Merlin Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Lem_1Lem_1 Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Smint wrote: »
    I've just found out that the on site phase of my next inspection is w/c 5th August . . . I'm waiting for someone to notice I'm on leave on the Wednesday and Thursday . . . and panicking ;)

Not you as well!! :mad:
    I'm seriously starting to get a complex that I'm putting people off for 7th
    Going to sulk now.
    Avi8 wrote: »
    WTAF??? :eek:

No disrespect to Natarhi, who I am really looking forward to meeting, or to Lem, who is gorgeous, but if someone else pulls out, I am going to seriously get the hump. :(

Never mind Avi, you and I and Natarhi (assuming we haven't frightened her away before 7th) will still have fun!
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lem_1 wrote: »
    Going to sulk now.

*Moves over in the corner to give Lem some room*

Don't worry Lem I'm sulking too :( Feel free to join me.
  • SmintSmint Posts: 4,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DO NOT PANIC - I am still going on the 7th!!! :D
  • Lem_1Lem_1 Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »
    *Moves over in the corner to give Lem some room*

Don't worry Lem I'm sulking too :(

You've got no excuse to sulk, you're not even coming to meet us on 7th.
    *Sulks even more about not meeting Star* :mad:
    DO NOT PANIC - I am still going on the 7th!!!

Pfew!
    *still sulking about not meeting Star though*
  • Avi8Avi8 Posts: 3,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry - my Annual Leave is sacrosanct - it's been approved by my Line Manager so they'll just have to adjust the timetable to accommodate my time off

I'm not giving up Colin, I mean, meeting you et al for anything! :D

Oh phew! And I should say, I am really looking forward to meeting you too. I was a bit worried about the riding crop and all that business, but I think that has all been forgotten about now. I know Lem (I think we can pretend we know each other now Lem, can't we?) and I can tell Natarhi is lovely, and you are an absolute hoot, so it is only Keren I need to glare at. :mad:;)

You're not the only one. It was all going swimmingly until I decided to join you all. :rolleyes::(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've got no excuse to sulk, you're not even coming to meet us on 7th.
    *Sulks even more about not meeting Star* :mad:

Pfew!
    *still sulking about not meeting Star though*

Star isn't sulking because she's not going on the 7th.. Star is sulking because Natarhi is going on holiday without her :mad::(:cry::mad::(:cry:
  • NatarhiNatarhi Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just found out that the on site phase of my next inspection is w/c 5th August . . . I'm waiting for someone to notice I'm on leave on the Wednesday and Thursday . . . and panicking :D
    :eek: They won't stop you taking leave if they notice will they? I can't sit on my own!! :cry: You could always give up the Thursday, seeing as Keren has abandoned us and Avi's not drinking there probably won't be too much recovery time needed (and no house guests).
    But the morning show would be SO much better than the afternoon ;)
    Clearly. :D
    Sidari?

If it is, it's the closest big resort to where my friend lives (and where her English school is) - she actually lives in Dafnia which is a tiny village (when I first went to visit, there was only one phone and it was in the village shop/bar), and we used to walk down through the olive groves to Agios Georgios which is a really quiet little resort, or go to Afionas (you can probably guess why I like it there!) to watch the sunset

Paleokastritsa is worth a visit - and a boat ride to the caves, Corfu Town is lovely . . . and make sure you read "My Family and Other Animals" while you're there
    Yes that's it. Thanks for the suggestions, boat ride to caves will be a popular suggestion I think, and I just googled Afionas and it looks stunning. :)

And don't worry My Family and Other Animals and Birds Beasts and Relatives are on the reading list. In fact I have to get a new copy of My Family as the one I have is falling to pieces. *writes it on the shopping list*
    I am on annual leave that week so yes, I should be going provided that I survive the next few weeks of hell. :cry:
    :eek: Excuse me?!?? What do you mean SHOULD be?
    It's not my fault, I just go when and where I'm told to!
    You had the option to say your plans couldn't be changed. You can't pretend it was out of your control entirely. :p:p
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oi, Colin isn't yours to give up! Keep your filthy mitts off my man! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I don't :o:p

Well I know you don't but that's because you're a disobedient child. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry - my Annual Leave is sacrosanct - it's been approved by my Line Manager so they'll just have to adjust the timetable to accommodate my time off

Thank goodness! :D I was starting to get very panicked.
    I don't :p
    That's why I love you. :D
    Never mind Avi, you and I and Natarhi (assuming we haven't frightened her away before 7th) will still have fun!
    Oh don't worry, you can't scare me off that easily. Must Try Harder. :p
    Star isn't sulking because she's not going on the 7th.. Star is sulking because Natarhi is going on holiday without her :mad::(:cry:
    Well, I do have an extra ticket for the 7th now, say the word and it's yours. You could sit in between me and Smint. :D
    And I already told you I'd smuggle you into my apartment if you fly yourself out. ;)
  • RazzylewRazzylew Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am on annual leave that week so yes, I should be going provided that I survive the next few weeks of hell. :cry:

Oh dear Keren. You sound like you're having a tough time of it at the moment. :( *hugs*

I could lend you the second half of Merlin season 2 on dvd so you can catch up if you think that would help you survive?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natarhi wrote: »
    :eek: Excuse me?!?? What do you mean SHOULD be?

