Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of them doesn't sit on the throne often enough from what I have heard;)

The cat does. Not Aud's cat, a real feline.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cat does. Not Aud's cat, a real feline.

She sits in it!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did say SITS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I did say SITS.

Hahahahaha I've never seen a cat doing a poo before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:eek::o:eek:

Now that's not nice, poor Aud can't help her poor personal hygiene, it's not her fault.

Any news from Chawnerville about what they are up to this Jubilee weekend? And are any of them carrying the Olympic torch as it wends it's way round the UK? After all, they are Britain's second Royal family. (Phil actually said to me on facebook that this is how the people of Great Britain regard the Chawners, is this true?)

:D:D:D ROTFL.

It's a good job I know a few Kiwis in real life. And that most of you are sane and rational and realise that the Chawners are barely known outside Great Harewood and this thread.
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people do just visit the thread to find out who we're talking about! I know I did originally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They do it the same way as every body else Gothy, but they do cover it up afterwards, usually inmy flowerbed! And I don't have cats!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member

You've not lived until you've seen a cat doing a poo. They look at you as if to say, "There! That's for you. You may thank me by feeding me".....arrogant little s0ds
  • tonywilsontonywilson Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    You've not lived until you've seen a cat doing a poo. They look at you as if to say, "There! That's for you. You may thank me by feeding me".....arrogant little s0ds

Aah, my cat is quite shy about his leavings and he takes hours on his litter tray to bury it.

Maybe they should give Aud a litter tray?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tonywilson wrote: »
    Aah, my cat is quite shy about his leavings and he takes hours on his litter tray to bury it.

Maybe they should give Aud a litter tray?

She'd probably eat it!!
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'd probably eat it!!

The clumping litter should work well. Just scoop out the ball and toss in the garbage - or add that to what Emma throws over the fence into the neighbor's yard.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more I watch her (Emme) the more I get annoyed with her( if that were possible). I was watching her at the Gym yesterday, when she walked out, and the Trainer summed her up perfectly, "-she wants it all handed to her on a plate, she wants to lose weight without any effort and she wants a job, but she doesn't want to work" when she said she'd cleaned properly but left a few bits and bobs, so she hadn't cleaned properly. If I see that silly smirk of hers when she thinks she's being funny or clever I might just have to drive to Gt. Harwood and put her straight. That's the sort of thing children do, grown women should have more sense, oh sorry,this is the Chawners we're talking about!
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahah... Can you get a lazyaud chair for a cat - they press a button and a little drawer with some cat treats pops out & a saucer of milk, It would smell of catnip (a bit like the original) and be made out of mouseskin.
  • MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member

LOL. :D

My Mum's cat is very particular about where she has a crap, she always does it in the same place - and gets mighty peeved if no-one cleans it up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Hahah... Can you get a lazyaud chair for a cat - they press a button and a little drawer with some cat treats pops out & a saucer of milk, It would smell of catnip (a bit like the original) and be made out of mouseskin.

Imagine it turning the TV over to watch "Birds Britannia" with its fuzzy toes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dog watches animal programmes, but he's just like Audrey, when he's not interested he falls asleep.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My old dog was very much like Audrey. Always had some sort of ailment, loved to sleep, perked up at the thought of food, hated those funny tasting pears and did barely any work in all its years... Oh, and she smelled...

I loved her though :o And it sounds as though my female rabbit has all of Audrey's traits too! (although I do actually take care of her gut imbalance with medication and proper diet). She doesn't have a LazyAud, although she does love coming up on the sofa and we do call her Aud from time to time :D
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My woof is very unchawnerlike...always on the go...play play play...
    He doesn't suffer from helicopter pylons, the lorry diabetic or anything!
    Maybe Emma should become a dog.....eh....hang on....
  • dsp11dsp11 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Loved all the reviews Loopy, excellent. Hopefully will catch all 3 series again when repeated this month. After all, it the best comedy on TV
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dsp11 wrote: »
    Loved all the reviews Loopy, excellent. Hopefully will catch all 3 series again when repeated this month. After all, it the best comedy on TV

It's the gift that keeps on giving!
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

isnt it just :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    June 13th it starts doesn't it? :p I'm going to read Loopy's recaps first so I can chortle away remembering Loopy's unique turn of phrase.
    They've certainly brightened up May that's for sure :)
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It really is isn't it? No matter how many times I watch it I never get bored and my jaw still manages to hit the floor :o:D
    tally wrote: »
    June 13th it starts doesn't it? :p I'm going to read Loopy's recaps first so I can chortle away remembering Loopy's unique turn of phrase.
    They've certainly brightened up May that's for sure :)

Can't wait! I'm going to read Loopy's brilliant analysis while I'm watching. They're just too good to only read once!