Put 'em Away Moira...!!

GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know that her and Cain are meant to be going to 'get it on' again but...Is this out of character for her or has she always shown signs of being a bit of a 'tart'...I'm relatively new to Emmerdale and I'm surprised.....:rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    GreenEyes8 wrote: »
    I know that her and Cain are meant to be going to 'get it on' again but...Is this out of character for her or has she always shown signs of being a bit of a 'tart'...I'm relatively new to Emmerdale and I'm surprised.....:rolleyes:

I don't think wearing a low cut top means someone is a tart.

I did roll my eyes when I saw what she was wearing though. I immediately realised she was going to have a scene with Cain....
    ED has been frighteningly unsubtle recently.
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pilot101 wrote: »
    I don't think wearing a low cut top means someone is a tart.

I did roll my eyes when I saw what she was wearing though. I immediately realised she was going to have a scene with Cain....
    ED has been frighteningly unsubtle recently.

Well I've never seen her look like that before ...and she looked totally out of character IMO......:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's getting back to normal, it was quite common to have them on display like that in the past.
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've never seen her look like that before ...and she looked totally out of character IMO......:rolleyes:

your right and she did look like a tart.they just made her look stupid,she must have been dressed by a woman hater.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She looks amazing so why not ?
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks amazing so why not ?

Yes, I agree, she does, that was not my point......I watch Corrie, but have only these past few months started to watch Emmerdale.....In fact I started to watch it when the accident happened that killed Moira's John......so to see her looking like that seemed totally out of character to me....I hate it when the writers all of a sudden turn a character into someone they've never been......That's what I was asking !!......
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member

I agree. That top was too revealing. She certainly never dressed like that when John was alive!
    Forum Member
    ericos wrote: »
    She's getting back to normal, it was quite common to have them on display like that in the past.

"getting back to normal"
    She never dressed like that before when John was alive. She didn't need to.
    If this was her way of attracting Cain then I don't think it worked. She looked so silly. She should put them away.
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have sort of ruined Moira - first she cheated on her husband with Cain which didn't make any sense, then after her husband was barely cold in the ground she was jumping into bed with one of her son's friends, now she is going back to Cain who she had no chemistry with before and still doesn't now. It's insane.

Bryan Kirkwood loved splitting up couples in EE but at least he didn't think up bizarre pairings in their place which is Blackburn's trademark.
  • FrankieSFrankieS Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Just carry on like that, Moira. Very nice to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FrankieS wrote: »

Indeed, my eyes were on stalks the other night at Moira's lovely charms. :eek::)
    Forum Member
    Indeed, my eyes were on stalks the other night at Moira's lovely charms. :eek::)

Oh so she is ok with the male viewers then!:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Oh so she is ok with the male viewers then!:mad:

Absolutely .... & long may she & her ample charms continue. :)

Very sexy lady indeed.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

I couldnt take me eyes off them either, and im a straight female!
    Forum Member
    I am sorry that I view them as NOT a sex symbol at all. What if we had men stripping off putting themselves on show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sorry that I view them as NOT a sex symbol at all. What if we had men stripping off putting themselves on show?

Yeah like that never happens!!
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its supposed to be November in Yorkshire, yet Moira has em out on display again. Blimey, her clevage was right up to her chin almost! Yes she does look like a tart.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If only that were the case with Nikhil, David and JerseyBoy Cameron:D;)
  • speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why is she bonking cain again,last time it looked like she had to bath herself in bleach.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ericos wrote: »

They went into mourning when John died.
  • sianlovescatssianlovescats Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They’d been threatening all week to pop out!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member

Oooh this I would like very much.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You know I'd happily welcome that!! (well with a possible exception of Cameron) :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    FrankieS wrote: »

Agreed.

I thought Moira looked very hot in Friday's episode.. ooft! :cool: