Comments

• Mark AMark A Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member
    Good stuff. Be the first time in six years that I haven't bought the DVD set in early from America.

Regards

Mark
  • sarah_2277sarah_2277 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know where you can watch the last ep of season 5, are fox showing to before the new season starts?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder that it starts tonight at 9
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,664
    Forum Member
    A terrific Season Premiere. I just hope they're not going to drag this Ason fella out for all of this season too :(
  • SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn it! I've just noticed this is back on.

How many episodes have I missed and does anyone want to fill me in on what's happened so far?

Ta.
  • Me-CheetahMe-Cheetah Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SXTony wrote: »
    Damn it! I've just noticed this is back on.

How many episodes have I missed and does anyone want to fill me in on what's happened so far?

Ta.

6 or 7 episodes I think - lots has happened. You should try to find a way to watch it!
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night's episode was number 7. It's repeated on Friday at 10pm.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,664
    Forum Member
    SXTony wrote: »
    Fi is out of prison as she helped set up her former IRA boyfriend (or something like that!)

Whats-his-name is dead but so is Nate (the brother) as he got shot at the same time. No-one knows who did it. He's the new 'bad guy' they're trying to find.

That's about it.
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still enjoying this, but it's become a bit uncomfortably dark.

Also, I think they may have to end it because Fi's running out of matériel and she betrayed her arms dealer to get out of prison so won't be able to get any more.
  • sarah_2277sarah_2277 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still enjoying it but you can see there's not much left in it. I do know that there was rumours that season 7 will be the last.
  • richparrrichparr Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    sarah_2277 wrote: »
    I'm still enjoying it but you can see there's not much left in it. I do know that there was rumours that season 7 will be the last.

I believe it has been cancelled after season 7. :(
  • Callum CollumCallum Collum Posts: 4,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last-ever episode aired in USA a few days ago. Beware of googling it as loads of spoilers jump out!