Allstars 2 Ideas

JamesbucJamesbuc Posts: 393
Forum Member
Okay dont worry, this isnt another 'Who should be in AllStars 2' list, especially given how next year seems to be a non-allstars. Instead this is simply ideas on how to work it.

My idea: 22 housemates. A lot BUT it works with the twists being... TWISTS FROM THE PAST

So week 1: 22 Housemates enter and the first twist hits. The Power HOH from Season 9 and by the end of the first day, one housemate has gone. After that - One normal eviction.

Week 2: 20 housemates left and the second twist week starts, this time the housemates putting themselves into groups of 4 for a mimic of BB11's initial twist, the cliques. However (since 20 HM's is too much production-wise) while the HOH saves their group from eviction, they must nominate TWO groups. POV is won as a group too.
The non-nommed group then votes on which group to send packing, resulting in five HM's leaving.

Week 3: 15 housemates left. This week is seemingly normal. Nope. Its a one-week Americas player (ala: BB10)

Week 4: 14 housemates left. Mimicking the twist of BB9. Its the couples twist which results in two HM's going this week.

Week 5: 12 housemates left. Another two-boot. May as well have Pandoras box do something here again to keep pace.

Week 6: 10 housemates left. Two twists in one: The pairs twist rules are now changed to the ones from the latest BB resulting in an eviction. However its also a FAST FORWARD week with the pairs breaking up and voting another out. However (Because of the expanded cast) this member reaches the extended 9-person Jury)

Week 7: 8 housemates left. Time for another Pandoras box im thinking along with another normal eviction.

Week 8: 7 housemates left. A fast forward week again? Yes please.

Week 9: 5 housemates left. Normal from this point on with Pandoras box making one last appearance offering a special prize: BB10's twist, being able to go have a beach-side dinner with either a current housemate OR a jury member, only problem is, giving up the HOH. Unlike past Pandoras this is displayed openly to the HOH and what will happen.

Week 10: 4 housemates left. As usual in BB theres 2 boots this week to speed everything up. Or if BB wants the final 3 again. one boot.

Week 11: 2 or 3 housemates left And the final

So? Ideas?

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 99% sure that last season was the second "Allstars." It devastates me to think that people like Jen and Keesha probably won't return now, but they've used up virtually all the biggest stars since S7 now.
  • 3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'm 99% sure that last season was the second "Allstars." It devastates me to think that people like Jen and Keesha probably won't return now, but they've used up virtually all the biggest stars since S7 now.

Never say never.
    I really think we won't see another season with wholly original houseguests again. CBS seems a little too crazy of prior contestants on nearly every reality show at this stage.

Having said this, I'm generally uninterested in returning hamsters. I really don't want to see Dick dragging his carcass back into the house again and again, and I truly never want to see Hayden again for the rest of my days. :rolleyes:
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »

No reason why they can't return for a third time.
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And theres tons, Eric/Jess/Jen/Keesha/Dan/Russell/Britney/Crazy James all spring straight to mind. i think s13 will be a full all stars.. or hope so!!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Point17 wrote: »
    And theres tons, Eric/Jess/Jen/Keesha/Dan/Russell/Britney/Crazy James all spring straight to mind. i think s13 will be a full all stars.. or hope so!!

I'd kind of like a series based on revenge! Bring back players who got screwed, and the player who screwed them! You could make quite a good cast without the BB13 returnees if you think about it. For example

Dan and Keesha. Keesha thought Dan had her back, but he played her the whole summer, and then let Memphis take the fall!

Dick and Jen. Obviously, and it'd allow Dick to come back. (Which I'd be content with given the way he went this year)

Sheila and Natalie. Natalie threw HoH for Sheila, who then organised her eviction that same week.

Eric and Jessica. Their no longer a couple... Something obviously went wrong!

Britney and a Brigade member. They led her on all summer.

Realistically though, I just don't see it. Maybe some of these will return for the next Allstars, but I think most of them are gone forever now.