Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    now if Kara gets bored in LV

http://t.co/SARk6XBG
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL :D:D:D

Poor Artem as if he doesn't have enough to think about. Lu Booth tweeted him asking if he was returning to LA before coming back to the UK. She wants something for her daughter Paloma. Could just see headlines "Artem Chigvintsev seen browsing in a baby shop in LA".

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    BJgirl wrote: »
    now if Kara gets bored in LV

http://t.co/SARk6XBG

If Artem has any sense he will hide Kara's credit card. You could spend a fortune in some of those exclusive malls.
    Forum Member
    If Artem has any sense he will hide Kara's credit card. You could spend a fortune in some of those exclusive malls.

Think he would have a job she is, i would imagine, quite wealthy on her own. :D looks nice though doesn't it
    Forum Member
    Think he would have a job she is, i would imagine, quite wealthy on her own. :D looks nice though doesn't it

I think Artem is a proud man. He would hate to feel she was the main breadwinner. Memories of his time with CAI. So pleased he has this high profile contract in Las Vegas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Poor Artem as if he doesn't have enough to think about. Lu Booth tweeted him asking if he was returning to LA before coming back to the UK. She wants something for her daughter Paloma. Could just see headlines "Artem Chigvintsev seen browsing in a baby shop in LA".

Never mind Baby shops , I have just been looking at one of the Malls that you have shown the link for , I have just seen a fabulous Jewellers , they sell lovely rings by the look of it , thats the shop he should be looking at .;);)
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Gosh yes I saw that aswell. The press would have a field day!!!
    Forum Member
    Never mind Baby shops , I have just been looking at one of the Malls that you have shown the link for , I have just seen a fabulous Jewellers , they sell lovely rings by the look of it , thats the shop he should be looking at .;);)

BJgirl posted the link to the designer shops. I was in enough trouble suggesting he should go to Hatton Garden last year.:rolleyes:

Are you feeling better now AmSalt? A bit of relaxation during the Easter Holidays from school. Has your daughter had her training day on the ice yet? Or has she got to wait until after the DOI tour finishes?
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When we went to Florida one year on holiday we spent all day in one of the malls, and yes I bought loads. Plus a skateboard for my son who was about 9 at the time!!!l
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BEHAVE its not even 5 'o' clock yet !
    LOL I know!!;)
    Some of the Florida malls are really great, should think Kara will enjoy herself in Vegas, shopping for all sorts......Lets hope Artem has a nice welcome gift for her!:rolleyes:
    Ooops, I can hear you already BJ & silversandy, bet you are thinking the same though!!!:D:D
    Forum Member
    Lacey Schwimmer ‏ @LaceySchwimmer

Aw thanks @TropLV for the beautiful flowers!

http://t.co/5ZzuCEi0
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooooh I spotted that shop to yungathart.

A nice bobby dazzler on Kara's 4th finger would make our day:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Lacey Schwimmer ‏ @LaceySchwimmer

Aw thanks @TropLV for the beautiful flowers!

http://t.co/5ZzuCEi0

They look a bit stingy to me. Not even a nice arrangement. My Mother was into floral art for years. Hope Artem can get some decent flowers for their room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl posted the link to the designer shops. I was in enough trouble suggesting he should go to Hatton Garden last year.:rolleyes:

Are you feeling better now AmSalt? A bit of relaxation during the Easter Holidays from school. Has your daughter had her training day on the ice yet? Or has she got to wait until after the DOI tour finishes?

Whoops sorry silversandy , I am trying to do three things at once , I have had someone on the phone for two hours , so trying to catch up and cook a meal as well. Any way the malls look wonderful , i would love a weekend in one of these,i could really enjoy myself , well if I had had a large wallet.:D:D
    Forum Member
    Santa Claus ‏ @OfficialSanta

✰✰✰ ONLY 255 MORE SLEEPS TO CHRISTMAS ✰✰✰ #countdowntoChristmas
    Forum Member
    Katie Boden ‏ @katie_boden

Just saw @ktointon in chinatown, she's a pretty little thing!
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Their commitments make my head spin, Giovanna had the first of several hen nights last night so her wedding must be close. I suppose Kara will have to come back soon for either the hen night or wedding.:eek:
    I'm also still not sure about the Hyde Park thing if Artem is dancing with Chelsea they will presumably need some practice! How on earth is he going to fit that in!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taking some time out from dates, rehearsals, preparations etc etc I have just watched the Grand Piano Pro Challenge from Artem's first SCD. Wow, did he look so young and cute when he was discussing the piano "so many letters" and how scarey it looked. Oooh that accent.:cool:
    Realise how much he has matured when I re-viewed this ITT.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Jusy a quick question its opening night tonight isnt it for DWTSV and last night was a preview would they have two shows tday as they said saturdays 2pm and 8pm or just one show tonight:):)
    Forum Member
    loubear36 wrote: »
    Jusy a quick question its opening night tonight isnt it for DWTSV and last night was a preview would they have two shows tday as they said saturdays 2pm and 8pm or just one show tonight:):)

I presume last night was the press night and sorting out any problems night and tonight only is the launch show, but don't know for sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on BJ. Isn't he cute when he surveys the giant piano? Love it. Thanks.:):)
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    press for pink and white

Trying something new again:cool:
    Forum Member
    press for pink

Trying something new again:cool:

very clever :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.