby will be ammunition .Kev won't have the money Andre had behind him to fight an access/custody battle either.
    By the time it all unfolds he will be a poster boy for promoting men using condoms.

and become another vicious circle as the others have. use the kid/s for her own means whilst slagging the father off and shouting to any tabloid that gives a shit as to what his bad habits etc were.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieran may be in a stronger position than you think. For all the talk of a 'water-tight' pre-nup, unless it was signed at least 21 days before the wedding it's effectively worthless because he can claim he was acting under duress http://www.deferolaw.com/profiles/blogs/family-law-solicitor-kirsten-grotte-on-the-speculation-of-katie .

I'll be surprised if he gets his marching orders the moment the baby is born because why bother to marry him? Compare the bad PR of being an unmarried mum (already been there with Harvey & people sympathetic that she's having to cope alone) against having another short lived marriage (huge public backlash and labelled 'national joke'). As for the 'who's the Daddy' speculation, I think her relationship with Leo was probably over months before it was announced so she could have got together with Kieran long before they publicly became a couple. If her life is a soap opera wouldn't there be more lucrative story lines from having been left pregnant by a high(ish!) profile lover (Leo, Gavin or whoever else is on the suspect list) than in being knocked up by an unknown builder/stripper?

Like Lexi, I don't have much of an idea of what he's like because of his intriguing public silence. But he is carrying on working and from the tweets I've seen he stands up for himself against the trolls in a very polite way so I think he comes across quite well if a little soppy but then he's young and newly wed. He doesn't seem to have cashed in on their relationship as yet though if there's some kind of reality show in the offing perhaps all that's set to change.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interesting tidbit in popbitch today

Is there such a thing as publicity
    bad enough to harm Katie Price's
    career? Legal gossip suggests that,
    with the current court case
    involving Jordan and former
    management and friends, we may be
    about to find out.
    Forum Member

about to find out.

Very interesting.
    Despite speculation among her followers on twitter that the court case will be harmful to her ex etc ,I am not buying it. They are just wishful thinking. Her claims are just that thing losers like her who hate being losers do.....chuck loads of mud hoping some will stick.
    Whatever comes out I have no doubt whatsoever that Pwicey will come off worst . I'm buying the popcorn for the side show.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

about to find out.

Well lets hope we all find out
    Forum Member

about to find out.
    What career anyway ? :confused:
    She has various business ventures and 'writes' a column for the Scum once per week. Hardly worthy of calling her a journo.
    Unless "Desperately seeking a replacement for Peter Andre" is considered a career,since it has been her raison d'etre for some years now.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is this court case happening?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    When is this court case happening?

Meant to be happening now though isn't it according to blacksheep not so long ago.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't they having some kind of pre-trial mediation process at the moment? I know it was reported that Claire Powell and Katie had met up for the first time in years and I read that Pete's meeting was coming up but no reports to say that it's happened yet. So the court case itself may still not have begun. Whether we'll be any wiser at the end of it is another question as there's likely to be non-disclosure injunctions slapped all over it but I hope enough comes out to clear up the speculation because it's all been milked to death. But very interesting that 'legal gossip' is making it's way into print - might make them think twice about whether they really want to air all their dirty laundry even if it is in a closed court.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Aren't they having some kind of pre-trial mediation process at the moment? I know it was reported that Claire Powell and Katie had met up for the first time in years and I read that Pete's meeting was coming up but no reports to say that it's happened yet. So the court case itself may still not have begun. Whether we'll be any wiser at the end of it is another question as there's likely to be non-disclosure injunctions slapped all over it but I hope enough comes out to clear up the speculation because it's all been milked to death. But very interesting that 'legal gossip' is making it's way into print - might make them think twice about whether they really want to air all their dirty laundry even if it is in a closed court.

I doubt we will ever get the full details.. And I don't think either side will want their dirty laundry washing in public.. There will be no winners in this case.. They should sort it out for the sake of their kids.. Peter looks like he is going away from reality tv and that's a good thing..the kids can stay off tv..get their faces pixilated and have a normal life ..
This discussion has been closed.