100 piece eyeshadow set
  • AesaAesa Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YSL Touche Eclat
    YSL Glossy Stain (no. 7 I think)
    Nails Inc Baker Street
    And some press on nail art things

Went to the Sephora on the Champs Elysee today, beauty heaven! Anyone else been?
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Mousse, Clarins Hand Cream (Christmas present for my mum), Vaseline Aloe Vera Moisturizer.
  • labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clarins gentle exfoliator, Clarins toner and a Kerastase clarifying shampoo.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    Orofluido hair mask
    Organic Coconut oil
    Kukui nut oil
    Meadowfoam seed oil
  • missloomissloo Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ordered some stuff from elf - brush cleaners, lip stains, nail polishes- just a mixture of their products.

I had a 50% off code, and they have 25% off everything this weekend and I was able to stack the codes and get my £50 order for £20!
  • daisyduck1976daisyduck1976 Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aesa wrote: »
    YSL Touche Eclat
    YSL Glossy Stain (no. 7 I think)
    Nails Inc Baker Street
    And some press on nail art things

Went to the Sephora on the Champs Elysee today, beauty heaven! Anyone else been?

Baker Street is a great colour and it goes on beautifully!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For my birthday, I was given a MAC makeup lesson from my mum. Great pressie as I am doing my own wedding make up in Feb. I'm pretty confident with make up but want it to be super-perfect on that day :) I asked the MAC lady to show me a look that was more me (not the usual natural bridal look) and she did an amazing job!

I couldn't afford to get the products that day because it was Christmas and all that, but now I've been paid, I bought...

Prep and prime brightener
    Mineralize foundation
    translucent powder
    187 Duo fibre brush
    So sweet, so easy cream blush
    Shimmermoss eyeshadow
    smutty green eyeshadow
    undercurrent intense eyeliner

:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reading this is making me want to buy things haha!
    That makeup lesson sounds lovely :)
  • labelsandlovelabelsandlove Posts: 1,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice haul there daisyduck!

I recently went on a MAC splurge and bought some eyeshadow pans. I want a large MAC palette but I can't find one anywhere. Might have to buy a Z Palette instead.

I also recently bought the Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner and a new REN glycolactic mask.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was great! The woman was excellent. They basically do half your face and you have to do the other half at each step and they give you tips and advice as you do it. So helpful! It's a great gift to put on your xmas list. It costs £50 for an hour and then you get £50 worth of the products for free in return (your choice what you have).

I'll get a shock when it all needs replacing though won't I?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baker Street is a great colour and it goes on beautifully!

Yesss, I absolutely love it! Quickly became my favourite nail polish, it's so beaut :)

I too am envious of your MAC haul, bloomin' awesome! That make-up lesson sounds like a great idea, I'd definitely look into it if I lived closer to a MAC counter :( You're right about it being a shock when you're rebuying, but MAC seems to last quite a while so it's a long way off yet ;) Bet you'll look uber-gorgeous on your wedding day! :)

I bought the YSL Teint Eclat foundation yesterday and I utterly love it. Everything about it, even the way it smells!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definately next years christmas list! or possibly a graduation prezzie if/when I get there! haha
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My goodies from Philosophy came today

Jingle Tini Cherry Fruit Punch bubble bath
    Peppermintini Vanilla Peppermint bubble bath
    Purity facial cleanser
    Amazing Grace shower gel
    Hope In A Jar moisturiser
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And now my goodies from OPI have arrived too.

Thanks So Muchness and OPI On Collins Ave (both reds)
    Isn't It Romantic (really pretty pale pink)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm the only one posting on here :o but decided to get a new mascara as I've been using the same ones for far too long.

I decided to plump for Bourjois Coup De Théâtre 2 In 1 Mascara. I've never used Bourjois products before but I'm hoping they will impress me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still posting too missy! :D I placed two orders on Feel Unique and Cult Beauty this week, and both have arrived despite the snow! Purchased the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm and a Burt's Bees lip balm from FU and Alpha H Liquid Gold from CB. Will definitely be using both sites again! Oh, how my purse weeps :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying so hard to be good and not buy things but you all make it so hard!
  • ChemistryChemistry Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Natural collection lipstick (Apple blossom), loose powder and brozing pearls. Also bought some brushes to apply make up with! Gone completly crazy with my make-up :P Even started a beauty blog!

I don't need to buy anything else for a while now XD
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    Just bought some more Alpha H Balancing cleanser. I thought the Emma Hardie Cleansing balm was okay, but I think the balancing cleanser is better product for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad to see other people posting here!

Just plumped for L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil. I've read mixed reviews and have heard that Moroccan Oil is the best but having never used an oil product on my hair before was put off by the price and so have gone for a cheaper (but hopefully good) alternative.
  • TennisFreak08TennisFreak08 Posts: 9,451
    Forum Member
    No 7 Mascara, Rimmel 'Aqua Cool' Nail Varnish, Revlon 'Jelly' Nail Varnish, and a large Ted Baker make up bag (all from Boots)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been buying again :o

Nivea Daily Essentials Hydration Primer. I have sensitive skin but find Nivea stuff doesn't irritate it.

Also bought Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missy83 wrote: »
    I'm glad to see other people posting here!

Just plumped for L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil. I've read mixed reviews and have heard that Moroccan Oil is the best but having never used an oil product on my hair before was put off by the price and so have gone for a cheaper (but hopefully good) alternative.

How's that working out for you? I picked it up in Boots today but didn't buy it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Went to boots today to sample a few new make up products Ive not tried before but found so many of them are out of stock on the fair/pale coloured ones! must be lots of pale girls around my area :D

I ended up with:

1) Natural collection Lash build mascara - I know its mega cheap but I actually quite like it!
    2) 2 x pots of natural collection face powder - again mega cheap but I find it works just as well as the more expensive brands and it was 3 products for a fiver :o

3) Glow all out luminizing radience face powder from Soap and Glory - never tried this before but it looks quite nice, a slight shimmer to give you a bit of a glow, S&G make up on 3 for 2 at the moment so thought I would give this a go as I wanted the next 2 products!

4) Show good face foundation and primer from Soap and Glory - Trying out the fairest of them all shade as Ive read so many good reviews on this

5) Kick ass concealer from Soap and Glory - I'm struggling to find a really good concealer for my horrible under eye circles and I'm hoping this is as good as what people are saying it is!