Ok, I WILL be going provided that I survive the next few weeks of hell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I WILL be going provided that I survive the next few weeks of hell.
    Not provided anything. :mad: Stop putting in get out clauses. You get your butt down here on the 18th young lady! :mad::mad:

I'm starting to think you don't deserve a birthday present. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I know you don't but that's because you're a disobedient child. :p

I'd argue but I am :o
    That's why I love you. :D

Its not working.. I'm still mad at you :mad::(
    Well, I do have an extra ticket for the 7th now, say the word and it's yours. You could sit in between me and Smint. :D
    And I already told you I'd smuggle you into my apartment if you fly yourself out. ;)

You can't do that.. what if I get there and they chuck me out.. what will I do then? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You should absolutely take my ticket star. You don't have to worry about me showing you up in front of Colin now. You've got no excuse. ;)
    Razzylew wrote: »
    Oh dear Keren. You sound like you're having a tough time of it at the moment. :( *hugs*

I could lend you the second half of Merlin season 2 on dvd so you can catch up if you think that would help you survive?

Thank you Razzy, that's very kind of you, but I haven't got the time to watch anything at the moment <she says, wasting time posting on here. :rolleyes:> But I can post on here because I can do work at the same time. I should really take a 3 week sabbatical from here but I know I'd never stick to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    Oh no! :cry:

I've just found out that the on site phase of my next inspection is w/c 5th August . . . I'm waiting for someone to notice I'm on leave on the Wednesday and Thursday . . . and panicking :D

But the morning show would be SO much better than the afternoon ;)

Sidari?

If it is, it's the closest big resort to where my friend lives (and where her English school is) - she actually lives in Dafnia which is a tiny village (when I first went to visit, there was only one phone and it was in the village shop/bar), and we used to walk down through the olive groves to Agios Georgios which is a really quiet little resort, or go to Afionas (you can probably guess why I like it there!) to watch the sunset

Paleokastritsa is worth a visit - and a boat ride to the caves, Corfu Town is lovely . . . and make sure you read "My Family and Other Animals" while you're there ;)

We stayed in Sidari 4 or 5 years ago. The town beach was a bit dirty but a short walk away was the Canal d'amour beach where the sea has cut a channel through the rock. Some old tale said if you swim through that you will find the love of life on the other side. I wonder if any of our Merlin hotties are going on holiday to Sidari this summer ?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not working.. I'm still mad at you :mad::(
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    You can't do that.. what if I get there and they chuck me out.. what will I do then? :(
    I won't let them! :mad: (Or we could go and stay with Smint's friend)

I notice you have not said no to the idea of sitting between me and Smint...;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We stayed in Sidari 4 or 5 years ago. The town beach was a bit dirty but a short walk away was the Canal d'amour beach where the sea has cut a channel through the rock. Some old tale said if you swim through that you will find the love of life on the other side. I wonder if any of our Merlin hotties are going on holiday to Sidari this summer ?!
    :eek: *Checks maps. Orders nicer swimming costume* :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*puts on hard face*
    I won't let them! :mad: (Or we could go and stay with Smint's friend)

I notice you have not said no to the idea of sitting between me and Smint...;):p

You can't stop them :(

I'll sit the other side of Smint because I'll probably still be sulking with you by then :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll sit the other side of Smint because I'll probably still be sulking with you by then :p

Yay! Star's coming to The Tempest! Wooohooo!!!!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *puts on hard face*
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    You can't stop them :(
    I could. :mad: Besides they'd have to catch us first.
    That's ok, I'd be so happy you came I wouldn't mind. :) <---- hopeful face.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Star's coming to The Tempest! Wooohooo!!!!! :D

I did not say that.
    :cry::cry::cry:

*Turns back on Nat because she can't stand crying* :o:cry:
    I could. :mad: Besides they'd have to catch us first.

No you couldn't. I'd be stranded in a strange country :(
    That's ok, I'd be so happy you came I wouldn't mind. :) <---- hopeful face.

I'm not going.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did not say that.

You said you will be sitting next to me. You can't do that unless you're there. Therefore, you're going :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said you will be sitting next to me. You can't do that unless you're there. Therefore, you're going :p

Alright clever clogs :p:p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Turns back on Nat because she can't stand crying* :o:cry:
    No you couldn't. I'd be stranded in a strange country :(
    Well if they did find you and kick you out I'd leave too and we'd go and find Smint's friend. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nat have you watched that link yet? Also, are you and Razzy staying at Smint's on the 18th? I'm scared to stay there on my own.