How Successful will Ella Henderson be?

JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
Forum Member
'She's only 16' is set to release her single soon, how'd you think it'll perform?

IMO I can see it charting in the top 15.:)

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I hope it flops tbh, but I guess it'll go top 10
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it flops tbh, but I guess it'll go top 10

Why? How bizarre.

It's hard to tell. She seems really old before her time and can only imagine her making Adult Contemporary based material. Though with Radio 2's backing she could shift quite a few albums. We'll have to wait and see what the material sounds like.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,965
    Forum Member
    We haven't heard anything yet so it's hard to predict.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Why? How bizarre.
    Because she I do not like her singing voice and she's terribly overrated on this forum. I think she'll go top 10 on hype alone tho
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she I do not like her singing voice and she's terribly overrated on this forum. I think she'll go top 10 on hype alone tho

She is a decent songwriter though which could help her.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the public still remember her? :o:confused:
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the first song will be more ballad than up tempo - did she do any up tempo last year :confused:
  • mjdj1689mjdj1689 Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her biggest 2 promoters will be appering on the X factor live shows, and also Heart radio getting behind her
  • freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    Ella Who?

Waste of time.
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freeshat wrote: »
    Ella Who?

Waste of time.

It does seem weird that it takes them so long to release a song, aye?
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    It depends how they market her.

She could be more of a album artist, like Rebecca Ferguson, rather than singles.

I predict a top 10/15 lead single and then the rest of her singles not charting great, but the album being pretty consistent.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    TomGrant wrote: »
    It does seem weird that it takes them so long to release a song, aye?

i would much rather wait a year and produce a decent strong album rather than taking 3 and making a crap one but people will remember you!, she already has her fans that will buy the record!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has the talent, the album just needs good material and to be promoted properly to make her successful, so it's up to Syco really.
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good voice but will never make it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly have some news coming tomorrow.
    Ella Henderson ‏@Ella__Henderson 2h

Ella's gonna be doing a special Ustream TOMORROW at 5pm GMT!..
    Ella Henderson ‏@Ella__Henderson 2h

She'll be answering your questions! Make sure you tune in and Tweet your questions using #EllaUstream. Ella HQ x
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I hope she will be a success, her rendition of 'Believe' at Bootcamp was one of my favourite performances over all last year - simply stunning, no wonder she performed it at the NTA's :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is the new Lady Gaga.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good lord, she still around? shameful!
  • CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she does well, she's young and she's talented and deserves success.
    Although, by the sounds of some of the comments, people would prefer Rihanna and 1 Direction to continue to dominate the charts.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we havent heard anything from her yet so dont think you can say how going to do its just unknown
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see her do well, but I think it's been left a little bit to long. I think maybe she'll score a minor hit single (kind of like Laura White) but not much else. It'd be nice to be proven wrong though! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Ella was my favourite from last year. Her performances were the only ones that gave me goosebumps every time. I hope she does really well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    she will probably get top 10 but no way will she get number 1, she will always be remembered as the "ahh u were evicted unjusticly"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'd like to see her do well, but I think it's been left a little bit to long. I think maybe she'll score a minor hit single (kind of like Laura White) but not much else. It'd be nice to be proven wrong though! :)

Diana Vickers didn't release her debut album and single till a year and a half after XF and got both number one's!

Plus Ella is signed to a major label and Laura was with an independent label, so Im hoping she does slightly better haha :P
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Never rated her if i am brutally honest i get she is only young etc etc.. but you should not expect to be successful cos you have potential as only 16-17... i found her very arrogant also, not saying that is her..but i found it that way... i do not wish her fail or but i wont be buying her downloads!