Louis Smith Appreciation Thread (2)

Comments

• daisyflower2012daisyflower2012 Posts: 6,020
    Forum Member
    Haha that actually made me laugh. (laughs have been in short supply for this Louis fan recently, illness sucks).

Aww, Jeffiner, sorry to hear you've been poorly! :( Are you on the mend now?
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    :eek:

Kind of hoping he does the latter, just so I can see what you do to him!!! :o:eek:;):D

Me too....form a disorderly queue now! :p
    Haha that actually made me laugh. (laughs have been in short supply for this Louis fan recently, illness sucks).

Sorry you've been ill jeffiner :( Hope you're feeling a bit better now? :)
    Forum Member
    Strangely, perhaps, I have faith that he will remain unchanged by all the Louielove he's encountering. I think he's enjoying all the females' attention and as long as it remains at this level then everyone's kept happy. I don't see all the mobbing going to his head as he is such a genuinely warm, kind and down-to-earth person, and as long as he can still go wherever he wants to go and do what he likes it's all fine. :)

Hope you're right :) I guess he is a gymnast, not a pop star :p - and our perception of him is different to many people's. I wonder how easy it is actually for him to just live a normal life, only being stopped comparatively rarely? :confused:
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:

Kind of hoping he does the latter, just so I can see what you do to him!!! :o:eek:;):D

I may well need assistance (being a small and weak female) if our charge has been a naughty boy. I must take care not to look into his eyes or I'd just melt and let him get away with anything. :o

Sorry to hear of your illness, Jeffiner! :(
    Forum Member
    I may well need assistance (being a small and weak female) if our charge has been a naughty boy. I must take care not to look into his eyes or I'd just melt and let him get away with anything. :o

Lol Korky's at it again! :o:D
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »
    Lol Korky's at it again! :o:D

Excellent!! :D

Come on, Louis! Do your worst!!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I suppose I could make him close his eyes while I dealt with him.....or maybe have the room totally dark......and then take him by surprise.....;)
    Forum Member
    Hahahahahhahahahahah!!!!

Aaannnd we're off...... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will have a large tin of [product placement alert] Tate & Lyle's Golden Syrup handy and apply it liberally to whatever part of him comes most readily to hand.
    Forum Member
    Ooh, noooooooooo!!!:eek:

You know he hates being dirty, ..or sticky!!! There'll be tears!!! :cry:.......:D
    Forum Member
    Ooh, noooooooooo!!!:eek:

You know he hates being dirty, ..or sticky!!! There'll be tears!!! :cry:.......:D

Ah but Korky loves it, I bet :D She'll enjoy getting him clean.......though it could take some time, with all that licking! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, let's hope that he behaves himself tonight and then he can just flop into bed unassailed by glutinous substances and awake refreshed and happy. :)
    Forum Member
    Well, let's hope that he behaves himself tonight and then he can just flop into bed unassailed by glutinous substances and awake refreshed and happy. :)

Well, yes, one wouldn't want him to be assailed, of course :eek: I just hope he behaves himself for you Korky :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do hope so, but that demon alcohol may try to take control of his mind and body, and then he may not be his true self. We have never known him drunk but we would quake in his presence if he became bedevilled by filthy liquor. :eek: We would all need to restrain him as he is still strong. :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Well, it wouldn't take much as he self-admittedly has a low tolerance for alcohol, being obviously out of practice for most of his life. I am ready and willing to assist you, should the need arise, Mistress. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Daisy, I think you should be on standby. If he is incapable I may have difficulty in getting him into bed (as a deadweight).
    Forum Member
    Well, if all else fails, the threat of a golden syrup 'lashing' should sober him up quite quickly and he should get into the bed very willingly so as not to further incur the wrath of his Mistress.. :cool: ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .....in which case I would have to keep a very close eye on him all night and hold his hands to prevent him thrashing about while dreaming of being made all sticky. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ...and with your permission, Mistress, I am willing to stroke him until he falls into a peaceful and contented slumber....:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, jolly good show, Daisy. Do try to relieve his stress. :)
    Forum Member
    While he's fearful of the syrup, he seems very accepting of body oil! I will have to perform a full body massage, though, for my stress relief techniques to be successful...:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do whatever is necessary to calm his ragings and once he is calm and asleep I will dismiss you and take over the night watch as I am devoted to my charge and wish to ensure a restorative sleep. To this end I myself am now going to have a few hours' rest in preparation to be ready to meet the demands of our boy when he retires at around 4.00 a.m. Nighty night all! :yawn::sleep:
  • lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knock knock... Erm, you've been busy tonight :o:)

http://twitter.com/clarecooney73/status/315592268641890304/photo/1

Another pic from today :)
    Forum Member
    Just read back.....sorry got distracted earlier :rolleyes:. Well done, Korky and Daisy :cool:. With you in attendance I feel sure that Louis will have a good night :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Party alert:

Well the party had started at The Mayfair Hotel with "drinking games". A certain model has joined the boys too... :eek:
This discussion has been closed.