American Horror Story Asylum

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
Forum Member
What did everyone think of the first episode? I was a tad disappointed. Preferred the original characters and storyline but I've a feeling Asylum could pick up as it goes on. Or at least I hope so! Also gutted that Adam Lavine is only going to be in 2 episodes. Was looking forward to seeing him more!

Comments

• MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wrong forum. Try here where all the AHS threads are:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=62033764#post62033764
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    This is the US TV show forum? AHS is an American tv show. Lol.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the US TV show forum? AHS is an American tv show. Lol.

AHS is in the Cult, Fantasy, Sci-Fi TV forum. You'd have realised if you clicked on the linked thread and checked. All the existing AHS threads are there. If you don't believe me see for yourself.
    Forum Member
    I'll delete this when I get to a computer. Please accept my sincerest apologies.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't; tis here for life now.

How's about we just make it a Spiderman thread?

:p
  • Garry_McAuleyGarry_McAuley Posts: 440
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    AHS is in the Cult, Fantasy, Sci-Fi TV forum. You'd have realised if you clicked on the linked thread and checked. All the existing AHS threads are there. If you don't believe me see for yourself.

Yes Mr Forum Moderator :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow get grip, pedantic's get right on my wick! If nobody uses it, the thread will drift to the bottom forever and you can sleep at night. If some choose to use a US TV forum to talk about USTV you will have to live with it, poor poppit!
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    I find the classy way to do these things is to reply with just a link to the open forum thread that is being duplicated. Rather than berate the OP for their mistake.
    Yes Mr Forum Moderator :rolleyes:

The phrase you are looking for is "netcop" :D
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    I am looking forward to episode 3.
    Forum Member
    daniel9624 wrote: »
    Wow get grip, pedantic's get right on my wick! If nobody uses it, the thread will drift to the bottom forever and you can sleep at night. If some choose to use a US TV forum to talk about USTV you will have to live with it, poor poppit!
    alternate wrote: »
    I find the classy way to do these things is to reply with just a link to the open forum thread that is being duplicated. Rather than berate the OP for their mistake.

The phrase you are looking for is "netcop" :D

They sit with nothing to do scanning forums to jump on people, maybe hoping an actual mod will spot em and give em the 'handshake'..losers :rolleyes:

Oh and I'll probably get reported for this if the poster above spots it, oh well LOL
    Forum Member
    Awww look at you all sticking up for me! How sweet. I am new here though I wasn't aware of the strictness of the rules. Soz. :P
  • marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TV Shows: Cult, Sci-Fi & Fantasy topics could easily be dealt with in the uk/us forums.
    Forum Member
    Awww look at you all sticking up for me! How sweet. I am new here though I wasn't aware of the strictness of the rules. Soz. :P

I don't like seeing other members getting treated like you hae been, by a wannabee forum 'mod', hate it
    Forum Member
    I don't like seeing other members getting treated like you hae been, by a wannabee forum 'mod', hate it

Guess i've learned my lesson now though. hehe :p
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm new here too and I had no idea there were so many rules and regulations about where you could talk about stuff! For what its worth, I'd have thought US shows would be the logical place to find a discussion about AHS. God, will I get in to trouble now? Please don't tell on me!!
    Forum Member
    I'm new here too and I had no idea there were so many rules and regulations about where you could talk about stuff! For what its worth, I'd have thought US shows would be the logical place to find a discussion about AHS. God, will I get in to trouble now? Please don't tell on me!!

To be honest I don't think there is a particular rule that states that you cannot start a discussion about a US TV show in the US TV show forum that could also be considered as a cult/sci-fi or supernatural US TV show. Some people just have too much free time! :p
  • tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've seen a lot of that on here! I thought I was joining a fun, pass the time forum where I could discuss programmes and plot lines with similarly minded people but there are a lot of mini dictators and people just on for an argument! I did find the AHS thread though and it seemed okay :)
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member

I've been here for a while and I didn't know AHS was in the cult section. I noticed the lack of posts on it and just presumed people weren't into it and weren't talking about it so I posted on imdb instead. :)

To answer your question, I loved the first episode. I know people are disliking it because it's nothing like the first season, but I'm taking it for what it is and enjoying it very much! This latest Halloween episode has been brilliant too. I'm intrigued for the mysteries to unravel and reveal
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love this show...Jessica Lange is brilliant as Sister Jude.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I don't think there is a particular rule that states that you cannot start a discussion about a US TV show in the US TV show forum that could also be considered as a cult/sci-fi or supernatural US TV show. Some people just have too much free time! :p

You should have seen the toys I threw out the pram when they moved the Spartacus:Vengance thread from US into Cult:eek::rolleyes::D

And that was a predominately NZ program.

I got over it. Well........almost.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Joseph Fiennes supposed to be this? I have only seen him in one episode...
  • Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That last episode ("Dark Cousin") was creepy as hell. And poor Lana cannot catch a break. From one frying pan into another. This season far surpasses the first one. Really loving it.
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Isn't Joseph Fiennes supposed to be this? I have only seen him in one episode...

He doesn't have a large role but he's been in quite a few episodes already.
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The main problem with this thread is that the title doesn't tell us if it is a US or UK Paced thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »

You've posted to the US Pace thread, which will contain spoilers if this is a UK Pace thread.

Also the OP had a spoiler in the first post about an actor only being in the show for 2 episodes.