Stars who have aged well - or not at all!

Comments

• Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Owen is someone who never seems to age to me, he looks the same now as he did when Take That were famous last time around.
  • Midnight RunnerMidnight Runner Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morten Harket (A-Ha ) looks incredible for his age (50)

http://www.akirathedon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/aha.jpg

Yeah spot on. He hasn't aged one bit since 1985, amazing really.
  • sarahcssarahcs Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    Morten Forten was my first every pop star crush. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    But he's hotter now than when he was in his twenties, so he's aged well!
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mags from a-ha (he plays the piano/keyboard) looks really good for his age, he is 47 and very hot too! Must be something in the Norwegian water!:)
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,764
    Forum Member
    Philip Schofield was gorgeous in the broom cupboard days and still does it for me now
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley & Juliet Mills both look good, as does Stephen Tompkinson :D
  • deanieboydeanieboy Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cherie Lunghi is gorgeous for her age!! She looks in her 40's at the most!!

A lot of celebs can look a lot better as they age because they look more distinguished (sorry if that's the wrong word!!) - particularly men with grey hair aka the silver fox!! George Clooney is the best example of this although I know a friend who says the same about Philip Schofield!! When I'm older I'd love to be a silver fox!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Christopher Dean. He's aged beautifully and still as gorgeous as ever on Dancing On Ice!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davonator wrote: »
    Celebrity, not really.

But Professor Brian Cox who presents Wonders of The Solar system is 42.....i think he looks about 30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzDSdj2ntoE

Yes. I saw him in that Solar System programme and thought he might have been in his twenties. Finding out he's 42 is a shock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey Dash
  • smilliekyliesmilliekylie Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol Smillie, no work done, still stunningly gorgeous in my candid opinion

http://www.carolsmillie.tv/
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enjoying this thread.

It seems sad that the media are so used to seeing all the plastic surgery/botox celebs that they forget what real people and normal celebs look like.It must be very tough for celebs these days as they are made fun of if they have plastic surgery or if they don't are made fun of for getting older and surprise surprise looking older!
  • rachelgatarachelgata Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil Oakey of The Human League is still a fine looking man for his age (54). I saw him in the Trafford Centre in Manchester a couple of years ago and he turned my head even before I realised it was him (when I looked again) ;)
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Patrick Dempsey. He Looks SO MUCH better now.

Am I the only one that constantly remembers him when he was young and can't help smiling everytime girls gush about him?
  • Smiley433Smiley433 Posts: 7,854
    Forum Member
    Brian May still looking the same as he was in the 1980s even though he's 63.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smiley433 wrote: »
    Brian May still looking the same as he was in the 1980s even though he's 63.

Getting harder to balance the poodle on his head though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hamburgler wrote: »
    Samuel L. Jackson I couldn't believe it when someone told me he was in his 60's.

Most certainly, he's 61. The only thing that looks older about him is the colour of his goatee when he isn't clean shaven.
  • Tram5Tram5 Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Colleen McLoughlin - yes, still only in her early twenties but I always thought she was a bit of a plain Jane pre-motherhood.

While in the supermarket today, I had a sneaky look through this week's Hello magazine which features her on the cover and inside at the new Barbados holiday home. I have to say they are stunning photos even allowing for the airbrush. She looks different somehow, definitely a beautiful woman.
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably less-than-famous but still IMO quite a remarkable specimen of preservation: Peggy Lipton, adored for her 'Cherry Pie' - she played Double R Diner owner Norma Jennings in Twin Peaks over 20 years ago - has grown old extremely gracefully. I find it hard to believe she is 64 this year, and still think she's a beautiful lady (I've always had a massive gay crush on her). Things are definitely accelarating now though, as here she is seven years ago, at 57.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keanu Reeves is still goodlooking. I think he is about 45?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Probably less-than-famous but still IMO quite a remarkable specimen of preservation: Peggy Lipton, adored for her 'Cherry Pie' - she played Double R Diner owner Norma Jennings in Twin Peaks over 20 years ago - has grown old extremely gracefully. I find it hard to believe she is 64 this year, and still think she's a beautiful lady (I've always had a massive gay crush on her). Things are definitely accelarating now though, as here she is seven years ago, at 57.

Hmmm. The only way I will look like that at 57 is to hide behind a picture of her.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viridiana wrote: »
    Patrick Dempsey. He Looks SO MUCH better now.

Am I the only one that constantly remembers him when he was young and can't help smiling everytime girls gush about him?

yeah i remember him in the 80's
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought she was about 40

Me too. She's very beautiful but IMO doesn't look good for her age.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,149
    Forum Member
    I'll go for the obvious and say Johnny Depp I know what age he is but he still pulls off looking younger. Also Sandra Bullock I always assume she's like 10 years younger than she is