Lindsay Lohan back in court again today

yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
Forum Member
✭✭
If she turns up that is. Apparantly she's already 20 minutes late and nobody knows where she is.

:Looks like she could be doing some serious jail time this time around. Shame she can't sort herself out.

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they should build a revolving door just for her... geez!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    apparently she's on a private jet
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/18/lindsay-lohan-having-final-destination-premonitions-now
    I too wish she'd get herself sorted out, all getting a bit ridiculous now
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    apparently she's on a private jet
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/18/lindsay-lohan-having-final-destination-premonitions-now
    I too wish she'd get herself sorted out, all getting a bit ridiculous now

i hope she gets a night in the cells for being late. I'm sure she could have got to court on time if she'd really wanted to.
    She looks off her face on that link.
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    i hope she gets a night in the cells for being late. I'm sure she could have got to court on time if she'd really wanted to.
    She looks off her face on that link.

totally, according to the link she missed the first flight so she could go and see a band:eek:
    That girl seems to have her priorities all wrong, I hope the court does make an example of her because she is really taking the mickey now IMO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tbh she deserves jail time just for that godawful remake she did of The Parent Trap
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    She'll get a slap on the wrist due to "prison overcrowding" or some bollocks like that
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    What? She only 26?? But she looks 46? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely they are going to do something this time?
    Forum Member
    Update: she's there and so is her dad, you can watch it live I think:eek: (I can't as my computer is rubbish:()
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/18/lindsay-lohan-trial-lying-to-cops-car-crash-pch-jail/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update: she's there and so is her dad, you can watch it live I think:eek: (I can't as my computer is rubbish:()
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/18/lindsay-lohan-trial-lying-to-cops-car-crash-pch-jail/

what on earth is she wearing? that white top is a bit revealing on the cleavage. not really a court suit.
    Forum Member
    what on earth is she wearing? that white top is a bit revealing on the cleavage. not really a court suit.

yes not your typical court attire, wonder why her lawyer left after 10 mins (I guess he has been replaced:confused:)
    She really doesn't help herself at all, part of me wonders whether she wants to get locked up
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally, according to the link she missed the first flight so she could go and see a band:eek:
    That girl seems to have her priorities all wrong, I hope the court does make an example of her because she is really taking the mickey now IMO

Completely agree with you. Just heard about it on Sky News, she's incredibly arrogant to turn up late yet again with such a poor excuse.

I understand that she has issues, but she strikes me as a little madam too.
    Forum Member
    Completely agree with you. Just heard about it on Sky News, she's incredibly arrogant to turn up late yet again with such a poor excuse.

I know and she's already said she won't do rehab, house arrest etc, etc. She seems very clear about what she doesn't want to do, well I think it is high time the court told her exactly what she will do. Just can't believe she rejected 2 flights and then turned up late, stupid beyond belief. I wonder where Dina is
    Forum Member

She's a little madam because she knows that the courts won't put her away. She knows they are weak. Jail is only for the plebs. She'll get away with it. She's done it so often.
    Forum Member
    She's a little madam because she knows that the courts won't put her away. She knows they are weak. Jail is only for the plebs. She'll get away with it. She's done it so often.

I'm really not sure this time, although TMZ is reporting she has struck a plea deal, what could it be?

90 days in lock down rehab, it's a good start IMO
  • TonyOtherTonyOther Posts: 108
    Forum Member

She didn't show any cleavage - underneath her white top she was wearing a pale pink something or other (I'm not up on fashion), a colour which on bad net video might look like flesh.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    After a lot of haggling in chambers with offers and counteroffers, Lindsay agreed to plead no contest to the crimes of reckless driving and lying to cops. In addition to rehab, Lindsay will perform 30 days of community labor and undergo psychotherapy for 18 months -- she'll get credit for shrink time already completed.

FYI -- there's a mandatory 5 days in jail for reckless driving, but it's going to be folded into the lock down rehab so she won't be behind bars even for a day. Lindsay will be able to do her rehab in NYC. She must stay clear of drugs and drug users. She must submit to drug testing.

She's also admitted to a probation violation in the jewelry heist case, she was sentenced to 180 days in jail, but that sentence was STAYED and she won't do time if she continues to obey all laws.

• dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should have been sent to jail a joke that she gets away with it. Sadly the way lohan is going she will be going down soon 6foot down she's clearly out of control and needs serious help.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 33,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her :o
    Forum Member
    Told ya.

This is why she's so arrogant when going to court.

She knows nothing will happen.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    90 days in a holiday camp

30 days of community labour - finally some real punishment!!!

18 months of psychological therapy. I hope she doesn't try and shag the therapist
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This.

BIB: It'll happen again and again:yawn:
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    LiLo does have talent.

But somewhere along the line she feels she can do what she wants, I presume she has a clear diary.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A much funnier version of that here.

The only palatable and bearable way to view the farcical Lohan carcrash and her ghoulish, vampiric family is through the eyes of Michael K.