KATIE: The ULTIMATE Apprentice VILLAN!!!

bigbrotherbigbrother Posts: 3,626
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She is the Makosi of The Apprentice. I'm starting to LOVE to HATE her. Anyone agree?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    no, I just hate her - she has no redeeming features at all

nasty piece of work
  • PeteIvyPeteIvy Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    I can see her going tonight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a nasty cow, that northern comment showed what kind of person she is. What a pig
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is an unmitigated snob.
  • meowmoosemeowmoose Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tictoc79 wrote: »
    She is a nasty cow, that northern comment showed what kind of person she is. What a pig

She will never be able to go up North now. She is a marked woman :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is a complete bitch but is totally making this series.
  • pammi_ipammi_i Posts: 6,851
    Forum Member
    What did she say about "Oop North"? I didn't notice it. I think the right person got the sack tonight but I hope she goes next week. I HATE her!
    Forum Member
    Coolies wrote: »
    she is a complete bitch but is totally making this series.

and there was me thinking that Tre and Jadine were doing that :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's horrible! That psycho smile on her face throughout the whole boardroom scene!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    meowmoose wrote: »
    She will never be able to go up North now. She is a marked woman :mad:

I will be waiting for her if she does :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is absolutely vile

What a horrible person, she has to go next week
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She thinks she is intelligent with her ever so witty comments, yet Adam could wind her up in a matter of seconds. She is clearly on borrowed time.

One of the most unlikeable people to ever grace The Apprentice.
  • mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pammi_i wrote: »
    What did she say about "Oop North"? I didn't notice it. I think the right person got the sack tonight but I hope she goes next week. I HATE her!

She said something about how Adam should go back up North and be with his Northern chums! :mad:
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's brilliant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mangomoon wrote: »
    She said something about how Adam should go back up North and be with his Northern chums! :mad:

she said..." back with is northern chums where he belongs...."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was going to spontaneously combust at one point in the boardroom.
    Forum Member
    mangomoon wrote: »
    Not very nice. Nearly as bad as being told that I am a soft Southern shandy drinker who knows "nowt about real life" ;)

Not a nice thing to say anyway though. I wonder if a simlar comment but directed at those South of the border would have drawn as much condemnation. Probably not - we're used to it! :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    bevheth wrote: »

I was hoping she would evaporate. I don't like the bi@tch
  • rosieeeerosieeee Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigbrother wrote: »
    She is the Makosi of The Apprentice. I'm starting to LOVE to HATE her. Anyone agree?

No - I think she is awful - and I think both Sir Alan and the other contestants are seeing through her now - Christina stands up to her and I like her for that - I think as soon as Sir Alan gets a chance he will get rid of her - he couldn't do it this week but I think he regretted that and I can't see him taking her on - she would be trouble and he knows it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    The northern comment was just plain wrong and unnecessary - very snobby. She also doesn't tell the whole truth, only bits that suit her. Not a nice person - I certainly wouldn't want to work with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bevheth wrote: »

the drink comment was off the mark too - she just made it more personal - and why doesn't she shut up? She did her utmost not to let Adam speak - I loved it when Sir Alan told her to button it. :)
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has been nothing but offensive. Being from the north east she made me furious tonight. Personally I think she is a stuck up, rude, obnoxious horse faced moo :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is absolutely vile

What a horrible person, she has to go next week

please let that be the case
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has been nothing but offensive. Being from the north east she made me furious tonight. Personally I think she is a stuck up, rude, obnoxious horse faced moo :mad:

funnily enough (considering her drink comment to Adam) my daughter thought she had been drinking because she had such a ruddy face!! :D
    Forum Member
    I don't like her at all, but you do need to get over that North South thing. Or do you think that people from the North of England never make nasty comments about people from the South? Well, they do, but we just laugh. Maybe you should do the same. Still, I'll be glad to see the back or Katie, for sure...